Joe Rogan interviews a member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
90ehtl.jpg

So, I don't usually invest time listening to Rogan. Ever since I read the discovery documents in the Musk trial that WaPo publicly posted, when he tried to get out of buying twitter, it became clear, he is just a pawn and propagandist for the PayPal mafia. . .

BUT, with that said, I did think it would be worth my time to see if there was anything of value when the GODFATHER of the PayPal mafia, the guy that loaned capital to Musk so he could complete the twitter take over, and is one of the principal puppet masters behind the Trump campaign. . . agrees to sit do sat down with Rogan?

Now that is something you don't see every day. Does he even grant interviews on the MSM? I don't much pay attention, no idea.

About 50% of this is fluff, and they are both pontificating on topics which is really outside of their expertise. TBH, they are just filling time, and their opinions and feeling on these topics, aren't anymore factual anyone on this forum.

OTH, there is some good stuff in here, and I do recommend this, if you are interested in government, technology, or economics. Whether you agree, or disagree with the views presented, they are important. The way Thiel said he was. . ."against global government?" I did find a bit, curious. Or even that he brought it up?

I did find it ironic when they started talking about. . "secret societies."

(I'm only about two thirds through listening to this three hour pod-cast . . . and there is no indication they are going to touch on Bilderberg. And no, I don't expect that either.)
:auiqs.jpg:

You can just ignore the crap on anthropology, neither of them really know what they are talking about IMO.

RhodyPatriot & I had some disagreements on this guy, and his little cabal, so this is really just a continuation of that conversation from this tangent in this thread here;

Joe Rogan Experience #2190 - Peter Thiel​

Aug 16, 2024
"Peter Thiel is an entrepreneur and investor. He co-founded PayPal, made the first outside investment in Facebook, and co-founded Palantir Technologies, where he serves as chairman. Thiel is a partner at Founders Fund and leads the Thiel Foundation, which funds technological progress and long-term thinking. He is also the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Zero to One."

90ehtl.jpg

So, I don't usually invest time listening to Rogan. Ever since I read the discovery documents in the Musk trial that WaPo publicly posted, when he tried to get out of buying twitter, it became clear, he is just a pawn and propagandist for the PayPal mafia. . .

BUT, with that said, I did think it would be worth my time to see if there was anything of value when the GODFATHER of the PayPal mafia, the guy that loaned capital to Musk so he could complete the twitter take over, and is one of the principal puppet masters behind the Trump campaign. . . agrees to sit do sat down with Rogan?

Now that is something you don't see every day. Does he even grant interviews on the MSM? I don't much pay attention, no idea.

About 50% of this is fluff, and they are both pontificating on topics which is really outside of their expertise. TBH, they are just filling time, and their opinions and feeling on these topics, aren't anymore factual anyone on this forum.

OTH, there is some good stuff in here, and I do recommend this, if you are interested in government, technology, or economics. Whether you agree, or disagree with the views presented, they are important. The way Thiel said he was. . ."against global government?" I did find a bit, curious. Or even that he brought it up?

I did find it ironic when they started talking about. . "secret societies."

(I'm only about two thirds through listening to this three hour pod-cast . . . and there is no indication they are going to touch on Bilderberg. And no, I don't expect that either.)
:auiqs.jpg:

You can just ignore the crap on anthropology, neither of them really know what they are talking about IMO.

RhodyPatriot & I had some disagreements on this guy, and his little cabal, so this is really just a continuation of that conversation from this tangent in this thread here;

Joe Rogan Experience #2190 - Peter Thiel​

Aug 16, 2024
"Peter Thiel is an entrepreneur and investor. He co-founded PayPal, made the first outside investment in Facebook, and co-founded Palantir Technologies, where he serves as chairman. Thiel is a partner at Founders Fund and leads the Thiel Foundation, which funds technological progress and long-term thinking. He is also the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Zero to One."

Insightful and flawed as always my man.

The idea of Musk being Trump's "puppet master" is borderline hilarious.

It took a fucking assassination attempt (now rabbit-holed by the Mainstream Media Mafioso) for Musk to even endorse Orange Man.

They are nowhere near as organized as the Schwab/Soros communist/globalist Left .

The new MAGA coalition is powerful, and influential - but it is not pre-ordained.

It's happening in real time.

Insightful and flawed as always my man.

The idea of Musk being Trump's "puppet master" is borderline hilarious.

It took a fucking assassination attempt (now rabbit-holed by the Mainstream Media Mafioso) for Musk to even endorse Orange Man.

They are nowhere near as organized as the Schwab/Soros communist/globalist Left .

The new MAGA coalition is powerful, and influential - but it is not pre-ordained.

It's happening in real time.
I do agree with just about nearly all of that.

You only feel it is flawed, because you don't want to look at the obvious. At this point, you are emoitionally invested in a particular narative, and don't want to look at ALL the facts, I get it.

Why did they spend about ten minutes talking about "secret societies," but then they never took that opportunity to segue into Thiel's membership and annual attendance at the Bilderberg? Why he is one of the folks in charge of that, and what implications that has for us as a nation. . . if Peter is supposedly so against. . .

"Globalism"

You need to quit with the denial.

Now, OTH, that Impact Theory interview and Adam Corolla interview of Nicole Shanahan sort of make clear, there is a real conflict among the elites that control things, and they do have differing visions of the future.

What I am saying, don't take this at face value, this in not the complete truth, anymore than the backers of Kamala are telling the nation what they have in store.

Forum List

Back