Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Haha, awesome. I’ll run with that then. Next time somebody asks me what I do I’ll say I’m a teacher. When they ask what I teach I’ll tell them I coach the golf team. It won’t be a strange conversation… totally normal
You can say I coach the golf team or a golf team but that implies that you teach.

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

And he kicked Trump's ass. imo both parties need to regroup, or better yet SOMEBODY needs to run as a centrist with an actual plan to govern

Sorry, his predecessor will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected.
If you don't like the country. Leave. We won't cry if you leave. I promise. :)
By every metric TRUMP Was a GREAT president----

YOur fantasies of smearing Trump are immoral.

By every metric TRUMP Was a GREAT president----YOur fantasies of smearing Trump are immoral.
Jack's whole life is a fantasy. Notice that everytime there is a new thread presenting new and further evidence of the fraud of the 2020 election Jack is nowhere to be found showing us how none of it is true!

Jack stays as far away as he possibly can from actually debating the real points of the election.

Bill Maher made the same one. Can’t dispute the facts so it’s “stupid”. Leftist playbook 102.
I don’t need to dispute the facts. The facts that your pointing to are irrelevant. Russia didn’t invade the US, they invaded Ukraine. They didn’t invade the Ukraine because of the USA. Your point is absurd.

Last edited:
I don’t need to dispute the facts. The facts that your pointing to are irrelevant. Russia didn’t invade the US, they invaded Ukraine. They didn’t invade the Ukraine because of the USA. Your point is absurd.
It isn't irrelevant. Putin saw Biden as a weak leader and he was right. It is not just MY point, dummy.

It isn't irrelevant. Putin saw Biden as a weak leader and he was right. It is not just MY point, dummy.

Haha, so you seriously thought Putin was worried about Trump attacking him if he invaded Ukraine? The same Ukraine that Trump was calling a corrupt cesspool that was funding the Bidens. Trump would sacrifice our troops and start world war 3 to defend Ukraine… and that was Putins worry. Is that seriously what you are pitching?!

And he kicked Trump's ass. imo both parties need to regroup, or better yet SOMEBODY needs to run as a centrist with an actual plan to govern
A rigged election is not "kicking someone's ass"

The Senile shit hid in his mom's basement for the whole campaign, refused to show up for one of the three debates, did not campaign, could not get people to show up for his speeches, and accomplished nothing in his 200 years as Senator. We all saw the illegal and unethical things that went down during the election and no one with a brain believes Joe is Legit.

Biden Inc. is one of the most corrupt enterprises in modern history and you expect us to believe that 81 Million Ballots mailed in was "kicking someone's ass"?

Care to explain that with only 133 Million registered voters that 159 Million people voted?

Last edited:
Your President until 1/20/2025. Nothing you can do about it.
Huge upgrade over the last guy.
Clarence Thomas appears to be even more of a scumbag in light of the texts and organizations his wife
frequents. He needs to resign. He can take Kavanaugh with him. :)
Yep.....everyone who you disagree with needs to resign, right?

And when we take back congress next Jan I expect every Democrat left in Washington to resign immediately.

Haha, so you seriously thought Putin was worried about Trump attacking him if he invaded Ukraine? The same Ukraine that Trump was calling a corrupt cesspool that was funding the Bidens. Trump would sacrifice our troops and start world war 3 to defend Ukraine… and that was Putins worry. Is that seriously what you are pitching?!
Not what I said. Not why he would have been worried. I mean this with all sincerity. You are a very stupid person. No wonder your businesses failed.

Forum List

Back