Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Nope. Not openly. Of course he is right but you don't say that publicly. Obviously you don't see that LOL.

And we did invade Iraq if you recall.
Haha, “of course he is right” but since you have BDS it was wrong to publicly say. Should Trump had been the one to say it you would be defending that statement till your face turned blue.

remember how smart and strategic Trump was to call Kim Little rocket man?!?! Y’all crack me up

Haha, “of course he is right” but since you have BDS it was wrong to publicly say. Should Trump had been the one to say it you would be defending that statement till your face turned blue.

remember how smart and strategic Trump was to call Kim Little rocket man?!?! Y’all crack me up
Kim and Putin aren't the same. Trump also did not call for a regime change. But Biden is the seasoned politician. Supposedly. 33% approval rating. That is pretty pathetic.

I didn’t say your OP was doctored. Typical AZ distortion
So they are actual videos of Biden embarrassing himself and you call that "BDS". There is no hyperbole in the OP. Its there for all to see if they hit the little play button. Try it and see how that goes for you.

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

You seem to make fun of a lot of democrats, shame on you with your signature.

Kim and Putin aren't the same. Trump also did not call for a regime change. But Biden is the seasoned politician. Supposedly. 33% approval rating. That is pretty pathetic.
Hahaha. You accuse me of dodging and then bring up approval ratings?! That’s funny.

I have no issue with our president saying that Putin should not be in power. I hope his people revolt and remove him from office.

So they are actual videos of Biden embarrassing himself and you call that "BDS". There is no hyperbole in the OP. Its there for all to see if they hit the little play button. Try it and see how that goes for you.
Yes, actual videos of Biden embarrassing himself and I call it BDS. Like I said, tossing back the TDS auto replies for shits and giggles.

Hahaha. You accuse me of dodging and then bring up approval ratings?! That’s funny.

I have no issue with our president saying that Putin should not be in power. I hope his people revolt and remove him from office.
That post illustrates how ignorant you are. Thank you for that.

Happy to make you happy!
Thanks. Are you going to move on now or try to hijack yet another thread. Funny how you do not defend Biden and try to make it about Trump. Tough to defend the indefensible isn't it? 33% approval rating.

Truth over Facts

I posted videos of Biden, old and younger, embarrassing himself. And that triggered you. Amazing.
Not triggered, as it is very, very old. Everybody is well used to reading this stuff from you guys. I gave you an award. How much attention did you want? I haven't got a cookie or gift card for you. Another "Biden is senile, crazy, embarrassment, etc" doesn't warrant it. Hell, dude, my award was way better than your "same old sh#t" post thread, that has been done in only slight variation here, easily a thousand times plus. I even went to the trouble of editing JPEG, just for you.

Not triggered, as it is very, very old. Everybody is well used to reading this stuff from you guys. I gave you an award. How much attention did you want? I haven't got a cookie or gift card for you. Another "Biden is senile, crazy, embarrassment, etc" doesn't warrant it. Hell, dude, my award was way better than your "same old sh#t" post thread, that has been done in only slight variation here, easily a thousand times plus. I even went to the trouble of editing JPEG, just for you.
Thank you for your kind words. I hope all is well.

Thanks. Are you going to move on now or try to hijack yet another thread. Funny how you do not defend Biden and try to make it about Trump. Tough to defend the indefensible isn't it? 33% approval rating.

Truth over Facts
Why would I defend Biden? And why is it funny that I won’t defend him? I’m not making it about trump either I’m just laughing at your BDS

Why would I defend Biden? And why is it funny that I won’t defend him? I’m not making it about trump either I’m just laughing at your BDS
You admitted that you use "BDS" as a play on "TDS" but when using "TDS" people would explain why it was TDS. Here we have actual videos of Biden being a moron...so who is it BDS?

And you're a teacher? LOL

You admitted that you use "BDS" as a play on "TDS" but when using "TDS" people would explain why it was TDS. Here we have actual videos of Biden being a moron...so who is it BDS?

And you're a teacher? LOL
You are mistaken. TDS was the most overused and underexplained reaction to anything critical about Trump. Don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about.

im a teacher? No. What are you talking about?

You are mistaken. TDS was the most overused and underexplained reaction to anything critical about Trump. Don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about.

im a teacher? No. What are you talking about?
Not how I saw it. Aren't you a golf coach? Coaches are teachers. Or did you lie about that as well? I know you're a failed small business owner (not a shock).

Forum List

Back