Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

It is you failed business owner who is the idiot. Putin doesn't want his people to suffer and they are now and Trump would have convinced him of that and likely would have pulled back from NATO and told Putin that without the US, NATO is no threat. You're delusional like your weak ass president, dude. 33% Approval Rating. 33% are idiots like you.
I’m pretty successful in business if you ask me. Not sure what you think you know about it though... l’m noticing you like to make ignorant statements about many things you know little to nothing about. Why is that?

Putin doesn’t want his people to suffer?!?! Serious question… are you a retard?
That doesn't make any sense. Tom Brady, Mac Jones and Pat Mahomes are three NFL QBs. Are they all "very much alike"? The only bumbling idiot here is you...well you, Biden and Slade3200
Oooooorrrrr maybeeeeee.........
1648499223714.png

I’m pretty successful in business if you ask me. Not sure what you think you know about it though... l’m noticing you like to make ignorant statements about many things you know little to nothing about. Why is that?

Putin doesn’t want his people to suffer?!?! Serious question… are you a retard?

Oooooorrrrr maybeeeeee.........
View attachment 622553
You told me you have tried five different businesses? 33% approval rating.

You're an idiot!

Coaches are teachers within their respective areas of expertise and play an important role in training individuals for a given sport or task. The concept of coaching is based on assisting individuals in achieving their own goals and maximizing their potential

That doesn't make any sense. Tom Brady, Mac Jones and Pat Mahomes are three NFL QBs. Are they all "very much alike"? The only bumbling idiot here is you...well you, Biden and Slade3200
That makes no sense. It’s obvious to some of us the three presidents are fools.

There is a level of “fool” and Biden is on the Bush level. You don’t make any sense!
Trumpers all agree, Biden is a doddering old demented lying asshole.

Anti-Trumpers all agree, Trump is a fat orange lying dumb fuck.

Do you see any similarities?

Independents don’t agree. Therein lies the common sense analysis.

You told me you have tried five different businesses? 33% approval rating.

You're an idiot!

Coaches are teachers within their respective areas of expertise and play an important role in training individuals for a given sport or task. The concept of coaching is based on assisting individuals in achieving their own goals and maximizing their potential
Many people are teachers within their respective areas. Parents, babysitters, managers, etc etc etc.

You know nothing about my business so best for you to stop pretending like you do

Many people are teachers within their respective areas. Parents, babysitters, managers, etc etc etc.

You know nothing about my business so best for you to stop pretending like you do
You mean, I don’t know anything? You’re definitely not an English teacher. Idiot.

I see living better and building our nation back under Trump. A battle that will take some time once we restart it. If we can at all. Biden is sending our national infrastructure overseas packaged with us paying for it.

Of course I’m logical. If you could stay on topic and not distract with these meaningless personal insults then I would be whooping you with on topic logic
I am on topic. Biden is an embarrassment like his voter base. You’re case in point.

Everyone was aware of the defects of both the duopoly candidates last time. Lack of courage leaves American politics with two wings of essentially the same party. Fear of doing things differently has voters cowed.
Trump has always been a shyster. Biden has always been a hack. Who could vote for either if given even a modest improvement as choice? Well, obviously the large majority that is under this binary spell. There seem to be pitifully few of the rest of us.

Country is doing way better today than 2 years ago. I’m not handing out any trophies but I thank god he is in there and not the old guy who actually lost.
No. The only thing that's better is the Kung Flu largely because of Trump actions with warp speed. Everything else has gone to shit, from the border, crime, the economy, race relations, Afghanistan, Iran, Ukraine and the general malaise and weakness which will lead us to a second-rate power much like Russia when it collapsed.

There is jack that Brandon in his degenerative condition can do about the "shitholing"" of America as we lose to the rise of China.

Mark my words on this; we are fucked by the weakest leadership since the 1850s, the precursor to the Civil War. November 2022 and 2024 will decide whether America becomes a 3rd-world shithole and a civil war or a revived superpower.

It is you failed business owner who is the idiot. Putin doesn't want his people to suffer and they are now and Trump would have convinced him of that and likely would have pulled back from NATO and told Putin that without the US, NATO is no threat. You're delusional like your weak ass president, dude. 33% Approval Rating. 33% are idiots like you.
Putin wants to see the rise of the Soviet Union Part Deux. Period. If Trump was still El Prez, his BFF would have walked into Ukraine in 2021 with nary a hint of opposition.

Again Zog, talk to me when it is down to the people going into the voting booth and having to decide..."do I really want to see Republicans in power again?..they did so well the last time"...LOL....Almost said that with a straight face. :auiqs.jpg:

Putin wants to see the rise of the Soviet Union Part Deux. Period. If Trump was still El Prez, his BFF would have walked into Ukraine in 2021 with nary a hint of opposition.

Again Zog, talk to me when it is down to the people going into the voting booth and having to decide..."do I really want to see Republicans in power again?..they did so well the last time"...LOL....Almost said that with a straight face. :auiqs.jpg:
Jack, President Trump was President…he changed US policy after the “more flexible”admin didn’t do anything when Putin did invade in 2014. This keep Putin at bay until “more flexible” part 2 took back the oval and…he went right back in

We don’t have to speculate…we see what actually happened

Jack, President Trump was President…he changed US policy after the “more flexible”admin didn’t do anything when Putin did invade in 2014. This keep Putin at bay until “more flexible” part 2 took back the oval and…he went right back in

We don’t have to speculate…we see what actually happened
No..he didn't. He placated Putin. And if he had won re-election, Putin would have already walked into Ukraine. He thinks Putin is a "genius".

C'mon man!! Do you want to commit troops and go to war?...or do you just want to sit back and throw rocks from the cheap seats?..you can't have it both ways. :auiqs.jpg:

No..he didn't. He placated Putin. And if he had won re-election, Putin would have already walked into Ukraine. He thinks Putin is a "genius".

C'mon man!! Do you want to commit troops and go to war?...or do you just want to sit back and throw rocks from the cheap seats?..you can't have it both ways. :auiqs.jpg:
hahah well there is reality…actual relay of “resets” and promises of being more flexible…refusal by obama to send defensive aid…and trump who did

and then once again when the dems take office…xiden freezes the trump aid, undoes the sanctions trump put on putin’s pipeline, and putin goes back in

Jack, face it, you’ve been putin’s useful idiot

Forum List

Back