Joe sending troops to border to run errands for illegals.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Last edited:

What’s next? Maybe have Marines pick up illegal and carry them on their backs across the Rio Grande.

Nah, they'll probably just take them to Disneyland. Nothing kid friendly going on there anymore anyways. What's a few illegal aliens right?

What’s next? Maybe have Marines pick up illegal and carry them on their backs across the Rio Grande.
And they wonder why they can't meet their recruiting quotas. SMFH. This is defense?????

This is a fucking shame. The fuckwad is an embarassment.
He's one HELL of a lot worse than that. All of these bastards need to be beaten within an inch of their lives AFTER being thrown out of their government jobs. I'm beginning to think of democrat voters as enemies of the state. Yeah, this has gotten THAT BAD. They are voting for the demise of this nation and it has to stop, one way or another.

He's one HELL of a lot worse than that. All of these bastards need to be beaten within an inch of their lives AFTER being thrown out of their government jobs. I'm beginning to think of democrat voters as enemies of the state. Yeah, this has gotten THAT BAD. They are voting for the demise of this nation and it has to stop, one way or another.

Yeah, but some of them are just misinformed is all.

Seeing how you have turned out after your family immigrated here I can tell why you have such hatred for immigrants.

Democrats are enemies of humanity.

Forum List

Back