Joe is pushed out to 11:30 PM to speak and it was intentional...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
They pushed Joe out to 11:30 30 pm (when most people are going to bed) It was intentional. They had speakers that took their time so when it was time for Joe, so fewer viewers would see it.

Biden even got bumped out of prime time. His speech started at 11:28 p.m., in the hour when old sitcoms run in syndication.

That wasn’t an accident. The first night of the Democratic convention was losers night, featuring Biden and Hillary Clinton along with duds like Kathy Hochul and zealots like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Democrats lined up an endless list of speakers ahead of Biden to push his speech back as far as they could, so as few people as possible would hear it.

The speech itself was written as a celebration of Biden’s accomplishments — some real, many imagined — as president. The actual nominee was an afterthought. Biden spoke of Kamala Harris only as someone who helped him — not for anything she ever did on her own.

If the Harris campaign had any hopes that Joe would let them get distance from his record, they were dashed. “When I say we, I mean Kamala and me,” he emphasized, reminding voters that there’s no turning the page by voting for Harris.

They pushed Joe out to 11:30 30 pm (when most people are going to bed) It was intentional. They had speakers that took their time so when it was time for Joe, so fewer viewers would see it.

Biden even got bumped out of prime time. His speech started at 11:28 p.m., in the hour when old sitcoms run in syndication.

That wasn’t an accident. The first night of the Democratic convention was losers night, featuring Biden and Hillary Clinton along with duds like Kathy Hochul and zealots like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Democrats lined up an endless list of speakers ahead of Biden to push his speech back as far as they could, so as few people as possible would hear it.

The speech itself was written as a celebration of Biden’s accomplishments — some real, many imagined — as president. The actual nominee was an afterthought. Biden spoke of Kamala Harris only as someone who helped him — not for anything she ever did on her own.

If the Harris campaign had any hopes that Joe would let them get distance from his record, they were dashed. “When I say we, I mean Kamala and me,” he emphasized, reminding voters that there’s no turning the page by voting for Harris.

1030 Central, 930 mountain and 830 pacific, so what was the problem with you easterner's?

That's funny. They usually have their lowlights on the first day & build to their biggest stars the last night! So when did they have Hillary & Bowels Biden on? DAY ONE during Johnny Carson. :auiqs.jpg:

ROFL.gif

The speech itself was written as a celebration of Biden’s accomplishments —
Not one of them were positive.

I was asleep by then but Biden probably was too. I guess they were afraid of which Biden would show up so they pushed it to that time.

I read they were adding speakers knowing it would push back Joe's speech and require them to cut the tribute video and music.

Forum List

Back