Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

No it means Biden Derangement Syndrome. Same meaning as y’all used against snowflakes when they complained about Trump. No difference
Lol, you loons went totally crazy with Trump.
FB_IMG_1635273372175.jpg

Right but I said that partisan nerds were an exception. They always think the sky is falling.
Now you’re exaggerating. Although if he keeps calling for a regime change in Russia, nukes may be falling. Imagine if Putin called for a regime change in the US? Here we were led to believe that Biden was a tactful and experienced politician.

Why would I care what others call DS? Blaming Trump for racism in America is derangement. Mocking Biden for being a senile buffoon is comedy. I am not blaming Biden for stuff he has zero control over.
Those who were called TDS did the exact same thing to Trump for stuff that he was very much in control over.

Those who were called TDS did the exact same thing to Trump for stuff that he was very much in control over.
No. From what I saw they blamed Trump for stuff he had no control over. That’s derangement. Like blaming him for every COVID19 death. Blaming him for racism. Lashing out at mean tweets. That’s DS

My OP was literally videos of Biden embarrassing himself.

Now you’re exaggerating. Although if he keeps calling for a regime change in Russia, nukes may be falling. Imagine if Putin called for a regime change in the US? Here we were led to believe that Biden was a tactful and experienced politician.
I’m sure many leaders would rightfully call for regime change in the US if we needlessly invaded a neighboring country and started murdering innocent people.

No. From what I saw they blamed Trump for stuff he had no control over. That’s derangement. Like blaming him for every COVID19 death. Blaming him for racism. Lashing out at mean tweets. That’s DS

Well now your exaggerating and acting deranged about the derangement. DSDS. You might need to see a doc about that one… it goes deep!

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

You're the embarassment here. Pushing lies about your President while Russia is invading Ukraine.

Aiding and abetting the Russians. What a traitorous piece of scum you are!!!

OK. You’ve said this already. Are you done with your temper tantrum?
I am not mad. I just thought you deserved some attention. You did want some attention, didn't you, post this same old tired cliché trope to get attention?

We can find dozens of video of Trump embarassing himself too. A lot more videos of Trump babbling idiotically and saying nothing. Incapable of even completing a sentence.

Then there's the Helsinki video where he all but sucked Putin's dick on worldwide media. His treatment of women. The world turned their backs on him, and you're still singing his praises.

We don't blame him for every single covid death. We blame him for the highest rate of disease and death in the world in the most technologically advanced nation in the world. No other country came CLOSE to the USA in sickening and killing its citizens. 3% of the world's population, 16% of the deaths.

How stupid and gullible are YOU??? The real definition of TDS is the belief that Trump was a great President.

Your President until 1/20/2025. Nothing you can do about it.
Impeachment asshole. 25th Amendment. Traffic accident. Dog Tripping. Jack you should just shut up and take your clues from the rest of us when you never know what you are talking about.

Huge upgrade over the last guy.
HOW SO, Jack? You tell me the top three things that are so much a huge improvement and I'll tell you the 25 reasons why Joe is a fucking disaster so great the whole world is aware of it!

Clarence Thomas appears to be even more of a scumbag in light of the texts and organizations his wife
Gee, so you are a racist too, Jack?

He can take Kavanaugh with him.
Kavanaugh just started, dummy. He's got at least 40 years to go.

I’m sure many leaders would rightfully call for regime change in the US if we needlessly invaded a neighboring country and started murdering innocent people.
Nope. Not openly. Of course he is right but you don't say that publicly. Obviously you don't see that LOL.

And we did invade Iraq if you recall.

Well now your exaggerating and acting deranged about the derangement. DSDS. You might need to see a doc about that one… it goes deep!
Here is the usual slade3200 dodge. What part of my OP was doctored? These are videos of him speaking.

I am not mad. I just thought you deserved some attention. You did want some attention, didn't you, post this same old tired cliché trope to get attention?
I posted videos of Biden, old and younger, embarrassing himself. And that triggered you. Amazing.

You're the embarassment here. Pushing lies about your President while Russia is invading Ukraine.

Aiding and abetting the Russians. What a traitorous piece of scum you are!!!
What specific lies am I pushing? List them.

Stand behind your statement.

Honk Honk

We can find dozens of video of Trump embarassing himself too. A lot more videos of Trump babbling idiotically and saying nothing. Incapable of even completing a sentence.

Then there's the Helsinki video where he all but sucked Putin's dick on worldwide media. His treatment of women. The world turned their backs on him, and you're still singing his praises.

We don't blame him for every single covid death. We blame him for the highest rate of disease and death in the world in the most technologically advanced nation in the world. No other country came CLOSE to the USA in sickening and killing its citizens. 3% of the world's population, 16% of the deaths.

How stupid and gullible are YOU??? The real definition of TDS is the belief that Trump was a great President.
Who is "we"?

You and your multiple personalities? LOL

Honk Honk

Impeachment asshole. 25th Amendment. Traffic accident. Dog Tripping. Jack you should just shut up and take your clues from the rest of us when you never know what you are talking about.

HOW SO, Jack? You tell me the top three things that are so much a huge improvement and I'll tell you the 25 reasons why Joe is a fucking disaster so great the whole world is aware of it!

Gee, so you are a racist too, Jack?

Kavanaugh just started, dummy. He's got at least 40 years to go.
Won't happen. He's your President. Deal with it.

You got nothing, Freaky. Just your unfocused alt-right outrage.
Sit down. Speak when spoken to.

Forum List

Back