John Kasich is a Putz

John Kasich won election with 64% of the vote in the battleground state of Ohio.

Let's see Trump do that.
What's your point? It doesn't make him any less of a lying POS.
He's sticking to his principles. I know that is an unfamiliar thing to you pseudo-cons, but that can't be helped.

Trump is a fraud and a huckster. He is not a Republican. I support any Republican who refuses to be seen in the same room with him.
Oh he's a Republican alright, the man is just not a conservative.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

When we need a raving leftist to define who is a conservative for us we'll let you know
1) Trump believed Hillary Clinton will make a great President.

2) Trump believed Bill Clinton was a great President.

3) Trump believed Bush was the worst President in the history of the US. He believed Bush deliberately lied about WMDs to get us into a war with Iraq.

4) Trump believed there were no WMDs in Iraq.

5) Trump believed the US should cut and run from Iraq.

6) Trump believed Bush should be impeached for lying to get us into the war.

7) Trump was "very pro-choice".

8) Pro socialized medicine.

9) Pro big government.

10) Big contributor to, and supporter of, the Clintons.

So please tell us how Trump is a conservative, so we can all have a big belly laugh.

Sooooo, when are you far right, self glorifying Trumpites going to start calling him Kasich a RINO? Talk about sour grapes...... :lmao:

Trump is the nominee ...Kasich was a side show, with absolutely so chance of winning
Whatever helps you sleep at night........ :eusa_whistle:
Kasich will make a good VP....for Hillary.

...but then this would also apply to nearly all those who ran for the R nomination.
Do you speak Klingon? :eusa_whistle:
Yeah to the ignorant, intelligence must sound like Klingon.

Sooooo, when are you far right, self glorifying Trumpites going to start calling him Kasich a RINO? Talk about sour grapes...... :lmao:

Trump is the nominee ...Kasich was a side show, with absolutely so chance of winning
Whatever helps you sleep at night........ :eusa_whistle:
Kasich will make a good VP....for Hillary.

...but then this would also apply to nearly all those who ran for the R nomination.
Do you speak Klingon? :eusa_whistle:
Yeah to the ignorant, intelligence must sound like Klingon.
Whatever helps you sleep at night...... :lmao:

What kind of governor doesn't attend his own parties convention, hosted in his state? He's a small little Putz. After he's done being governor, he should just fade away. We don't need trivial, little, men like him in the Republican party:eusa_boohoo:

Putz

Literally, vulgar slang for penis, not to be used lightly. More offensive than the schmuck, which can be used affectionately or teasingly. Rarely used to describe the member, schmuck does that.

"What a putz! Used the same as What an asshole!"
But the Democratic National Convention hasn't happened yet, so he didn't skip out on his own party's convention.

S.J. BluesLegend Jroc
Hey fuckheads:

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Now shut the fuck up. Trump shoved the pledge up your idiot ignorant asses. No one has to honor it.

Eat shit.
Look who's getting mad. Are you upset because you can't defend Kasich's dishonesty or because you can't defend your own dishonesty?
Trump declared the pledge null and void. So now you should be whining he is not a man of honor, unless you are as much a lying hypocrite as he is, of course.

Trump backed off the pledge. He wiped his ass with it. It is grossly hypocritical to expect anyone else to stick to it for him.

Eat shit.
Yeah, after Kasich, Bush, Cruz, and the rest of the sore losers refused to honor it, you disingenuous shit stain.

Last Monday Trump came out blasting Kasich like he still in primaries. Is that good sign of unifying his party? Supposed to be time for peace and unifications.
Do you blame other GOPs not showing up to greet this asshole?
Gov. Kerry never mentioned Trump name in his speech. It will interesting to see if Cruz, Rubio and Walker will endorse Trump.

What kind of governor doesn't attend his own parties convention, hosted in his state? He's a small little Putz. After he's done being governor, he should just fade away. We don't need trivial, little, men like him in the Republican party:eusa_boohoo:

Putz

Literally, vulgar slang for penis, not to be used lightly. More offensive than the schmuck, which can be used affectionately or teasingly. Rarely used to describe the member, schmuck does that.

He was the only decent candidate the GOP had, and the current Tea Party/Evangelical idiots that infest the GOP couldn't see that

He was a joke from the start..He won one state ..his own:slap:
Yeah, well that reflects on the judgment of the average Tea Party/Evangelical GOP voter.

Those dumbasses can't pick someone who will get elected.

They listen to ass hats like Rush who say GOP candidates have been losing because they're not Conservative enough. Rush is wrong. Rush said "Romney by a Landlside"

John Kasich won election with 64% of the vote in the battleground state of Ohio.

Let's see Trump do that.
He's sticking to his principles. I know that is an unfamiliar thing to you pseudo-cons, but that can't be helped.

Trump is a fraud and a huckster. He is not a Republican. I support any Republican who refuses to be seen in the same room with him.

When we need a raving leftist to define who is a conservative for us we'll let you know

3) Trump believed Bush was the worst President in the history of the US. He believed Bush deliberately lied about WMDs to get us into a war with Iraq.

9) Pro big government.

So please tell us how Trump is a conservative, so we can all have a big belly laugh.

"Believed" is past tense. Strong borders,and conservative Judges is good enough for me. Are you a liberal? Do support corruption in government?. Why do you support the witch?

9) Pro big government.

"Believed" is past tense. Strong borders,and conservative Judges is good enough for me. Are you a liberal? Do support corruption in government?. Why do you support the witch?
And here we see the willful blindness of the monkeys.

Trump spouted the far Left position whenever he opined, right up to 2013, idiot.

And why have you ASSUMED I support Clinton? She and Trump are the same person, rube!

S.J. BluesLegend Jroc
Hey fuckheads:

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich all stepped back from their earlier pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee during Tuesday night's CNN town hall.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.
"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Now shut the fuck up. Trump shoved the pledge up your idiot ignorant asses. No one has to honor it.

Eat shit.
Look who's getting mad. Are you upset because you can't defend Kasich's dishonesty or because you can't defend your own dishonesty?
Trump declared the pledge null and void. So now you should be whining he is not a man of honor, unless you are as much a lying hypocrite as he is, of course.

Trump backed off the pledge. He wiped his ass with it. It is grossly hypocritical to expect anyone else to stick to it for him.

Eat shit.
Yeah, after Kasich, Bush, Cruz, and the rest of the sore losers refused to honor it, you disingenuous shit stain.

Last Monday Trump came out blasting Kasich like he still in primaries. Is that good sign of unifying his party? Supposed to be time for peace and unifications.
Do you blame other GOPs not showing up to greet this asshole?
Gov. Kerry never mentioned Trump name in his speech. It will interesting to see if Cruz, Rubio and Walker will endorse Trump.

As the Republican governor of the state OH he should be at the convention..Trump used kid gloves with Kasich he never really attacked him like he did the others. Kasich should of attended the convention and sucked up his butthurt ......Nobody wanted his establishment ass

Putz

He was the only decent candidate the GOP had, and the current Tea Party/Evangelical idiots that infest the GOP couldn't see that

He was a joke from the start..He won one state ..his own:slap:
Yeah, well that reflects on the judgment of the average Tea Party/Evangelical GOP voter.

Those dumbasses can't pick someone who will get elected.

They listen to ass hats like Rush who say GOP candidates have been losing because they're not Conservative enough. Rush is wrong. Rush said "Romney by a Landlside"

Romany isn't running:slap:

9) Pro big government.

Trump spouted the far Left position whenever he opined, right up to 2013, idiot.

And why have you ASSUMED I support Clinton? She and Trump are the same person, rube!

If you don't support anybody then stay the hell out of the way side-liner..Suck establishment ass somewhere else..Build the wall:eusa_wall:

Putz

His political career is over if we lose Ohio.

9) Pro big government.

If you don't support anybody then stay the hell out of the way side-liner..Suck establishment ass somewhere else..Build the wall:eusa_wall:
I support real conservatives, of which we had SEVERAL.

All those years you retards whined we lost because we never put up a conservative candidate. Now you rejected all the real conservatives and proved what you really wanted all along was a huckster and a bigot.

9) Pro big government.

All those years you retards whined we lost because we never put up a conservative candidate. Now you rejected all the real conservatives and proved you really wanted all along was a huckster and a bigot.

Hey moron, i supported Cruz all the way through.....He got beat, Trump's the nominee. Quite crying like Kiasch,, Trump never attacked you ..Get your head out of your ass..Hillary lover:slap:

9) Pro big government.

All those years you retards whined we lost because we never put up a conservative candidate. Now you rejected all the real conservatives and proved you really wanted all along was a huckster and a bigot.

Hey moron, i supported Cruz all the way through.....He got beat, Trump's the nominee. Quite crying like Kiasch,, Trump never attacked you ..Get your head out of your ass..Hillary lover:slap:
You are rolling over for Trump the limousine liberal like a good little dog. I'm writing in Cruz.

All those years you retards whined we lost because we never put up a conservative candidate. Now you rejected all the real conservatives and prove
Your so-called conservatives let us down. They gave Obama everything he wanted and never stood up to him for his unconstitutional Execuutive Orders. I don't think Trump is a conservative, but he is certainly better than the faux conservatives you support.

Forum List

Back