Joe Biden’s presser on March 25th are only questions “approved” by Biden Admin. Literally, no unscreened questions will be asked.

So it's a Biden conference not a press conference since Biden gets to select all the questions. Dems come on when will Biden hold an actual press conference? What a pathetic punk Biden is, the clown is embarrassing.

1616272679053.png

Explain to me how no unscreened questions of the POTUS is worth a squirt of piss?

Where the fuck are we living?

Why cant Joe candidly answer an unscreened question?

Why should Biden have to do what Trump never did? Lying in response to press questions isn't "answering unscripted questions".

Explain to me how no unscreened questions of the POTUS is worth a squirt of piss?

Why should Biden have to do what Trump never did? Lying in response to press questions isn't "answering unscripted questions".
Your obsession with Trump isn't healthy.

Seek help.

WHY DON'T YOU KNOCK THE BULLSHIT OFF. You are fooling no one.
  • Trump did nothing BUT answer unscreened questions!
  • Show us how Trump was any less truthful in answers than Joe?
  • We damn well know that if Trump was only taking screened questions from friendly journalists, you'd be screaming BLOODY MURDER about it!

WHY DON'T YOU KNOCK THE BULLSHIT OFF. You are fooling no one.
  • Trump did nothing BUT answer unscreened questions!
  • Show us how Trump was any less truthful in answers than Joe?
  • We damn well know that if Trump was only taking screened questions from friendly journalists, you'd be screaming BLOODY MURDER about it!

They will give zero examples of screened questions because it did not happen.

WOW!
You Canadians sure are stupid.

The saddest part isn't that he's only going to take pre-screened questions. The saddest part is that the idiot left in this country see nothing wrong with it.

They're stupid, and now they're putting their stupidity on display...
They talk about uneducated voters then censor other ideas. They have taken this down to level of gossip. Gossip is not reality. We need to look at what is being done to this country and why. We will not get the answers from this illegitimate administration. If these people did think for themselves this would not be happening.

I'm pretty sure it's the press who get to ask the questions in a press conference. :auiqs.jpg:

The questions will be hilarious. Does anyone think Biden will be asked about being paid off by China or Tara Reade or stealing the election?

Will Biden be reading the answers off a teleprompter?

I would not be surprised.

How labored was his teleprompter speech on Asian Hate Crimes?

Holy shit....he read that shit like a self conscious 7th grader reading in front of the local high school.

The corporate media, in both these article, fails to mention that the questions will be screened.

Although, they do indicate, that the journalists will be vetted and approved ahead of time, so that amounts to about the same thing.

So, the left's protestations on this, really are, hypocritical, and disingenuous.

They know, they just don't want to admit, we are living under a more authoritarian president than the one we just had.

Trump shudda done it --- instead those dreadful CNN thugs took over the press room, turning it into a boxing ring.
Please...Trump the Huge Sissyboy threw a tantrum every time anyone asked a question that wasn't loaded with praise for him.

Why cant Joe candidly answer and unscreened question?

Conservative treehouse isn’t a source, MAGA nutter

You're in no position to judge bitch. Everything you post is a lie.

Forum List

Back