Joe Rogan said in one of his podcasts that 4000 British people are in prison for online speech, the same number is 200 in Russia

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What is going on in England?

If Russia and China team up and decide to invade Europe, England and France are finished. Thatcher is rolling in her grave at the weak, fascist leadership in her country. These numbers are even more startling when we compare populations.

They did a poll and the vast majority of British young wouldn't fight for their country against Russia. An even higher majority of new immigrants said they wouldn't, many would just go back home. "F it, not my country".

I think it's time for Americans to understand what people like myself and so many have gone through. Stop believing and really look hard at how these nations view themselves and their centralized power.

We need Reagan back, even if it is in the form of a poor mans Reagan. We are destroying what so many died to protect.

Joe Rogan criticizes UK free speech crackdown amidst bloody riots

Rogan criticised what he perceives as severe government overreach in the UK, especially concerning restrictions on free speech. He argued that the government is becoming increasingly authoritarian, noting, "You’re seeing it now in England where people are getting arrested for tweets." Rogan further highlighted the disparity in arrests for so-called "thought crimes" between the UK and other countries, stating, "I think there’s something like 4,000 people who have been arrested in England for thought crimes... and I think it’s only 200 in Russia."

Last edited:
You get the gov't you vote for. For too long, too many people have voted for democrats whose policies are ruining this country in so many ways. Emotion over reason IMHO.

It's hard to see any significant change in the direction we're going in, and I think we are headed for social and economic disaster. Maybe we'll come out of it smarter and more united. Maybe. For all the fear-mongering about Trump, if elected he isn't going to change anything over the long term because the system we have is not built for rapid systemic change.

If Russia and China team up and decide to invade Europe, England and France are finished. Thatcher is rolling in her grave at the weak, fascist leadership in her country. These numbers are even more startling when we compare populations.

They did a poll and the vast majority of British young wouldn't fight for their country against Russia. An even higher majority of new immigrants said they wouldn't, many would just go back home. "F it, not my country".

I think it's time for Americans to understand what people like myself and so many have gone through. Stop believing and really look hard at how these nations view themselves and their centralized power.

We need Reagan back, even if it is in the form of a poor mans Reagan. We are destroying what so many died to protect.
Its 4000 if you add an 0 on the end. Its unbelievable that you rubes swallow this shit.

I would ask if you have a source but why bother. Fuck me yoou people are thick.

got a link ? wiki ?

I heard Brits were trying to extradite Americans also.

You laugh at my post Tommy, but you do not have any common, value collective values anymore
got a link ? wiki ?
Oh indeed. You better know who your allies are and what's at stake. When push comes to shove, you're on your own in this world of valueless nations and spineless leaders who will bend their knee to the enemy. Worse, becoming like the enemy.

Conscription: Just 17 per cent of people would 'willingly' fight for UK, poll finds

Among young people, those aged 18-24, just 14% said they would willingly fight, while 43% said they would do whatever they could to avoid doing so.

Rogan criticised what he perceives as severe government overreach in the UK, especially concerning restrictions on free speech. He argued that the government is becoming increasingly authoritarian, noting, "You’re seeing it now in England where people are getting arrested for tweets." Rogan further highlighted the disparity in arrests for so-called "thought crimes" between the UK and other countries, stating, "I think there’s something like 4,000 people who have been arrested in England for thought crimes... and I think it’s only 200 in Russia."

Last edited:
I heard Brits were trying to extradite Americans also.

You better not go down that road or you will just welcome foreign spies to recruit yours.

You are the United States of America FFS, act like it, please. Stop supporting people who despise your flag and believe you must bite your tongue in case you hurt someones feeling, or worse, tell the truth...

You better not go down that road or you will just welcome foreign spies to recruit yours.

You are the United States of America FFS, act like it, please. Stop supporting people who despise your flag and believe you must bite your tongue in case you hurt someones feeling, or worse, tell the truth...
Trump would never allow but Kamala would

Joe Rogan said in one of his podcasts that 4000 British people are in prison for online speech, the same number is 200 in Russia​

I kinda think the 200 number is bogus, the Russian gov't is a lot more repressive than that. In the West, freedom of speech is taken for granted. We can say what we think but that ain't so in Russia and other places. I think it is fair to say though, that freedom of speech appears to be under attack more these days than a generation or so prior to now.

The British People need to take their Country back!

Joe Rogan said in one of his podcasts that 4000 British people are in prison for online speech, the same number is 200 in Russia​

I kinda think the 200 number is bogus, the Russian gov't is a lot more repressive than that. In the West, freedom of speech is taken for granted. We can say what we think but that ain't so in Russia and other places. I think it is fair to say though, that freedom of speech appears to be under attack more these days than a generation or so prior to now.

Yes, they probably are more repressive and there are almost certainly worse outcomes for some who the government don't like.

The problem is that the UK is in sharp decline. They have lost any semblance of commonality with their own citizens.

China deserves all the credit in the world for fooling so many and ensuring people betray what is best for them and their nation.

instagram.png

Forum List

Back