John Kasich is a Putz

Kasich is being a tad Sore Losermanny.

Or he's someone who sees that NaziTrump is going to do damage to the party that will last decades.

Trump is going to lose. Period. The media hasn't even gotten started on this guy yet. But much like Barry Goldwater drove blacks out of the GOP in 1964, NaziTrump is going to drive out Hispanics.

Kasich is being a tad Sore Losermanny.

Or he's someone who sees that NaziTrump is going to do damage to the party that will last decades.

Trump is going to lose. Period. The media hasn't even gotten started on this guy yet. But much like Barry Goldwater drove blacks out of the GOP in 1964, NaziTrump is going to drive out Hispanics.

Trump "Make American great again"....You?... Dead Jews get you excited..Nazi Joey:slap:

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

yes, the Fucking Jews started calling themselves "ZIonists" some time ago... probably because it tested better than "Fucking Jews".

Again, the Jews weren't going to Palestine. They were too busying "Jewing" European Christians. Until European Christians had quite enough of that shit and did something about it. Then the ones who didn't get turned into lampshades and bars of soap decided, "Hey, let's go to Palestine, the British already did the hard work of beating down the Arabs for us!"

And here we are 70 yeas later, and your Magic Sky Man hasn't won this for you yet. Because they are all fighting for their magic sky man.

The only Nazis in the world today are the Zionists...

and when they get wiped out, the world will cheer.

Trump "Make American great again"....You?... Dead Jews get you excited..Nazi Joey

I was wondering how long you were going to have your flashback moments.

Hey, guy, I wasn't one of the Goyim who stuck your Jew-fro into the Toilet and gave you a swirlie.. you need to totally get over that.

You got no business calling anyone a Nazi ...Nazi Joey, your own words bury you:slap:

You got no business calling anyone a Nazi ...Nazi Joey, your own words bury you

Not at all.

If you can't see the difference between criticizing the collective behavior of a group (you know, like you do to Muslims all the time) and advocating for denying them human and civil rights (like Trump wants to do with hispanics) then there isn't much hope for you.

YOu know

"NOt wanting to blindly support everything Israel does" =/= "Wanting to turn you into a lampshade".

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

You got no business calling anyone a Nazi ...Nazi Joey, your own words bury you

Not at all.

If you can't see the difference between criticizing the collective behavior of a group (you know, like you do to Muslims all the time) and advocating for denying them human and civil rights (like Trump wants to do with hispanics) then there isn't much hope for you.

YOu know

"NOt wanting to blindly support everything Israel does" =/= "Wanting to turn you into a lampshade".

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

Oh you're clear Nazi boy...I'm only fucking Jew though

yes, the Fucking Jews started calling themselves "ZIonists" some time ago... probably because it tested better than "Fucking Jews".

Again, the Jews weren't going to Palestine. They were too busying "Jewing" European Christians. Until European Christians had quite enough of that shit and did something about it. Then the ones who didn't get turned into lampshades and bars of soap decided, "Hey, let's go to Palestine, the British already did the hard work of beating down the Arabs for us!"

And here we are 70 yeas later, and your Magic Sky Man hasn't won this for you yet. Because they are all fighting for their magic sky man.

Yes, guy, you represent your religion very badly by being kind of an asshole.

Most Jewish folks I know are kind of all right.

Still doesn't make up for the fact the Zionist Entity is as shitstain on the world and the sooner it is wiped off the map, the better we will all be. .

John Kasich won election with 64% of the vote in the battleground state of Ohio.

Let's see Trump do that.
Isn't his current ratings higher than ever?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sooooo, when are you far right, self glorifying Trumpites going to start calling him Kasich a RINO? Talk about sour grapes...... :lmao:

Trump is the nominee ...Kasich was a side show, with absolutely so chance of winning
Whatever helps you sleep at night........ :eusa_whistle:
Kasich will make a good VP....for Hillary.

...but then this would also apply to nearly all those who ran for the R nomination.

He balanced federal and state budgets, so I don't see the RINO charge ... although with you Trumpbots it seems anyone who despises Trump's level on incivility is a Rino.
Hell, as far as Tumpites are concerned anyone to the left of their ideology is a leftist moonbat........ :lmao:
Of course it goes without saying that the Hillaryites claim just the opposite...... Ya gotta love politics!!!! :lmao:
How could they be saying "anyone to the left of Trump?" The man is not a conservative.

John Kasich won election with 64% of the vote in the battleground state of Ohio.

Let's see Trump do that.
What's your point? It doesn't make him any less of a lying POS.
He's sticking to his principles. I know that is an unfamiliar thing to you pseudo-cons, but that can't be helped.

Trump is a fraud and a huckster. He is not a Republican. I support any Republican who refuses to be seen in the same room with him.
Oh he's a Republican alright, the man is just not a conservative.

Let's see Trump do that.
He's sticking to his principles. I know that is an unfamiliar thing to you pseudo-cons, but that can't be helped.

Trump is a fraud and a huckster. He is not a Republican. I support any Republican who refuses to be seen in the same room with him.

To many on the Left, all Rs are cons. How they could conclude that is hard to explain, when most Rs are clearly progs.

Let's see Trump do that.

When we need a raving leftist to define who is a conservative for us we'll let you know

Yes, guy, you represent your religion very badly by being kind of an asshole.

Most Jewish folks I know are kind of all right.

Still doesn't make up for the fact the Zionist Entity is as shitstain on the world and the sooner it is wiped off the map, the better we will all be. .

You cant hide Nazi Joey

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

Sooooo, when are you far right, self glorifying Trumpites going to start calling him Kasich a RINO? Talk about sour grapes...... :lmao:

Trump is the nominee ...Kasich was a side show, with absolutely so chance of winning

Kasich was the one dreamin,g he had a chance in hell of being the nominee
Of course he was dreaming, he wasn't the chosen one...... But then Frump beat out the chosen one like Goldwater did in 1964........ Look what happened with that election.
I'm pretty sure the best conservatives can hope for is a counter balance be maintained when Billary is elected, that they keep control of the House and Senate.

Kasich will make a good VP....for Hillary.

...but then this would also apply to nearly all those who ran for the R nomination.
Do you speak Klingon? :eusa_whistle:

He balanced federal and state budgets, so I don't see the RINO charge ... although with you Trumpbots it seems anyone who despises Trump's level on incivility is a Rino.
Hell, as far as Tumpites are concerned anyone to the left of their ideology is a leftist moonbat........ :lmao:
Of course it goes without saying that the Hillaryites claim just the opposite...... Ya gotta love politics!!!! :lmao:
How could they be saying "anyone to the left of Trump?" The man is not a conservative.

Okay then, anyone to the left of Joseph McCarthy. Happy now? :dunno:

Forum List

Back