John Boehner 'Dictatorship' Is Letting Time Run Out To Avert 'Fiscal Cliff'

And this little rant of yours is supposed to support the idea that we "spend" taxpayer money on the rich? The rich paid for those roads!

No.

We all pay for their roads.

And..surprise surprise..we pay for their salaries too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9S2daN0Kn8]Mitt Romney bragging about getting government money in 2002 - YouTube[/ame]
Bachmann family farm benefits from subsidies | StarTribune.com

Those are two of your people, right?

Who complain incessantly about government spending..

Right?

LOL

Right.

You have been destroyed.

Destroyed by what?

A little faggot like you?

Oh man.

Delusional thy name is SniperFag.

:lol:

Here's the rub. The rich could chip in EVERYTHING...as in 100% of their income and you wouldn't come close to paying for all these entitlements. Not even close.

Then, when you consider the rich already chip in more than any other nation (and more than they ever have here in America), you begin to see the futility of your argument. Taxing the rich more will not raise the revenues to pay for entitlements. Not by a long shot. The fact is, it will most likely result in less revenue for whatever spending is on tap.

And please, don't give us this "wealth distribution" crap. You should be smart enough to know that wealth is not some finite pile from which we all must draw. Just because someone is rich doesn't mean someone else has to be poor. Further, America does NOT have the largest so called wealth gap. Lastly, only America's so called "poor" are considered rich by world standards...in the 84th percentile of worldwide wealth if I remember the statistic correctly. And when you look at what America's poor owns in way of assets, it's mind boggling.

Bottom line, Republicans fighting for deficit reduction is a good thing, regardless of how they've contributed to it in the past. The Dem plan of taking us beyond $20 trillion in debt is immoral. There is no reason those yet to be born should be burdened with the debt of our largess.
Immoral is saying that the rich should not be taxed more and then turning around and saying that the poor should work harder, work longer and expect less and less.

My goodness man, you talk like the money we work for doesn't belong to us in the first place! And you talk about our "poor" like they're actually poor...when they're not!

Further, you continue to overlook that raising tax rates on the rich will not likely result in any more revenues. How is that going to help the so called poor?

The people should be hungrier, sicker, and totally give up on the idea of social mobility but god forbid the only people to see income growth in thirty years be somehow held responsible for this mess.

Nobody is hungry in America. The last Census data proved that irrefutably. You talk about the poor in America like they are totally dependent on hand outs from others. That's just sad, and untrue. All Americans THRIVED from before the founding of the country well into the 20th century WITHOUT any income tax and without any redistribution of income. More poor became middle class and more middle class became rich than at any other time in history...but that wasn't good enough? All of a sudden it's immoral not take even more money from those that have earned it? That's insane.

You cannot sidestep the debt. There is NO WAY we can continue these entitlements on revenue that can be generated from US taxpayers. They debt will fall on those yet to be born and it will crush them as that kind of debt has in every society in history. We thrived without all that spending in the past, we can again.

Just because poor in America does not look like poor in Ethiopia does not mean that it does not suck balls and as the "job creators" are the only ones who experienced income growth over the last few DECADES it's only fair to take back all the tax cuts they feel entitled to for all the jobs they didn't create. If we had experienced wage growth over the last few DECADES I would not feel that America has been cheated of so much by these people you are only too eager to reward for not doing their jobs as "job creators". We owe these people nothing, they owe the country for DECADES of job and wage growth all these deficit exploding tax cuts were supposed to buy.

Last edited:
No.

We all pay for their roads.

And..surprise surprise..we pay for their salaries too.

Mitt Romney bragging about getting government money in 2002 - YouTube
Bachmann family farm benefits from subsidies | StarTribune.com

Those are two of your people, right?

Who complain incessantly about government spending..

Right?

LOL

Right.

You have been destroyed.

Destroyed by what?

A little faggot like you?

Oh man.

Delusional thy name is SniperFag.

:lol:
Be nice swallowsobamahard.

You think the freeloaders spending welfare money they received from the gubmint to pay cigarette and booze tax is how they pay their fair share on roads and such, don't you?

Rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off at swallow.

Yeah..we do.

No, we don't. Singapore and Hong Kong have far greater so called 'wealth gaps' than America. That's a fact whether you like it or not.

Interestingly, those countries with the largest wealth gaps also happen to be among the most prosperous. There is NOTHING bad about a wealth gap. It is a sign of prosperity for the country as a whole. The fact America's poor are considered rich among world standings is further proof of that.

By your reasoning, if we see a fat man standing next to a skinny man, it must mean the fat guy took the skinny guy's food. It's preposterous on it's face.

I've been to Hong Kong. Before and after the Chinese took over. You won't find the same sort of luxury in Hong Kong you find in New York. I've also been all over Europe. The homeless in this country are in worse shape then the homeless in either China or Europe.

Well if YOU say so...:doubt:

America doesn't even make the top 10 in this list:
Countries With The Widest Gap Between Rich And Poor - 24/7 Wall St.

Using different metrics, America ranks #3 in this list:
Countries with the Biggest Gaps Between Rich and Poor - Yahoo! Finance

So, I'd agree with you, but you're wrong.

No, we don't. Singapore and Hong Kong have far greater so called 'wealth gaps' than America. That's a fact whether you like it or not.

Interestingly, those countries with the largest wealth gaps also happen to be among the most prosperous. There is NOTHING bad about a wealth gap. It is a sign of prosperity for the country as a whole. The fact America's poor are considered rich among world standings is further proof of that.

By your reasoning, if we see a fat man standing next to a skinny man, it must mean the fat guy took the skinny guy's food. It's preposterous on it's face.

I've been to Hong Kong. Before and after the Chinese took over. You won't find the same sort of luxury in Hong Kong you find in New York. I've also been all over Europe. The homeless in this country are in worse shape then the homeless in either China or Europe.

Thanks for playing, swallow.

Please select from one of our nice parting gifts as you exit the studio.

fiscal-get-real.jpg

Immoral is saying that the rich should not be taxed more and then turning around and saying that the poor should work harder, work longer and expect less and less.

My goodness man, you talk like the money we work for doesn't belong to us in the first place! And you talk about our "poor" like they're actually poor...when they're not!

Further, you continue to overlook that raising tax rates on the rich will not likely result in any more revenues. How is that going to help the so called poor?

The people should be hungrier, sicker, and totally give up on the idea of social mobility but god forbid the only people to see income growth in thirty years be somehow held responsible for this mess.

Nobody is hungry in America. The last Census data proved that irrefutably. You talk about the poor in America like they are totally dependent on hand outs from others. That's just sad, and untrue. All Americans THRIVED from before the founding of the country well into the 20th century WITHOUT any income tax and without any redistribution of income. More poor became middle class and more middle class became rich than at any other time in history...but that wasn't good enough? All of a sudden it's immoral not take even more money from those that have earned it? That's insane.

You cannot sidestep the debt. There is NO WAY we can continue these entitlements on revenue that can be generated from US taxpayers. They debt will fall on those yet to be born and it will crush them as that kind of debt has in every society in history. We thrived without all that spending in the past, we can again.

Just because poor in America does not look like poor in Ethiopia

Ethiopia?! Good God man, our poor are in the 84th percentile of worldwide wealth. A FAR cry from Ethiopian poverty, which I've seen first hand.

...the "job creators" are the only ones who experienced income growth over the last few DECADES it's only fair to take back all the tax cuts they feel entitled to for all the jobs they didn't create. If we had experienced wage growth over the last few DECADES I would not feel that America has been cheated of so much by these people you are only too eager to reward for not doing their jobs as "job creators".

Now there's some legal obligation to create jobs? The more you write, the more you come of like a fucking communist.

We owe these people nothing, they owe the country for DECADES of job and wage growth all these deficit exploding tax cuts were supposed to buy.

And we give them nothing. We TAKE from them.

You start with the idea that the money someone has earned belongs to government and that we can only hope to keep a portion of what we make. You have it backwards and until you change your thinking, there is no hope of opening your mind to the truth.

I'm afraid you're just another collectivist looking for handouts.

You don't have to agree with me.

Math does.

We have the richest people in the world in this country controlling most of this country's wealth.

Math does.

We have the richest people in the world in this country controlling most of this country's wealth.

In the face of fact and supporting links, swallow says.... 'NUH UHN!!!!'

ROTFL

Reid argued that House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) could easily end the standoff and avert the across-the-board tax hike in 2013 simply by bringing up legislation the Senate has already passed to preserve the Bush-era tax cuts for income under $250,000, covering 98 percent of taxpayers.

And this will likely happen anyway shortly after the First of the year; unless, of course, republicans are opposed to tax cuts for middle and low income working Americans.

Math does.

Math does not, as those links prove beyond a doubt. America does not have the largest wealth gap...but you keep repeating that we do and maybe we'll all forget about the actual facts of the issue. :doubt:

I knew we would go over the cliff earlier this year. Obama's ego will allow for nothing else.

Let's enjoy the ride.

Just because poor in America does not look like poor in Ethiopia

Ethiopia?! Good God man, our poor are in the 84th percentile of worldwide wealth. A FAR cry from Ethiopian poverty, which I've seen first hand.

...the "job creators" are the only ones who experienced income growth over the last few DECADES it's only fair to take back all the tax cuts they feel entitled to for all the jobs they didn't create. If we had experienced wage growth over the last few DECADES I would not feel that America has been cheated of so much by these people you are only too eager to reward for not doing their jobs as "job creators".

Now there's some legal obligation to create jobs? The more you write, the more you come of like a fucking communist.

We owe these people nothing, they owe the country for DECADES of job and wage growth all these deficit exploding tax cuts were supposed to buy.

And we give them nothing. We TAKE from them.

You start with the idea that the money someone has earned belongs to government and that we can only hope to keep a portion of what we make. You have it backwards and until you change your thinking, there is no hope of opening your mind to the truth.

I'm afraid you're just another collectivist looking for handouts.

So when those tax cuts were sold to us as stimulative you knew better? All the more reason to drop the shit. Many years now we have done much to save the wealthy on their tax bills all in the name of economic stimulus and job creation, if some other government program had added to the deficit and accomplished so little you would hate it.

Forum List

Back