Joe Biden’s DHS Frees 62,500 Border Crossers into U.S. in a Single Month

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released more than 62,500 border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States interior in January, court records reveal.

The figure, exclusively reported by Bill Melugin at Fox News, unveiled the extent to which the Biden administration is releasing and transporting border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior.

According to the court records, DHS released 62,573 border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior in January, alone — a foreign population more than twice the size of Princeton, New Jersey; nearly twice the size of Lexington, Massachusetts; and more than six times the size of Jackson, Wyoming.

OP comment: So if you are a citizen who protests a stolen election you are illegally caged in a gulag without trial, but if you illegally sneak into America and you are from who-knows-where and here to do who-knows-what Biden sets you free. Biden's America

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released more than 62,500 border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States interior in January, court records reveal.

The figure, exclusively reported by Bill Melugin at Fox News, unveiled the extent to which the Biden administration is releasing and transporting border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior.

According to the court records, DHS released 62,573 border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior in January, alone — a foreign population more than twice the size of Princeton, New Jersey; nearly twice the size of Lexington, Massachusetts; and more than six times the size of Jackson, Wyoming.

OP comment: So if you are a citizen who protests a stolen election you are illegally caged in a gulag without trial, but if you illegally sneak into America and you are from who-knows-where and here to do who-knows-what Biden sets you free. Biden's America
Thats the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they want Biden to look bad.

In January, newly released U.S.-Mexico border figures show that Border Patrol agents apprehended nearly 154,000 border crossers. It is estimated that thousands more successfully crossed the border, undetected by agents.
--------------------------------------------
from you article in the op how do they know if they are undetected by agents.

Who estimated?? Fox news commentator.

Biden doesn't need help looking bad. And the polls prove this. He's a demented mannequin. As in, has dementia.
The DHS does everything to make Biden look bad, they want the wall so they can sit on their arses all day.

I don’t see why this isn’t considered treason. I can only hope that the Republicans, knowing that an impeachment would not pass the House this year, are working behind the scenes to prepare for it come January 2023.

To your other point, yes: leftists consider non-violent American protestors to be worse than illegal aliens invading our country in violation of our laws, and in fact worse than violent rioters on the left, and are acting accordingly.

• Banned
I don’t see why this isn’t considered treason. I can only hope that the Republicans, knowing that an impeachment would not pass the House this year, are working behind the scenes to prepare for it come January 2023.

To your other point, yes: leftists consider non-violent American protestors to be worse than illegal aliens invading our country in violation of our laws, and in fact worse than violent rioters on the left, and are acting accordingly.

You are 100% correct

You really have to feel sorry for the demented left. They claim a wall will not work then try to use the fact that the DHS wants Biden to look bad so the wall will be built so that the DHS agents can sit on their ass because a wall will work. Damn you just can not make up that level of stupid.
Last I knew Harris was still in charge of the border so she has been doing a very good job of doing nothing.
I have to admit I was not in love with Trump and absolutely hated 44s incompetence but this administration has everyone beat hands down for the worst.

You really have to feel sorry for the demented left. They claim a wall will not work then try to use the fact that the DHS wants Biden to look bad so the wall will be built so that the DHS agents can sit on their ass because a wall will work. Damn you just can not make up that level of stupid.
Last I knew Harris was still in charge of the border so she has been doing a very good job of doing nothing.
I have to admit I was not in love with Trump and absolutely hated 44s incompetence but this administration has everyone beat hands down for the worst.

Harris is a walking joke

Harris is a walking joke
This is why you don’t pick people based on skin color, and overlook the need for competence.

I worked for an ultra-liberal organization, run by a leftist, and he believed in promoting POC to management position, competency not required. The place was essentially run by the white subordinates, who had to rescue their bosses, and became a revolving door of subordinates tired of doing managerial work and not being paid for it. Last I checked, the unqualified POC (and gays, too….they were big on promoting gays) were still there, but all the people beneath them had left.

This is why you don’t pick people based on skin color, and overlook the need for competence.

I worked for an ultra-liberal organization, run by a leftist, and he believed in promoting POC to management position, competency not required. The place was essentially run by the white subordinates, who had to rescue their bosses, and became a revolving door of subordinates tired of doing managerial work and not being paid for it. Last I checked, the unqualified POC (and gays, too….they were big on promoting gays) were still there, but all the people beneath them had left.
You are correct.

It must since they built one around the capitol
Pelosi also built one around her mansion.

How much more transparent do these anti-Americans need to be? We have paid-for material for the wall just lying there, and Biden has ordered that it NOT be used. They are doing everything possible to bring in low-class, uneducated, unskilled people .- and a large percentage of them criminals - and lower the caliber of our country.

Pelosi also built one around her mansion.

How much more transparent do these anti-Americans need to be? We have paid-for material for the wall just lying there, and Biden has ordered that it NOT be used. They are doing everything possible to bring in low-class, uneducated, unskilled people .- and a large percentage of them criminals - and lower the caliber of our country.

Remember, the America haters dont care about any of this stuff. They know it and just dont care

The Marxists have succeeded into brainwashing gullible, ignorant, and stupid people into hating one of the best countries on the planet.

And that brings us back to schools, and why every conservative should run for school board if they can

Forum List

Back