John F Kennedy's words were a little prophetic vis a vis January 6th

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
John Kennedy didn't live long enough to see Antifa

and BLM

and the wokesters. He is in the next realm, wherever that may be, thanking God for that, I'm sure.

But what he said, concerning "US military advisors in Venezuela [didn't even know that happened back then until recently] ... and other such "interesting policies"

Well, he was against those policies. I myself don't know enough to take a position one way or the other at this time but in any case, Kennedy said this that SO reminded me of 1/6:

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

+

and BLM

and the wokesters. He is in the next realm, wherever that may be, thanking God for that, I'm sure.

But what he said, concerning "US military advisors in Venezuela [didn't even know that happened back then until recently] ... and other such "interesting policies"

Well, he was against those policies. I myself don't know enough to take a position one way or the other at this time but in any case, Kennedy said this that SO reminded me of 1/6:

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

+

Kennedy is rolling over in his grave now how his party has become so evil and corrupt now earning the name DEMONCRATS instead of democrat. RFK jr has even said he is horrified what the party he was once so proud of has become now.

Last edited:
JFK used the CIA to raise and equip an illegal invasion army and then he chickened out and abandoned them at the Bay of Pigs. Did he forget about that too?

Kennedy is rolling over in his grave now how his party has become so evil and corrupt now earning the name DEMONCRATS instead of democrat. RFK jr has even said he is horrified what the party he was once so proud of has become now.
4 sure...

and BLM

+

You want a peaceful revolution because Trump lost the election? Are you insane?

JFK used the CIA to raise and equip an illegal invasion army and then he chickened out and abandoned them at the Bay of Pigs. Did he forget about that too?
Actually the plan to invade Cuba was started in Eisenhower's administration, planned by the cia and with Nixon's involvement. He was actually used by the cia. The cia tried to force Kennedy into supplying air support after they had lied to him about Cuban popular support. He owned his mistake publicly and fired Allen Dulles and Ted Bissel, and eventually paid the price for his refusal.

Actually the plan to invade Cuba was started in Eisenhower's administration, planned by the cia and with Nixon's involvement. He was actually used by the cia. The cia tried to force Kennedy into supplying air support after they had lied to him about Cuban popular support. He owned his mistake publicly and fired Allen Dulles and Ted Bissel, and eventually paid the price for his refusal.
could u elaborate on this?

why did he fire Dulles? Cuban popular support? I don't think the Cubans liked Castro one damn bit...

Wrong. Bay of Pigs was all set up by Ike. JFK was told by the mass murderer Dulles that it would cause the Cuban people to rise up and support the invasion. That didn’t happen and thankfully JFK refused to fold under pressure to send in US forces.

and BLM

+

How does that in any way relate to January 6th. What "peaceful revolution" was "impossible". There was nothing "revolutionary" about the Trump Administration, other than it's corruption and criminal behaviour.

And there is NOTHING "inevitable" about a violent insurrection in the USA.

Cuba could be a world class tropical vacation destination if the Progressives didn't have control of it.
Cubans would have a high standard of living.
cubapovertyhkjsfhksfdhks.jpg

he wasn't wrong on all things

by your insane definition/accusation

possibly
This dumbass actually thinks oswald killed kennedy and when you challenge him to refute the evidence you give thst he was a patsy and multiple shooters were involved,,he puts you on ignore.the troll leaves out kennedy inherited the bay of pigs invasion from Eisenhower and thst the cia lied to him about the plans of the invasion thst the plan they presented to kennedy was far different than the one they presented to Eisenhower leaving out thst the cia thought their boy Nixon was ping to get elected,thst the original plan was designed to succeed under Nixon but designed to fail under kennedy.

cheated seems an inadequate word...

how about Broke the law?

the legislatures are supposed to make election rules.. which did NOT happen in certain states... against the US Constitution..

we know what should happen to them... but will it?
The understatement of the century thst they broke the law and cheating is an inadequate word because of that. :thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
:thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Best damn post on this thread hands down,no contest.i had not read your post until after I posted mine,you beat me to the punch.:thup: Guess what,this troll if he does not put you on ignore fir countering his facts and taking him to school checkmating him as you did so wonderfully,he will leave this thread and not come back and address your post,he is like clockwork so predictable,you just watch.he has a vendetta against kennedy so he won’t accept thst everything he beliveves about kennedy was totally wrong.

Forum List

Back