Joe Biden was always an embarrassment

Not what I said. Not why he would have been worried. I mean this with all sincerity. You are a very stupid person. No wonder your businesses failed.
Make your argument then? When you only respond with insults you only show that you got nothing. If you don’t agree with what I said then state your case

Two more waking up with the BDS… wow, must be something in the Koolaid!
Gee, Slade...when are you on the left going to wake up and recognize how awful Joe Biden has been as President? That has NOTHING to do with Trump! Joe Biden's problems are all about his agenda and what it is doing to this country!

Make your argument then? When you only respond with insults you only show that you got nothing. If you don’t agree with what I said then state your case
I posted a video for you of Maher questioning it. The argument is if gas prices were kept low then Putin doesn't have the funds to fight that war and he is furthermore unsure of how DJT would react in terms of sanctions and weapons. Likely Trump speaks to him and tells him that at best he takes over a country with years of insurrection, the world hates him and his people suffer. Trump likely further promises him that Ukraine will never be part of NATO as Trump himself is not a fan of NATO.

Facts are Putin invaded under Dubya, Obama and Biden and was silent under Trump.

As was ISIS at the end as they were dismantled as was the Taliban for 18 mos. Biden comes in and its open season because he is weak and senile. He is an idiot and reflects his voting base. You've been throwing insults nonstop in this thread so don't cry when you get it back.

Loser.

Gee, Slade...when are you on the left going to wake up and recognize how awful Joe Biden has been as President? That has NOTHING to do with Trump! Joe Biden's problems are all about his agenda and what it is doing to this country!
Biden is fine. He isn’t winning any awards but he was a much needed check on what we dealt with for the past 4 years. I’ll be happy when Biden is gone as I don’t agree with very much of his agenda but I also see him as mostly talk and no action which is exactly what we need right now. Government screws up almost everything they touch

I posted a video for you of Maher questioning it. The argument is if gas prices were kept low then Putin doesn't have the funds to fight that war and he is furthermore unsure of how DJT would react in terms of sanctions and weapons. Likely Trump speaks to him and tells him that at best he takes over a country with years of insurrection, the world hates him and his people suffer. Trump likely further promises him that Ukraine will never be part of NATO as Trump himself is not a fan of NATO.

Facts are Putin invaded under Dubya, Obama and Biden and was silent under Trump.

As was ISIS at the end as they were dismantled as was the Taliban for 18 mos. Biden comes in and its open season because he is weak and senile. He is an idiot and reflects his voting base. You've been throwing insults nonstop in this thread so don't cry when you get it back.

Loser.
You’re dreaming dude. If you actually think that Putin would check in or listen to anything his lap dog Trump would tell him then you’re delusional. We’ve applied harsh sanctions. Russian economies is tumbling. No way Trump starts WW3 against Putin. You’re living a fantasy

Biden is fine. He isn’t winning any awards but he was a much needed check on what we dealt with for the past 4 years. I’ll be happy when Biden is gone as I don’t agree with very much of his agenda but I also see him as mostly talk and no action which is exactly what we need right now. Government screws up almost everything they touch
A back-handed compliment if I've ever seen one. Pity you don't have the balls to simply say Brandon sucks and he's a unmitigated loser; the obvious truth.

Went from Quid Pro Joe to Diaper Joe in just a couple of years. Truth was, Joe was in a serious decline during his campaign and that is why his handlers limited his appearances, hid Joe in his mom's basement and refused to attend one of the three debates planned. It is also why they were desperate to leverage COVID to illegally change voting laws and allow massive fraudulent mail in balloting in the 2020 election scam that thrust asterisk Joe in to The White House. Joe is no more legitimate than Hitler was when he took power.

New and improved Joe Biden:
More mentally incompetent than Hitler now with 20% more stupid.
This pos does nothing but lie on this forum folks.

A back-handed compliment if I've ever seen one. Pity you don't have the balls to simply say Brandon sucks and he's a unmitigated loser; the obvious truth.
Sucks is not an argument. It's actually an admission of you not knowing how to support your claim.

It is not enough that we have massive inflation, an increase in taxes, millions of Illegals flooding in, less family income but now the sonofabitch wants to spend $6 trillion on the fucking cost of the filthy ass Federal government. That is more than the GDP of all but a couple or three countries on earth.

Anybody that voted for him and then pretended he didn't seal the election is a moron.

1648495795468.png

Well he won an election for president of the USA so your claim that he is a loser is just you emoting

Biden, on a zoom call ... from Delaware.

Brandon has always been a loser. Some people did not understand until he became president. Look at the country today. Exactly how many clusterfucks do you need to grasp the obvious?
Country is doing way better today than 2 years ago. I’m not handing out any trophies but I thank god he is in there and not the old guy who actually lost.

You’re dreaming dude. If you actually think that Putin would check in or listen to anything his lap dog Trump would tell him then you’re delusional. We’ve applied harsh sanctions. Russian economies is tumbling. No way Trump starts WW3 against Putin. You’re living a fantasy
It is you failed business owner who is the idiot. Putin doesn't want his people to suffer and they are now and Trump would have convinced him of that and likely would have pulled back from NATO and told Putin that without the US, NATO is no threat. You're delusional like your weak ass president, dude. 33% Approval Rating. 33% are idiots like you.

Well actually all three are very much alike. All bubbling idiots. Like the Three Stooges of presidents.
That doesn't make any sense. Tom Brady, Mac Jones and Pat Mahomes are three NFL QBs. Are they all "very much alike"? The only bumbling idiot here is you...well you, Biden and Slade3200

Forum List

Back