John Durham Expands Investigation – Timeline to Include 2016 Election Spying on Trump to Spring 2017

You have to be out of your god damn mind if you think youre going to ask a couple silly questions and suddenly prove that the DOJ and the FBI didnt collude to trick the American public into believing a lie. Many were involved, including Obama. They used this against Trump for YEARS!!!! The press pushed that story for YEARS!!!!! He was dogged by investigations, bad press and politicians promising that they had proof, but it was all a lie.

Thats just in the 2016 election. They did even MORE in the 2020 election.
I'm not asking a trick question here. How did the DoJ and FBI "collude" to "trick" Americans to influence the election? Be specific, provide an example.

You guys seem to think if you say it over and over again, that it'll somehow be true. You seem to think that you don't have to explain what you're talking about if you just call people names when they ask you simple questions like this.

She deserved to lose, she was colluding with Russia along with the FBI. FBI interference in the election certainly backfired on you. That FBI interference was okay with you?
Clinton wasn't "colluding" with the FBI. The FBI hurt her candidacy and helped Trump's.

But that seems to be okay with you given you have decided that she "deserved" to lose.

I'm not asking a trick question here. How did the DoJ and FBI "collude" to "trick" Americans to influence the election? Be specific, provide an example.

You guys seem to think if you say it over and over again, that it'll somehow be true. You seem to think that you don't have to explain what you're talking about if you just call people names when they ask you simple questions like this.
Your idiocy bores me.

Your idiocy bores me.
It's not idiocy to expect you to explain the most basic aspects of your argument.

Since you won't, and instead resort to name calling, there's really only one conclusion that can be drawn here.

Your story is bullshit and you won't admit it.

Face the fact. The DoJ did not disclose the investigation into Trump's campaign before the election. They kept it secret. Secret investigations can't affect elections. Clinton wasn't prosecuted because there wasn't a case there. Even when Republicans took over every US attorney position, she still wasn't prosecuted. But that didn't stop Comey from going out and publicly disclosing every little detail and hammering on her. When he "reopened" the investigation right before the election, he announced it to Republicans who gleefully announced it to the rest of the country. It was totally unnecessary and harmed Clinton's candidacy.

So you want to complain that the DoJ didn't treat Clinton and Trump the same. That's actually right. Their actions cost Clinton the presidency and protected Trump's campaign.

Take notice how I can point to specific actions and consequences when I make my case. That's something you can't do because your argument is bullshit that you just expect people to believe because you've been brainwashed to believe it too.

Forum List

Back