Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Your President until 1/20/2025. Nothing you can do about it.
Huge upgrade over the last guy.
Clarence Thomas appears to be even more of a scumbag in light of the texts and organizations his wife
frequents. He needs to resign. He can take Kavanaugh with him. :)
Lol. You think the senile Dementia Victim in Chief is an upgrade over President Trump ?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Your President until 1/20/2025. Nothing you can do about it.
Huge upgrade over the last guy.
Clarence Thomas appears to be even more of a scumbag in light of the texts and organizations his wife
frequents. He needs to resign. He can take Kavanaugh with him. :)
Not my president----worst president ever for the nation though. Corrupt senile child sniffing bribe taking inept with freaks in his administration that are running the country into the ground.

Not my president----worst president ever for the nation though. Corrupt senile child sniffing bribe taking inept with freaks in his administration that are running the country into the ground.
Sorry, his predecessor will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected.
If you don't like the country. Leave. We won't cry if you leave. I promise. :)

It's coming Jack. November 8th.

Speak for yourself, Jack. I've got 10,000 things.

Hey Jack, maybe if your lucky, Joe will sit on your face and feed you some new lines of bullshit.
You..got..nothing. No evidence. No credibility. No brain. No balls (because you won't start your voter fraud thread).
Just your running-at-the-mouth keyboard.

Again, don't bet the farm on a red tidal wave in November.
Long way off. :)

Yup, many did, just as many are doing now over Biden and the “rigged/stolen” election
The election was stolen and is still being investigated. So I will let that do it. The only good thing coming out of Biden's presidency, is he will put liberals out of power for a little while.

Coaches are teachers. That one. Or did you fail as a coach the same way you did as a business owner. Coaches are most certainly teachers.
Coaches are coaches, that’s why they are called coaches and not sports teachers. You can play word games if you are that empty on arguments for the thread topic but then don’t accuse me of dodging and diverting if you’re gonna take us down this path.

An embarrassment. Glad you agree with me.

Truth over Facts

Are you bored yet? How many more boring deaths do we need in Ukraine?
I’d hope for no deaths in Ukraine…. Is your BDS blaming deaths in Ukraine on Biden now?

Coaches are coaches, that’s why they are called coaches and not sports teachers. You can play word games if you are that empty on arguments for the thread topic but then don’t accuse me of dodging and diverting if you’re gonna take us down this path.
Yeah you’re a real winner. Run along now. Coaches are teachers. White 6 would you concur?

Yeah you’re a real winner. Run along now. Coaches are teachers. White 6 would you concur?
Haha, awesome. I’ll run with that then. Next time somebody asks me what I do I’ll say I’m a teacher. When they ask what I teach I’ll tell them I coach the golf team. It won’t be a strange conversation… totally normal

Really? Because YOU say so? Then why can't you prove one thing wrong? I got everything Jack, I got it all.

No garage?
You..have..nothing. You are a giant, whiny bitch who runs back to the same old insults when it gets cornered.

C'mon Freaky, put up. Be a man...wait..DO you identify as a man?
Survey says??......:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back