Joe Biden's Humanity Has Always Been One of His Strong Suits an Attraction

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Friedman: no liberal. No axe to grind. I used to wonder like he does. But not long ago I got it. Selling resentments, angers, fears is a shitty business.

Just One Question for Trump and Vance: What Is Wrong With You People?​

Look, I’ve been to the rodeo — this is what smart politicians do. But there is one difference with Joe Biden that I observed over the years: It’s how much he authentically enjoyed it, how much he enjoyed talking to people outside his bubble and giving them a chance to say, “I got to meet the president. He talked to me!”

That sort of kindness came naturally to him. It brought him joy. And I have no doubt that Trump’s and Vance’s venomous first reactions to Biden’s resignation came naturally to them too.

I’m sure it brought them joy. But it sure left me wondering: What is wrong with you people?

Friedman: no liberal. No axe to grind. I used to wonder like he does. But not long ago I got it. Selling resentments, angers, fears is a shitty business.

Look, I’ve been to the rodeo — this is what smart politicians do. But there is one difference with Joe Biden that I observed over the years: It’s how much he authentically enjoyed it, how much he enjoyed talking to people outside his bubble and giving them a chance to say, “I got to meet the president. He talked to me!”

That sort of kindness came naturally to him. It brought him joy. And I have no doubt that Trump’s and Vance’s venomous first reactions to Biden’s resignation came naturally to them too.

I’m sure it brought them joy. But it sure left me wondering: What is wrong with you people?

~~~~~~
Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

I LIKE HOW THE NY TIMES LABELS THE VIDEO TO READ "SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT BIDEN, HE'S NOT A BULLY".

All that is, is misdirection so the media does not have to explain why they lied to America, it is designed for the gullible and/or the willfully duped who feel as now they can move on from the embarrassment of having to defend the indefensible...

do you even realize the link you posted is a times gimmick to use you as an unpaid solicitor/salesman?

Friedman: no liberal. No axe to grind.

0 for 2.

Briben dropped out after being defeated at the debate and in the polls .. one dem nominee has already been beaten .. Harris may lose too .

Biden's Humanity Has Always Been One of His Strong Suits

What an amusing thought .
Very Droll .
But be careful .
Gullibles will take you seriously

Forum List

Back