John Fetterman and wife Gisele are taken to hospital after Democratic senator rear-ended car on the highway

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) and his wife Giselle were hospitalized following a two-car-crash in Maryland Sunday.

Fetterman was driving a Chevrolet Traverse and struck the rear of a Chevrolet Impala on Interstate-70 in Hancock, according to a Maryland State Police spokesperson. The department said in a statement to USA TODAY that the driver of the Impala was also taken to War Memorial Hospital in West Virginia.

No citations were given and that an investigation is ongoing, according to the department.

He was going a little off the Dem reservation recently. Maybe someone wanted him to get the message.

Where was Hillary?

85946707-13515011-image-a-1_1718051387673.jpg

Great Value Addams family?

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) and his wife Giselle were hospitalized following a two-car-crash in Maryland Sunday.

Fetterman was driving a Chevrolet Traverse and struck the rear of a Chevrolet Impala on Interstate-70 in Hancock, according to a Maryland State Police spokesperson. The department said in a statement to USA TODAY that the driver of the Impala was also taken to War Memorial Hospital in West Virginia.

No citations were given and that an investigation is ongoing, according to the department.

He was going a little off the Dem reservation recently. Maybe someone wanted him to get the message.

Where was Hillary?
Stupid statement as per usual.

Where was Hillary?
fetterman is a decent guy. not "dc standard" (off the reservation?) but certainly well within democratic parameters.

get well soon and hope the wife and other car occuoants are ok.

Where was Hillary?
I like the guy .... He has real moxie! I dunno ....on the driving thing it may be a sign of cognitive impairment or motor skill disorientation.

Wonder if it was a carload of illegal aliens he hit. lol that would be hilarious if he was getting scammed by them.

Last edited:

Where was Hillary?
Hillary has no idea how to drive, but Bill does. Hmmmmmm. Lol

I like the guy .... He has real moxie! I dunno ....on the driving thing it may be a sign of cognitive impairment or motor skill disorientation.

yeah, it is not like anyone ever gets in an accident that does not have cognitive impairment or motor skill disorientation.

yeah, it is not like anyone ever gets in an accident that does not have cognitive impairment or motor skill disorientation.
I'm speaking in his defense not trying to attack him. He just recently had a severe bout of mental illness which is more common than most people realize. As I said I like the guy.

Forum List

Back