John Kasich is a Putz

This thread is on John Kasich, but you have too much Jew on the brain..Sickly Nazi boy

you're the one who took it off topic whining about me like a little bitch...

Which is all you really can do, actually...

But to the point. NaziTrump is a disaster like Goldwater was. A guy so awful that he's going to do damage for decades.
Hillary is a Goldwater girl....

I wish ..Goldwater was a patriot Hillary is a traitor
She literally used to be a Goldwater Republican.

She went down hill from there

Trump is nothing like Goldwater. You throw around NAZI, and you're one of the biggest, NAZI, Jew haters, on the board...Sit your ass down boy

Guy, you need to take a chill pill.

Trump is a Nazi. The fact he is directing his rage against Mexicans and Muslims instead of Jews doesn't make him any less of one.

I agree, Trump is nothing like Goldwater. Goldwater, for all his flaws, was a serious politician with a serious philosophy.

Trump is a cynical clown playing on the anger, racism and misogyny of people like you.

Trump is nothing like Goldwater. You throw around NAZI, and you're one of the biggest, NAZI, Jew haters, on the board...Sit your ass down boy

Guy, you need to take a chill pill.

Trump is a Nazi. The fact he is directing his rage against Mexicans and Muslims instead of Jews doesn't make him any less of one.

I agree, Trump is nothing like Goldwater. Goldwater, for all his flaws, was a serious politician with a serious philosophy.

Trump is a cynical clown playing on the anger, racism and misogyny of people like you.
Trump loves Mexicans and muslims he employs many 100s of them, but he we shouldn't be taking in possible terrorist and people need to come here legally. We need borders Nazi joey ...Get that through your dumbass head :slap:

Trump loves Mexicans and muslims he employs many 100s of them,

Really? I don't call people I love "Rapists" and "Murderers". Maybe he was thinking of some other Mexicans.

If you can't see the obvious paralels between the way that Hitler talked about Jews and Trump talks about Mexicans, I'm not sure if there's much that can be done for you.

Fortunately, most Jewish folks are going to vote for Hillary. She'll probably get about 75% of the Jewish vote.

Trump loves Mexicans and muslims he employs many 100s of them,

Really? I don't call people I love "Rapists" and "Murderers". Maybe he was thinking of some other Mexicans.

If you can't see the obvious paralels between the way that Hitler talked about Jews and Trump talks about Mexicans, I'm not sure if there's much that can be done for you.

Fortunately, most Jewish folks are going to vote for Hillary. She'll probably get about 75% of the Jewish vote.

I see parallels from you Nazi boy

You've been brainwashed by the Jewish media and are too stupid to realize it.

After the JEWS manipulated us into a war over a LIE.

You do get this, right? Those Americans would be alive today of the Jews hadn't lied about Iraq having WMD's to start with.

The Jews tell Bush to take out Saddam. He does. the result is the country collapses into chaos.

Obama pulls us out, because we were lied into this and no one saw a good reason for it.

And now you are complaining he isn't doing enough about the chaos your policies caused?

yes, the Fucking Jews started calling themselves "ZIonists" some time ago... probably because it tested better than "Fucking Jews".

Again, the Jews weren't going to Palestine. They were too busying "Jewing" European Christians. Until European Christians had quite enough of that shit and did something about it. Then the ones who didn't get turned into lampshades and bars of soap decided, "Hey, let's go to Palestine, the British already did the hard work of beating down the Arabs for us!"

And here we are 70 yeas later, and your Magic Sky Man hasn't won this for you yet. Because they are all fighting for their magic sky man.

The only Nazis in the world today are the Zionists...

and when they get wiped out, the world will cheer.

I see parallels from you Nazi boy

Uh, guy, being sick of how you people manipulate our politics and get good boys killed is hardly the same thing.

Fight your own f ucking wars for a change.

What kind of governor doesn't attend his own parties convention, hosted in his state? He's a small little Putz. After he's done being governor, he should just fade away. We don't need trivial, little, men like him in the Republican party:eusa_boohoo:

Putz

Literally, vulgar slang for penis, not to be used lightly. More offensive than the schmuck, which can be used affectionately or teasingly. Rarely used to describe the member, schmuck does that.

"What a putz! Used the same as What an asshole!"

Kasich is a putz for not selling out and supporting Trump?

Why then is Bernie Sanders being called a sellout because he is supporting his party's candidate?

What kind of governor doesn't attend his own parties convention, hosted in his state? He's a small little Putz. After he's done being governor, he should just fade away. We don't need trivial, little, men like him in the Republican party:eusa_boohoo:

Putz

Literally, vulgar slang for penis, not to be used lightly. More offensive than the schmuck, which can be used affectionately or teasingly. Rarely used to describe the member, schmuck does that.

Kasich is a putz for not selling out and supporting Trump?

Why then is Bernie Sanders being called a sellout because he is supporting his party's candidate?
Bernie sold out everything he stood for. Kasich is just pouting. He thinks he should have been the nominee

Yeah it's the Jew's fault....The Jews!!...The Jews!!

That and you're always whining....

Bernie sold out everything he stood for. Kasich is just pouting. He thinks he should have been the nominee

Yes, he mistakenly believed his party was still sane.
Kasich is the one insane ..who stays in a race for that long, without winning anything..What a nutter:cuckoo:

Kasich is the one insane ..who stays in a race for that long, without winning anything..What a nutter

You mean like Reagan in 1976?
Or Bush-41 in 1980?
Or Dole in 1988?
Or McCain in 2000?
Or Romney in 2008?

Obviously, you don't know how this works...

Trump is going to lose by EPIC numbers. WHEN he does, Republicans are going to get their collective heads out of their collective asses, and realize that you don't win elections by nominating crazy people.

Kasich is the one insane ..who stays in a race for that long, without winning anything..What a nutter

You mean like Reagan in 1976?
Or Bush-41 in 1980?
Or Dole in 1988?
Or McCain in 2000?
Or Romney in 2008?

Obviously, you don't know how this works...

Trump is going to lose by EPIC numbers. WHEN he does, Republicans are going to get their collective heads out of their collective asses, and realize that you don't win elections by nominating crazy people.

Those people won primaries you moron. What are you talking about? This election is going to be close whoever wins..I'm betting on Trump, not corrupt Hillary. The cards are falling his way now:cool:

Those people won primaries you moron. What are you talking about? This election is going to be close whoever wins..I'm betting on Trump, not corrupt Hillary. The cards are falling his way now

Kasich won a primary.

And, no, this election won't even be remotely close. American democracy is not far enough gone to elect a Nazi Buffoon who calls on our enemies to spy on his opponents.

And that's just TODAY'S outrageous thing Trump said.

Those people won primaries you moron. What are you talking about? This election is going to be close whoever wins..I'm betting on Trump, not corrupt Hillary. The cards are falling his way now

Kasich won a primary.

And, no, this election won't even be remotely close. American democracy is not far enough gone to elect a Nazi Buffoon who calls on our enemies to spy on his opponents.

And that's just TODAY'S outrageous thing Trump said.

Trump uses simple minded people like you as fodder :slap:

Trump uses simple minded people like you as fodder

Guy, Trump is a buffoon. You let your party get hijacked by a Reality TV Rodeo Clown. He isn't a conservative, a Christian or a libertarian. He rejects neo-con policies. But you'll support him because your hatred of Hillary blinds you.

Trump uses simple minded people like you as fodder

Guy, Trump is a buffoon. You let your party get hijacked by a Reality TV Rodeo Clown. He isn't a conservative, a Christian or a libertarian. He rejects neo-con policies. But you'll support him because your hatred of Hillary blinds you.

My hatred of corruption..that Hillary's first name

Trump refuses to take a congratulatory call from" the Putz" John Kasich.... He took the call from both presidents Bush, but Kasich was told trump was busy.:cool:
Screen-Shot-2016-06-16-at-7.32.34-AM-800x430.png

Putz

I told his campaign manager on twitter to just join the Democrat party, John Weaver is even worse.

Forum List

Back