Joe The Molester!

The joke is in post 1. And the article it links to. I just observed it.

Who got "molested"?
Who?

Maybe I misdirected though -- maybe it's Pinkie with the gay Rambo suit who's jealous.

creepy

Affection is "creepy". Merkins are much more comfy with blowin' thangs up! :Boom2:

Creepy.

One guy posts Michelle Malkin's legs. Another posts about "blowing a load on her face".
----- and Joe Biden is the creepy one.

Really can't make this stuff up.

Diversion alert!

I'm more likely to call it a reality check.

You're more likely to do what Joe does.

Affection is "creepy". Merkins are much more comfy with blowin' thangs up! :Boom2:

Creepy.

One guy posts Michelle Malkin's legs. Another posts about "blowing a load on her face".

Diversion alert!

Now you have it. A perfect example of a "Diversion Alert!"

Michelle Malkin's jealous. That's fuckin' hilarious.
Jealous? I rather doubt that.

MM3.png

Are we not clear on what the word jealous means? :rofl:

You want a hint?
See the photo in the OP of all dem females getting attention from Joe Biden.
None of whom are Michelle Malkin.

Weird crowd. You have to actually spell out every joke. It's like doing standup at a mental hospital.

5iS58Dj.gif

nfpriv.png

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

Just responding to your diversion assistance.

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

Just responding to your diversion assistance.

We get it, you didn't have a point, let's move on.

Do you know what the word "fail" means, as in your "joke"?

Who got "molested"?
Who?

Maybe I misdirected though -- maybe it's Pinkie with the gay Rambo suit who's jealous.

creepy

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

Very well, back to topic:

Who got "molested"?
Who?

Thus stands the question, unmolested.
Buddy Holly couldn't make it but the Crickets are here.

Who got "molested"?
Who?

creepy

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

Who got "molested"?
Who?

You mean besides Carters wife and the 13 year old girl who pulled away in fear when Biden tried to kiss her?

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

Who got "molested"?
Who?

You mean besides Carters wife and the 13 year old girl who pulled away in fear when Biden tried to kiss her?

So you can't answer. Because there isn't one.

Good thing it's not your thread. He saw the same question and ran away.
But not you.

Why don't you post us some more Michelle Malkin body parts. You know, to show us what a creep Joe Biden is.

/thread

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

Who got "molested"?
Who?

But not you.

Why don't you post us some more Michelle Malkin body parts. You know, to show us what a creep Joe Biden is.

/thread
Hey dumbshit, I guess you'e just too stupid to see the words "Carters wife" and "13 year old girl". You have to be one of the most moronic posters on this forum. Gotta hand it to ya (literally). That's the only way you're gonna get it. :lol:

Creepy.

Diversion alert!

Who got "molested"?
Who?

But not you.

/thread
Hey dumbshit, I guess you'e just too stupid to see the words "Carters wife" and "13 year old girl". You have to be one of the most moronic posters on this forum. Gotta hand it to ya (literally). That's the only way you're gonna get it. :lol:

Hey Dumbshit -- nobody in that collage is identified, so where the fuck are you getting "Carter's wife" and "13-year-old"? Out of your ass?

Back to the question you can't answer -- WHO got molested?
Where's the police report?
Where's the lawsuit?
Where?

Exactly.

Diversion alert!

Who got "molested"?
Who?

But not you.

/thread

Hey Dumbshit -- nobody in that collage is identified, so where the fuck are you getting "Carter's wife" and "13-year-old"? Out of your ass?

Back to the question you can't answer -- WHO got molested?
Where's the lawsuit?
Where?

Exactly.
You're even dumber than I previously thought. Ashton Carter was being sworn in as DOD secretary, you dumb shit. Biden was fondling his wife while Carter was giving his speech. You can't fucking see that??? Damn, you're an idiot!
And here's the story of the 13 year old. Look at the poor girls face, she's scared to death of that creep who has hold of her arm and trying to kiss her.

Senator father says Joe Biden was not being 'creepy'

Last edited:
Where's the lawsuit?
Newly appointed defense secretary (a Democrat) and newly elected Senator (a Democrat) I'm sure are going to file charges against the Vice President (a Democrat). Their careers would end soon thereafter and they knew it. Besides, they're Democrats and party comes before family (even if you have to let the VP fondle your wife or child).

Yeah there is some major creepy shit going on the way Biden goes after really really young ladies and
ladies in general.... there's probably a lingering odor of some cheap brand of vodka mixed in with that hot Biden man breath.

Where's the lawsuit?
Newly appointed defense secretary (a Democrat) and newly elected Senator (a Democrat) I'm sure are going to file charges against the Vice President (a Democrat). Their careers would end soon thereafter and they knew it. Besides, they're Democrats and party comes before family (even if you have to let the VP fondle your wife or child).

So again -- you have nothing, not even the ability to man up to the fact that you have nothing.
Even the OP -- knuckledragger cretin that he obviously is ---- had enough sense to run away and hide. Not you though. :rolleyes:

Senator father says Joe Biden was not being 'creepy'

Your own post -- DUMBASS.

So again -- you have nothing, not even the ability to man up to the fact that you have nothing.
What do you mean, I "have nothing"? You challenged me to name the people in the picture Biden was pawing and I did, fuckwad.

As for your other comment, see post #32.

What do you mean, I "have nothing"? You challenged me to name the people in the picture Biden was pawing and I did, fuckwad.

As for your other comment, see post #32.

Post 32 is actually the proof that you have nothing. The question was, "who got molested". You went "humma humma yabbut yabbbut".

That's not the stupid part.
The stupid part (OK the really stupid part) is that "molester" wasn''t your term -- it was Pinkie 1stRainbow, the OP. He saw the question and ran away.

So you could have legitimately begged off or simply said nothing, being legitimately not responsible. But oh no, you voluntarily took on the Pink Man's Burden.

Now
look where you are. Out-though by an asshat who prances around in a diaper pretending to be Sylvester Stallone who can't construct a sentence without the non-word "yo".

The OCDGirl will stand up TALL for Joe "The Pedophile" just as long as Joe is another DemocRAT subversive, and lays that Bullshit down that SJ has nothing when he's already BITCH SLAPPED her a few times in this thread!

The question was, "who got molested". You went "humma humma yabbut yabbbut".
I posted a video of Biden doing exactly what the OP stated. You're a joke, dude. Better crawl back into your hole.

Yo, is one of the Perverts in the "Democrat Party" going to follow in the footsteps of another Pervert?

Lead Story
Joe Biden’s yuck factor

By Michelle Malkin • September 4, 2015 07:54 AM

Joe Biden’s yuck factor
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2015

Next week, as rumors swirl of his possible entry into the 2016 presidential race, Vice President Joe Biden will appear on liberal comedian Stephen Colbert’s new late-night CBS show. The host is a professional clown. The VIP guest is a political clown with more baggage than the Kardashians during Paris fashion week.

Setting aside the past plagiarism, fabulism, K Street cronyism, chronic gaffes and the stagnant aroma of 4-decades-old Beltway entrenchment, though, Biden’s two biggest cultural liabilities currently on the table (and everywhere else) are his grabby paws: Groper One and Groper Two.

MichelleMalkin.com

"GTP"
The Pervert House Below!
View attachment 49341

That this is the best they'll ever come up with against Biden is the best reason the Democrats have for dumping Hillary and running Biden.

Forum List

Back