Joe Bidens eye just filled with BLOOD.....this guy needs to check into a hospital now or die

LOLOL

The only one here to talk about gay sex .... is you. :ack-1:

I mention sex and the first thing that pops into your head is gay sex.
What was the point of your post if not gay sex
I can't help that when you read about sex, all you can think about is gay sex.
Well you come off
As very gay
Coming from a poster who's first thought when reading about sex, is gay sex, reveals more about you than it does me.
They're both receiving the USMB Twat Waffle trophy for the day. I would include mikey but he already has an ample collection.

images
You keep your dildo in yours

What was the point of your post if not gay sex
I can't help that when you read about sex, all you can think about is gay sex.
Well you come off
As very gay
Coming from a poster who's first thought when reading about sex, is gay sex, reveals more about you than it does me.
They're both receiving the USMB Twat Waffle trophy for the day. I would include mikey but he already has an ample collection.

images
You keep your dildo in yours
You're welcome. Now take a bow.

Well you come off
As very gay
Lol you just can't stop saying that word

It's ok you can come out of the closet
I can't reply to people posting it to me?
Actually it seems you can't stop
I've done nothing other than respond to posts to me. Perhaps you need a mirror?
Hey guys. They have websites like Adult Friend Finder and Farmers Only .com if you're horny.
People are here to see Biden's eye squirt blood, not visualize penises squirting.

Democrat presidential frontrunner Joe Biden’s campaign is beginning to remind us of Hillary in her 2016 campaign against Donald J. Trump. Like Hillary, clips of Biden bumbling and stumbling through townhalls and TV appearances have been played over and over again on multiple news outlets and all over social media.

Tonight, Biden gave his supporters a new reason to question his fitness to become the next president. During a CNN town hall focusing on climate change, Biden’s left eye began to pool up with blood.

If Sleepy Joe were to die, it would open up a chance for Hillary Clinton to get anointed again.

President Trump is more than willing to give Mrs. C another chance, especially after all the whining she has been doing over the 2016 results.

What would that make? The fourth or fifth time she lost?

This thread ought to give you folks a pretty good idea as to who the sock puppets are.

By the way...Russians are extremely homophobic and think that's a winning subject

So could Joe be the first dead man elected?

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye appeared to have a blood vessel burst while he was participating in CNN's town hall on climate change.

Biden, 76, has long been plagued by health issues. In 1988, he suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. The then-senator was so close to death that a Catholic priest began preparing to administer the sacrament of last rites.

It doesn't count unless his whole eyeball popped out on his cheek and dangled by the optic nerve with the remaining black hole spurting constant blood trails.

Former Vice President Joe Biden's left eye appeared to have a blood vessel burst while he was participating in CNN's town hall on climate change.

Biden, 76, has long been plagued by health issues. In 1988, he suffered an aneurysm that burst and required him to undergo emergency surgery. The then-senator was so close to death that a Catholic priest began preparing to administer the sacrament of last rites.

he never answered the dude's question, that was all mumbo jumbo that said absolutely nothing. I would have said, but Joe we have the lowest in the world, what would you do, you to China for continuing to pollute? I don't want to hear about the globe, you, what you'd do. Why are you avoiding answering my question?

This thread ought to give you folks a pretty good idea as to who the sock puppets are.

By the way...Russians are extremely homophobic and think that's a winning subject
stop hanging with them then.

Hell. Who wouldn't rather be a Russian than a pole-smoker?

Indications are that Biden died shortly after receiving "Last Rites" by the Catholic church. We might be dealing with the early stages of a zombie apocalypse. I'm wondering why Angelo is so fascinated with that big fish and that small kayak that doesn't seem appropriate for any of the posts.

Indications are that Biden died shortly after receiving "Last Rites" by the Catholic church. We might be dealing with the early stages of a zombie apocalypse.

That makes his social climber wife Jill a necrophiliac.
A 'stiffy' is one thing, but this is ridiculous!

If one wonders how social media (covertly funded by Russian SOBs) tries to help their puppet, DJT.........Above a perfect example of subtle persuasion of the uneducated, Trump cultists.

If one wonders how social media (covertly funded by Russian SOBs) tries to help their puppet, DJT.........Above a perfect example of subtle persuasion of the uneducated, Trump cultists.

Maybe lefties are confused between "blood in the eye" and "blood in the water". The ironic thing is that lefties have become shills for foreign agents out to disrupt the Administration while they still accuse the President of "collusion". That's what TDS will do to you.

Q, your concern for Biden's health warms my heart.

Forum List

Back