John Kasich: I Voted for 'Amnesty' In '86

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Perhaps one should take a long look at Kasich's bonafides again!

Weekly Standard ^

In a post debate interview with Sean Hannity, Ohio governor John Kasich called a past immigration vote of his "amnesty." Watch here:
"You had a great answer I thought on immigration," Hannity said. "We all have -- we all agree we got to build the fence. That's why Donald Trump is popular. You just dealt with it straight-up. I like that. What is the answer to the 11 million people, though?"
"Well, we've got to find out who they are. Look, the most important thing, Sean, is once we fix the border and build the fence and put all the things in, the new technology, we have to make one clear word, which is, if you come in again, you're going home. That's the end of it. You're going home. Look, I was there when Reagan did the amnesty thing. I was there -- amnesty -- I was there in '86. I voted for the bill.

More... John Kasich Presidential Candidate Profile

You mean St. Ronnie's amnesty.

Yes the one that he reached an agreement with the DemocRAT Congress to give them amnesty in exchange for a WALL on the border...He kept his word, and, as usual, you scumbag DemocRATS LIED!...Yup, that one!
No one forced St. Ronnie to sign that, did they? Maybe he forgot that he did it.....or was it at the same time he was leaving our Marines in Lebanon out there as targets?

• Banned
You mean St. Ronnie's amnesty.

Yes the one that he reached an agreement with the DemocRAT Congress to give them amnesty in exchange for a WALL on the border...He kept his word, and, as usual, you scumbag DemocRATS LIED!...Yup, that one!
No one forced St. Ronnie to sign that, did they? Maybe he forgot that he did it.....or was it at the same time he was leaving our Marines in Lebanon out there as targets?

But YOU are a scumbag DemocRAT, and as previously stated they LIE like a motherfucker!... Or brought the Communists in Russia to there knees!, or FREED our 55 hostages in Iran that Carter couldn't do for 444 days...or FREED Berlin....

Forum List

Back