Joe Creates an Ambassador to Plants and Animals

The position she held prior to this one, which is basically the same position. She was the Assistant Secretary for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, a position that Trump also filled.

Her new role is basically the same just a new name. There is no indication the pay will change.
Tell us why it’s good for America to tell Third World nations they can’t use natural resources to develop even though that’s exactly how every First World nation reached its status at the top.

Focused like a laser on key issues. Hopefully she can broker a peace settlement and bring an end to the prolonged Mankind vs Plants and Animals conflict.

We will have peas in our time.

View attachment 703457
I am all for Conservation Teddy Roosevelt was one of my favorite presidents because of his commitment to the conservation of our natural lands and water. I wish the lady luck in this endeavor. It has been my experience that when it comes to global environmental agreements nations tend to make loopholes for themselves so much that the agreement is weakened. I do hope something good does come from her work.

Joe created a useless and meaningless government job for the wife of his chief of staff and Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ thinks it’s defendable.

She had a government job that already exited since 1975, a position filled by Reagan, Bush I and Bush II and Trump.

Now her job has a new title, little else changed.

Tell us why it’s good for America to tell Third World nations they can’t use natural resources to develop even though that’s exactly how every First World nation reached its status at the top.
That is the problem faced by any global agreement. It will be tough to get around.

It isn't, moron.

As your dear leader, and his cult, denied Covid even existed?
Pulled the US out of the Paris agreement?
Sweeping the forest?
Rolling back the EPA?

BUT riding in a spaceship is "science".
EPA is a Republican invention…

BTW - America was the only nation meeting the goals of the Paris agreement all under the leadership of President Trump.

yet none of you were whining about it till now.

hmmmmm.....I wonder why

Apparently you never whine at all about useless government spending and corruption, you care more about pointing out the hypocrisy of the right more than anything else. Actual government corruption and waste, silence... hypocrisy from the left, silence.. What you label as 'Hypocrisy from the right'..l. DING, DING, DING, you're all in on the bitching fest! hmmmmm ... I wonder why.. :laughing0301:

It is the American way, we do it with all sorts of things from water usage to what types of weapons they are allowed to have

Forum List

Back