John Durham is now Investigating Ukranian Election Interference Against Trump

Good news. However being a resident of Ukraine and watching was has been going on in my country after the coup I have strong doubts investigation of corrupt Ukrainian officials has a chance to succeed. Before the presidential elections Soros controlled everything in Ukraine. Nothing has changed after election either.

There is only one way to come close to some results: to replace Obama appointed special representative in Ukraine Kurt Walker, who has a lot of control on Ukraine with a Trump loyal person and to start questioning Kurt Valker under oath.

P.S. I was posting about criminal activity of Biden and his son in 2015 on this forum, nobody even payed attention. BTW, besides Biden's crimes there are a lot of other crimes (who would shock the world) to investigate in my home country of Ukraine.

Last edited:

Looks to me like this is another "Hey, look over there" Rump and Barr routine. I sure do wish they would prove me wrong.

Do you mean this is why they faked a whistleblower to have a - Hey look over here routine?
The one thing that the Democrats do well is to get ahead of stories by accusing their opponents of having done what they are doing.
Anyone that read the entire transcript of the call already knows that the Democrats involved in the attempting rigging of the 2016 election to Hillary are in severe peril.

Looks to me like this is another "Hey, look over there" Rump and Barr routine. I sure do wish they would prove me wrong.

Do you mean this is why they faked a whistleblower to have a - Hey look over here routine?
The one thing that the Democrats do well is to get ahead of stories by accusing their opponents of having done what they are doing.
Anyone that read the entire transcript of the call already knows that the Democrats involved in the attempting rigging of the 2016 election to Hillary are in severe peril.

You can read anything into you want. But truth be told, Rump should never have been involved. Other people (like the DNI) were the ones to do the inquiry if a crime was thought to be involved. And the Intel Community already looked into it. That means, no crime for Biden. And a crime by Rump.

You can read anything into you want. But truth be told, Rump should never have been involved. Other people (like the DNI) were the ones to do the inquiry if a crime was thought to be involved. And the Intel Community already looked into it. That means, no crime for Biden. And a crime by Rump.

You write like a fucking retard.

You write like a bleeding just south of an axe murdering child molester. What's your point, cupcake?

Very bad news for the Dems, Biden, and the Obabble Legacy.

And as for the propriety of getting the current Ukraine government's help. Bill Clinton signed a treaty with Ukraine regarding cooperating in investigating crimes. Trump was perfectly and legally justified to discuss such cooperation in his call with Zelensky.

“To the Senate of the United States: With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998. I transmit also, for the information of the Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well as the report of the Department of State with respect to the Treaty. The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state. I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to ratification.”

WILLIAM J. CLINTON.

DOH! Did You Know There's a Treaty Between the USA & Ukraine Regarding Cooperation For Prosecuting Crimes? - DCWhispers.com

You write like a bleeding just south of an axe murdering child molester. What's your point, cupcake?

If that was written in English, what would it say?

It takes one to know one.

I've been begging the left to impeach him for years. Please do it. And please use this 2nd hand hearsay document to do it. PRETTY PLEASE

Forum List

Back