Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

I see living better and building our nation back under Trump. A battle that will take some time once we restart it. If we can at all. Biden is sending our national infrastructure overseas packaged with us paying for it.
I‘m sorry but you’re confused. Don isn’t capable of any of those things.

hahah well there is reality…actual relay of “resets” and promises of being more flexible…refusal by obama to send defensive aid…and trump who did

and then once again when the dems take office…xiden freezes the trump aid, undoes the sanctions trump put on putin’s pipeline, and putin goes back in

Jack, face it, you’ve been putin’s useful idiot
Bored...Your savior gives his BFF Carte Blanche...and you say NOTHING.....awww..so cute.
I'm sorry, who is Putin's bitch again??..oh yeah..Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

No. The only thing that's better is the Kung Flu largely because of Trump actions with warp speed. Everything else has gone to shit, from the border, crime, the economy, race relations, Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine and the general malaise and weakness which will lead us to a second-rate power much like Russia when it collapsed.

There is jack that Brandon in his degenerative condition can do about the "shitholing"" of America as we lose to the rise of China.

Mark my words on this; we are fucked by the weakest leadership since the 1850s, the precursor to the Civil War. November 2022 and 2024 will decide whether America becomes a 3rd-world shithole and a civil war or a revived superpower.
You listen to way too much propaganda. The world is doing far far better than it was two years ago. That’s just a fact

Everyone was aware of the defects of both the duopoly candidates last time. Lack of courage leaves American politics with two wings of essentially the same party. Fear of doing things differently has voters cowed.
Trump has always been a shyster. Biden has always been a hack. Who could vote for either if given even a modest improvement as choice? Well, obviously the large majority that is under this binary spell. There seem to be pitifully few of the rest of us.
Wins the internet today. Thanks.

You listen to way too much propaganda. The world is doing far far better than it was two years ago. That’s just a fact
How? Is the world at the cusp of war under Brandon? Is crime down? Are there fewer actual refugees in Europe? Is crime down and fewer drugs and illegals coming into America? Are racial relations better under Brandon? Are our borders more secure? Are China, Russia or NK intimidated under Brandon? Is inflation ebbing under Brandon.

Tell, FFS how America is winning under Brandon!

I‘m sorry but you’re confused. Don isn’t capable of any of those things.
He was doing it. You are a globalist. Or a believer in it. We have to be taken down and are slowly doing just that. We have to have endless illegals to change the makeup of the nation as to incorporate Mexico, Canada and the U.S. into one nation. There are at least several of these super states designed or being designed by world government people. But we have to become poorer. And a growing amount of the population is doing just that. There are still many who are above the comfort in many ways. A financial/economic downturn will thin it out a bit. Biden has done everything as President as a Globalist. No President who was for the people would be doing this.

He was doing it. You are a globalist. Or a believer in it. We have to be taken down and are slowly doing just that. We have to have endless illegals to change the makeup of the nation as to incorporate Mexico, Canada and the U.S. into one nation. There are at least several of these super states designed or being designed by world government people. But we have to become poorer. And a growing amount of the population is doing just that. There are still many who are above the comfort in many ways. A financial/economic downturn will thin it out a bit. Biden has done everything as President as a Globalist. No President who was for the people would be doing this.
I’m a globalist? Wow you are way off.

Why do you bother? Are you giving a new version or what you think is enlightenment? Just need to see your post in print? What is the point of re-saying the exact thing, your sided and you, have said, over and over and over again. You think you are going to nag people into agreement? You are making yourself look as stupid as you think Joe is. It makes you appear as out of touch with reality as this guy, if you think what your saying makes a difference.
View attachment 622317
He has to repeat it because the left are just so stupid it takes that and more to get them to the truth, and there are no cliff notes for this available.:lame2:

Biden is fine. He isn’t winning any awards but he was a much needed check on what we dealt with for the past 4 years. I’ll be happy when Biden is gone as I don’t agree with very much of his agenda but I also see him as mostly talk and no action which is exactly what we need right now. Government screws up almost everything they touch
Screwing up everything he touches is "fine", Slade? Why? Because he isn't Trump? You may not have liked Trump's personality but his policies made sense. What Biden and the far left of the Democratic Party have done since taking power a year ago simply doesn't make sense! I filled up my gas tank today and it cost me $70 when it cost me a little over $30 before Biden took office. I'm no different than any other American. We're ALL being harmed by the far left's anti oil and natural gas policies! The people in Ukraine are being slaughtered because Putin perceived weakness in our Oval Office. Putin perceived Biden as all talk and no action. That's dangerous. It invites bullies to do things they normally wouldn't be emboldened to do! That's what we got with Biden. We got a senile idiot that the rest of the world laughs at because Donald Trump "annoyed" you! The worst of it is that we've got that senile idiot for another three years.

Went from Quid Pro Joe to Diaper Joe in just a couple of years. Truth was, Joe was in a serious decline during his campaign and that is why his handlers limited his appearances, hid Joe in his mom's basement and refused to attend one of the three debates planned. It is also why they were desperate to leverage COVID to illegally change voting laws and allow massive fraudulent mail in balloting in the 2020 election scam that thrust asterisk Joe in to The White House. Joe is no more legitimate than Hitler was when he took power.
I found myself laughing @ this... I guess bc it is so blunt and truthful and... well, so few people seem to be that last one lately..

In any case...

no one can believe B won legitimately. Even something like 30% of everyday Democrats believe the election was fraudulent..

Un-freaking-believable... the things happening in this once great country... which, btw..

wonder if Trump still thinks it IS so great...?

hmmm

+

Screwing up everything he touches is "fine", Slade? Why? Because he isn't Trump? You may not have liked Trump's personality but his policies made sense. What Biden and the far left of the Democratic Party have done since taking power a year ago simply doesn't make sense! I filled up my gas tank today and it cost me $70 when it cost me a little over $30 before Biden took office. I'm no different than any other American. We're ALL being harmed by the far left's anti oil and natural gas policies! The people in Ukraine are being slaughtered because Putin perceived weakness in our Oval Office. Putin perceived Biden as all talk and no action. That's dangerous. It invites bullies to do things they normally wouldn't be emboldened to do! That's what we got with Biden. We got a senile idiot that the rest of the world laughs at because Donald Trump "annoyed" you! The worst of it is that we've got that senile idiot for another three years.
wait ... wait

do you actually think anyone VOTED for Mr IncontinentHairyWetLegsHairSniffer?

No... you need to watch the videos of vote fraud... Oh, wait... they've been taken down...

well, maybe you can find them somewhere on the i-net.. I watched them b4 they were taken down...

but then again, best thing to do is read the book Rigged by Hemingway

rather large book, goes into great detail about the election steal... All true Americans should have it... Heck, even the fake ones should and then maybe they wouldn't be fake ones anymore..

+

wait ... wait

do you actually think anyone VOTED for Mr IncontinentHairyWetLegsHairSniffer?

No... you need to watch the videos of vote fraud... Oh, wait... they've been taken down...

well, maybe you can find them somewhere on the i-net.. I watched them b4 they were taken down...

but then again, best thing to do is read the book Rigged by Hemingway

rather large book, goes into great detail about the election steal... All true Americans should have it... Heck, even the fake ones should and then maybe they wouldn't be fake ones anymore..

+
I'm not going to obsess about the election, Rightnow. I think it's "amazing" that 80 million people supposedly voted for one of the bigger idiots in American politics for the past fifty years but since it's going to be almost impossible to prove voter fraud let alone do something to reverse it, I'm not going to waste any time chasing my tail on that. We need to concentrate on what's really important now!

I'm going to obsess about the coming elections because we need to get the far left of the Democratic Party as far from positions of power as we can or they WILL ruin the US! I'm going to obsess about the effect of letting millions of illegals pour into our country will have on our society! I'm going to obsess about whether we'll shut down our economy once again every time a new strain of virus rears it's ugly head! I'm going to obsess about whether or not people who are now leaving Democratically controlled areas of the country for States that haven't been ruined by liberal policies are smart enough not to repeat their mistake in their new homes!

Well I don’t see him screwing up everything he touches. If you listen to right wing propaganda news I can understand why you think that’s what’s happening. My issues with Trump are not that he annoyed me it was the polarizing nature in which he conducted business. It trickled through our entire country and put friends family neighbors and citizens at odds with each other. I’ve seen friends and family fight and split because of politics. People who were never political before. Trump antagonize this kind of behavior. It’s the worst I’ve ever seen and I’m glad he’s out. I’m glad he doesn’t have The megaphone that he used to have. Presidents are like trees… 90% hot air. We the people run this country. We are what make it great. When we are split and fighting we are not even close to being at our best.

He has to repeat it because the left are just so stupid it takes that and more to get them to the truth, and there are no cliff notes for this available.:lame2:
Nope. Momentary loss of contact with reality on his part. Often he actually has something to say. Known him awhile. This time, just playing to the home team seeking some back clapping. Not sure what you are playing to. Don't know if you have interesting insights or not.

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

I agree with Judge Thomas!

Biden now has gone from being an embarrassment to frankly being a liability!

Putin wants to see the rise of the Soviet Union Part Deux. Period. If Trump was still El Prez, his BFF would have walked into Ukraine in 2021 with nary a hint of opposition.

Again Zog, talk to me when it is down to the people going into the voting booth and having to decide..."do I really want to see Republicans in power again?..they did so well the last time"...LOL....Almost said that with a straight face. :auiqs.jpg:
I do not mind moderate Democrats in power. I do mind Communists like the Squad and people who nominate those who can’t define what a woman is. 33% approval rating.

16% strongly approve.

:)

Forum List

Back