Joe Biden’s presser on March 25th are only questions “approved” by Biden Admin. Literally, no unscreened questions will be asked.

Explain to me how no unscreened questions of the POTUS is worth a squirt of piss?

Where the fuck are we living?

Why cant Joe candidly answer an unscreened question?

Why should Biden have to do what Trump never did? Lying in response to press questions isn't "answering unscripted questions".

Rump was A Lot of things but ne NEVER ducked a question bitch.

Explain to me how no unscreened questions of the POTUS is worth a squirt of piss?

The sad part is Sloppy-Joe will still fuck up and provide some nice senile soundbites.

IF it is true that he will take only screened questions or possibly unscreened questions only from friendly reporters, that would be fine with me.

1. First, it would reinforce the feeling that he is a feeble figurehead.

2. Second, to see him humiliated in an actual press conference would NOT be good for our country.

We all (including the 80,000,000 who reputedly voted for him) know that he is a shell of a man.

Bless his little heart.

Libs, what would be wrong with a Zoom call with Biden and 20 journalists who ask Biden unscreened questions?

It could be done in 2 hours with a few emails?

Why are you guys afraid of Biden answering unscreened questions?

Why should Biden have to do what Trump never did? Lying in response to press questions isn't "answering unscripted questions".
1616281684220.png

I'm pretty sure it's the press who get to ask the questions in a press conference. :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, and Biden get to pick who is called and their questions have been screened--guaranteed there will be no unscreened questions from Fox--if Fox gets called on at all.

Why cant Joe candidly answer and unscreened question?

Conservative treehouse isn’t a source, MAGA nutter

You're in no position to judge bitch. Everything you post is a lie.
Say it isn't so! She says she is a shithouse lawyer and a lawyer would NEVER lie--I can't even type it with a straight face--LMFAO!

Good. You won't need to watch it then, and we won't have to listen to you endlessly crab about what he said.

I'm pretty sure it's the press who get to ask the questions in a press conference. :auiqs.jpg:
Sure, and Biden get to pick who is called and their questions have been screened--guaranteed there will be no unscreened questions from Fox--if Fox gets called on at all.

Clearly Biden is a coward. He's even afraid to take questions from his own fake news Dem controlled news media.

Do you think that message asking for unscreened questions is true? If so, that IS very interesting. I'd love to know if it's true. Maybe we'll hear more from the mainstream media.

Trump shudda done it --- instead those dreadful CNN thugs took over the press room, turning it into a boxing ring.
Can you imagine for one minute what the response from our MSM had Trump pulled a stunt like this? That idiot Acosta would have popped a blood vessel screaming unfiltered questions. My god.

Well when the press are bending over taking it up the butt they can't think for themselves anyway....

I have questions:

How much money have you received from China?
Did you steal the election?
Is Hunter being paid off by China?
Who is actually making the decisions for you?
Why were you best friends of an Exaulted Cyclops of the KKK?
Did you go to Corn Pop’s funeral?

I have questions too--but given bidens actions and comments mine would be for Biden...

What day of the week is it?
How many children/Grandchildren do you have?
What were your parents names?
Who is the current president of the US?

When a worthless dufus steals an election the last thing the sonofabitch wants to do is answer unscripted questions.

Forum List

Back