Joe Biden's Taliban Equals Torture and Death

If you accept the "official versions" of JFK, MLK, RFK, 911

and you have no questions, no concerns, you have no ability inside your head to analyze, think and reason.

Jackie-O said LBJ did it
MLK family, Dexter Scott King, said LBJ did it (and the sheet who confessed was framed)
RFK jr - Siran did NOT kill RFK

But you "know better" because you have a beak and a birdbrain....

If you accept the "official versions" of JFK, MLK, RFK, 911

and you have no questions, no concerns, you have no ability inside your head to analyze, think and reason.

Jackie-O said LBJ did it
MLK family, Dexter Scott King, said LBJ did it (and the sheet who confessed was framed)
RFK jr - Siran did NOT kill RFK

But you "know better" because you have a beak and a birdbrain....
You really believe those conspiracies? And you think you can judge intellect?

Torture, death and destruction is the way of the Yankees.
Killing civilians has been in the forefront of US military policy since Lincoln when General Sherman pronounced it as:

"extermination, not of soldiers alone, that is the least of the trouble, but the people" .... "We are not fighting against enemy armies, but against an enemy people, both young and old, rich and poor, and they must feel the iron hand of war in the same way as organized armies."

Around 1902 in another attempt to "clean" for "world order"

US General Jacob H. Smith tells the commanding officer of the Marines assigned to clean up the island of Samar, Philippines:

"I want no prisoners.

I wish you to kill and burn;

the more you kill and burn the better it will please me."

He orders that the entire island of Samar be converted into a "howling wilderness." He specifically orders that all males over the age of ten are to be shot. Step one is to burn the town of Balangiga to the ground.
USA firebombing whole cities and droping atom bombs on cities.
Here is Comrad Brezinski starting all the torture and death in Afghanstan:

Forum List

Back