Joe Creates an Ambassador to Plants and Animals

1664544773652.jpeg

Liar, Brandon just created the position.

So she can get more $$$$ from the taxpayers.

The position she held prior to this one, which is basically the same position. She was the Assistant Secretary for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, a position that Trump also filled.

Her new role is basically the same just a new name. There is no indication the pay will change.

The position this person held was also filled by Trump. Why did you not whine about it then?
It does not matter who filled the position - it's just f*ing stupid...

...like claiming being unable to define a 'woman' or declaring males can give birth.

It's also another example of 'Big Govt' fleecing of American tax payers, mis-appropriation and use of tax dollars.

Then again, if this kind of bullshank is the new 'acceptable' trend in liberal government, I would like to be considered for the position of 'Ambassador for Rainbows and Religeous And Otherwise Images Seen In Clouds'.

:rock:

The position she held prior to this one, which is basically the same position. She was the Assistant Secretary for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, a position that Trump also filled.

Her new role is basically the same just a new name. There is no indication the pay will change.

So Veggie *Joe created a new useless government agency that taxpayers will fund forever. Of course the leftists cheer.

It does not matter who filled the position - it's just f*ing stupid...

...like claiming being unable to define a 'woman' or declaring males can give birth.

It's also another example of 'Big Govt' fleecing of American tax payers, mis-appropriation and use of tax dollars.

Then again, if this kind of bullshank is the new 'acceptable' trend in liberal government, I would like to be considered for the position of 'Ambassador for Rainbows and Religeous And Otherwise Images Seen In Clouds'.

:rock:

yet none of you were whining about it till now.

hmmmmm.....I wonder why

what does an ambassador do if not communicate ?

She does communicate, just not to plants and animals. That is not her title, that is spin so mindless drones like you will be triggered.

and it worked out so well

Forum List

Back