Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

And just became a senile pompous ass embarrassment

No idea what he was talking about then. No idea what he is talking about now.

Embarrassment in Chief
Buyers Remorse
Truth over Facts

Let’s go Brandon

Just like Don. Do you finally see it now?

VA was about one subject. McAuliffe opened his mouth and said something stupid. But at the same time, Democrats lacked what they lack now..a cohesive response and message. McAuliffe cost himself the election. What happened in VA isn't anything new. I saw it happen in my own town...in 1996. And it is threatening to rise again. But it's the same brand of crazy that was eventually rejected. It just took a couple of years. :)

I believe the election in Nov 8th this year.
But the Dems also lost the Lt Gov and AG race. Roh roh a deep blue state went deep red. Crazy is stating that Lia Thomas is a woman. That’s you, big guy.

:)

Except BDS means something completely different in leftist world doesn’t it, Slade3200

This is what your far left contingent supports when it comes to Israel. Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions…pretty pathetic.

No it means Biden Derangement Syndrome. Same meaning as y’all used against snowflakes when they complained about Trump. No difference

Boring!?

Border Crisis
Embarrassment at VP
Embarrassment at SC Nominee
War in Ukraine
Hyper inflation
Botched Afghanistan withdrawal
Supply Chain disaster

Real snoozefest
You may find it all invigorating. It’s a snooze fest for most people I see though. People are finally tuning out politics and focusing on their actual lives

I disagree. Most people are discouraged, outraged and infuriated. And it will show in Nov.
Republicans probably feel that way because they aren’t in power. This will drive turn out and likely flip the power in Congress. It happens almost every cycle. It happened to Trump. The intensity is so much less than it has been in the past 4 years though. The partisan nerds naturally being an exception

Your President until 1/20/2025. Nothing you can do about it.
Huge upgrade over the last guy.
Clarence Thomas appears to be even more of a scumbag in light of the texts and organizations his wife
frequents. He needs to resign. He can take Kavanaugh with him. :)
Get a few more years of these high inflation rates and you may still be happy but many of your fellow Prog voters will not.

Republicans probably feel that way because they aren’t in power. This will drive turn out and likely flip the power in Congress. It happens almost every cycle. It happened to Trump. The intensity is so much less than it has been in the past 4 years though. The partisan nerds naturally being an exception
I am speaking for me and those I frequently converse with. I listed the reasons one by one. He has not been boring. He has been terrible. Poll numbers reflect as such.

Yes it is. Technically mentioning anything negative would fall under the DS condition. Haven’t you been paying attention the past 4 years?!
Why would I care what others call DS? Blaming Trump for racism in America is derangement. Mocking Biden for being a senile buffoon is comedy. I am not blaming Biden for stuff he has zero control over.

I am speaking for me and those I frequently converse with. I listed the reasons one by one. He has not been boring. He has been terrible. Poll numbers reflect as such.
Right but I said that partisan nerds were an exception. They always think the sky is falling.

This is a political opinion site and I am giving my political opinion supported by video.
Congrats on your mental emotional masturbation exercise in public. Here is another award for your USMB trophy case.
1648474359472.png

Forum List

Back