Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

hunterbidenpayout.jpg

Newly Released Texts Show Hunter Biden Associate Asked to ā€˜Get Joe Involvedā€™ in China Deal to Make it Look Like ā€˜Truly Family Businessā€™

As a repeatedly stated fan of neither side of the current duopoly, there is something interesting to note. Trump received ceaseless, vociferous criticism for even the most minor things on social media. This latest and very serious error from Biden has gone eerily without comment from those identifying themselves with 'liberals'. There have also been almost no criticisms there from the 'cons', either.

Well I donā€™t see him screwing up everything he touches. If you listen to right wing propaganda news I can understand why you think thatā€™s whatā€™s happening. My issues with Trump are not that he annoyed me it was the polarizing nature in which he conducted business. It trickled through our entire country and put friends family neighbors and citizens at odds with each other. Iā€™ve seen friends and family fight and split because of politics. People who were never political before. Trump antagonize this kind of behavior. Itā€™s the worst Iā€™ve ever seen and Iā€™m glad heā€™s out. Iā€™m glad he doesnā€™t have The megaphone that he used to have. Presidents are like treesā€¦ 90% hot air. We the people run this country. We are what make it great. When we are split and fighting we are not even close to being at our best.
Was Trump "polarizing" because of his policies? If so tell us which ones? The truth is that Trump was "polarizing" to the left because he beat Hillary and to a person you were all OUTRAGED that happened! You claim that Trump didn't annoy you but then in the same statement you rant about his "polarizing" behavior? I don't hear you say anything about a policy of Trump's that you disliked...it's about his "hot air"!

I'm curious...how is Joe Biden in any way less "polarizing" than Donald Trump was? His policies pit one segment of America against another. He blames his myriad failures on others not on his own policy decisions. Even the Democratic Party is now split because Joe Biden chose to align himself with the far left wing of the Party and what few moderate Democrats are left don't want anything to do with his policy choices.

Was Trump "polarizing" because of his policies? If so tell us which ones? The truth is that Trump was "polarizing" to the left because he beat Hillary and to a person you were all OUTRAGED that happened! You claim that Trump didn't annoy you but then in the same statement you rant about his "polarizing" behavior? I don't hear you say anything about a policy of Trump's that you disliked...it's about his "hot air"!

I'm curious...how is Joe Biden in any way less "polarizing" than Donald Trump was? His policies pit one segment of America against another. He blames his myriad failures on others not on his own policy decisions. Even the Democratic Party is now split because Joe Biden chose to align himself with the far left wing of the Party and what few moderate Democrats are left don't want anything to do with his policy choices.
He isnā€™t charismatic. He doesnā€™t send ā€œmean tweetsā€. He calls America systemically racist. He subjugates himself to the far left wing of the party. Hence the 2% of the far left Twitter mob leaves him alone and 2% is all it is although it looks like 98% to corporate America, which panders to them.

Trump was polarizing because he lied and trolled nonstop. Had nothing to do with beating Hillary and everything to do with the shitty person that he is at his core.

Biden isnā€™t even close to Trump. Night and day

Well of course youā€™d say that if it went over your head. Donā€™t sweat it
You said you were leaving the thread. Guess youā€™re too attached to me. 33% approval rate. Biden is an embarrassment just like those who voted for him.

The post where you agreed with me when I stated you would. Your thumbs up is there, my gender confused little enemy.
That was in regards to our conversation. I owned you enough for one day so I didnā€™t see a need to continue rubbing it in. Youā€™re welcome

That was in regards to our conversation. I owned you enough for one day so I didnā€™t see a need to continue rubbing it in. Youā€™re welcome
Running what in? That youā€™re an idiot and Biden is exactly like his voter base? Rubbing that in? LOL

Tell me again how a coach is not also a teacher. Youā€™re at least consistent. A consistent failure.

Trump was polarizing because he lied and trolled nonstop. Had nothing to do with beating Hillary and everything to do with the shitty person that he is at his core.

Biden isnā€™t even close to Trump. Night and day
Did you seriously just claim that it was Trump "trolling" that made him a bad President?

Did you want to point out the Trump POLICIES that did that?

I know Biden isn't close to Trump. Trump's policies worked. Before Covid hit he gave us some of the best economic numbers we've had in fifty years. Biden couldn't run a lemonade stand. Everything he does with the economy turns to crap. That isn't Joe the PERSON...that's Joe's agenda!

Running what in? That youā€™re an idiot and Biden is exactly like his voter base? Rubbing that in? LOL

Tell me again how a coach is not also a teacher. Youā€™re at least consistent. A consistent failure.
No, I was talking about owning you. I thought I stated that pretty clearly. Iā€™m a teacher remember? Let me educate you

Forum List

Back