John Kasich is a Putz

Exactly right....Kasich could have just said "the state of Ohio welcomes the Republican convention" ..That's it ..what a Putz

Why should he say that? Guy, after Trump loses 40 states and the senate and the house, there's going to be a lot of recriminations... No one is going to be one to admit they thought this was a good idea.

Notice how Romney had no friends after he lost?

Arent you the one who cant wait for the mullahs in Iran to have Nukes?

If it keeps you Jews from fucking with them, that's not really a problem.

I'm more worried about the Zionists having nukes, really. Like what are you going to do when Arabs are in the majority and the world won't tolerate your apartheid anymore.
So, you're not concerned with irans apartheid?

Like many conservative Republicans, Kasich sees Trump exactly for what he is; a huckster.

All the suckers are mad that a man of principle won't sanction the guy who snookered them. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Except,kasich is a RINO GOP'er liberal fucktard....

Other than that...please, continue.....

So is Trump. The only difference is kasich has been a Republican longer

Kasich is a squishy moderate, who expanded medicaid (Obamacare) and wants unlimited immigration
Mike Pence did the exact same thing with ObamaCare, retard

And you lied about Kasich wanting unlimited immigration, dick.
Look loon, Kasich never had a chance to win anything. He never once mentioned deporting illegal criminals. All he's kept saying was legalize the 12 million, fuck him. His Medicaid expansion will end up putting OH deep in doubt, and he expanded it over the objections of the legislator...STFU Hillary lover:slap:

I'm more worried about the Zionists having nukes, really. Like what are you going to do when Arabs are in the majority and the world won't tolerate your apartheid anymore.

He loves the mullahs, they both want dead Jews

Hey moron, i supported Cruz all the way through.....He got beat, Trump's the nominee. Quite crying like Kiasch,, Trump never attacked you ..Get your head out of your ass..Hillary lover

That just tells me you have no principles.

Not to worry, Hillary will get 75% of the Jewish vote, and she'll probably be better friend to the Zionist Entity than Trump will.
Yeah and we all know Hillary supporters have principles....LOL!!!!!!!

Actually many don't. Which is precisely the problem many of us have with Trump

Hillary is corrupt to the core. She's an unfeeling bitch, Who only cares about herself and her family...Vote Trump:thup:

Like many conservative Republicans, Kasich sees Trump exactly for what he is; a huckster.

All the suckers are mad that a man of principle won't sanction the guy who snookered them. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Except,kasich is a RINO GOP'er liberal fucktard....

Other than that...please, continue.....

So is Trump. The only difference is kasich has been a Republican longer

Kasich is a squishy moderate, who expanded medicaid (Obamacare) and wants unlimited immigration

So was Trump until he ran for the white house. Suddenly he no longer supported the dream act

What is Trump.."Build the friken wall" secure our borders:cool:

What kind of governor doesn't attend his own parties convention, hosted in his state? He's a small little Putz. After he's done being governor, he should just fade away. We don't need trivial, little, men like him in the Republican party:eusa_boohoo:

Putz

Literally, vulgar slang for penis, not to be used lightly. More offensive than the schmuck, which can be used affectionately or teasingly. Rarely used to describe the member, schmuck does that.

"What a putz! Used the same as What an asshole!"
He was the only decent candidate the GOP had, and the current Tea Party/Evangelical idiots that infest the GOP couldn't see that

He was a joke from the start..He won one state ..his own:slap:
Yeah, well that reflects on the judgment of the average Tea Party/Evangelical GOP voter.

Those dumbasses can't pick someone who will get elected.

They listen to ass hats like Rush who say GOP candidates have been losing because they're not Conservative enough. Rush is wrong. Rush said "Romney by a Landlside"

Romany isn't running:slap:
Of course he isn't, but you're still parroting the people who said he'd win.

Who were wrong then, and are wrong now

What Apartheid? The population of Iran is 61% Farsi. No other ethnic group tops 20%.

While Iran isn't a fun place to live, it's the society they want to live in.

Uh, guy, gonna explain this to you.

You and I walk into a bar. After your fifth beer, you start mouthing off to the biggest, nastiest biker in theplace. Why is it MY problem when he starts pounding your face into hamburger?

If the Jews are in danger in the Middle East, it's because of their own behavior.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

What Apartheid? The population of Iran is 61% Farsi. No other ethnic group tops 20%.

While Iran isn't a fun place to live, it's the society they want to live in.

Uh, guy, gonna explain this to you.

You and I walk into a bar. After your fifth beer, you start mouthing off to the biggest, nastiest biker in theplace. Why is it MY problem when he starts pounding your face into hamburger?

If the Jews are in danger in the Middle East, it's because of their own behavior.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Hey Nazi guy..Id be one the bigges,t nastiest, fuckers in the bar, and i don't mouth off. Once i was in this bar, and some jerk started yelling about how much he hated Jews, a little bitch kinda like you. So i walked up to him and told him "i'm a Jew". He almost choked on his frinken drink, then shut the hell up real fast. Iran as nothing to do with Israe, and should shut the hell up. So should you sickly boy:slap:

Hey Nazi guy..Id be one the bigges,t nastiest, fuckers in the bar, and i don't mouth off. Once i was in this bar, and some jerk started yelling about how much he hated Jews, a little bitch kinda like you. So i walked up to him and told him "i'm a Jew". He almost choked on his frinken drink, then shut the hell up real fast. Iran as nothing to do with Israe, and should shut the hell up. So should you sickly boy

I'm sure after you slinked away, they all had a good laugh at your tough guy routine,

But the fact is, Iran is in the region, the Zionists are the European Interlopers.

As long as you guys act like assholes, the world will treat you like assholes. Even America is getting sick of your shit. Your boy Trump has pretty much renounced Neo-Con imperialism.

Hey Nazi guy..Id be one the bigges,t nastiest, fuckers in the bar, and i don't mouth off. Once i was in this bar, and some jerk started yelling about how much he hated Jews, a little bitch kinda like you. So i walked up to him and told him "i'm a Jew". He almost choked on his frinken drink, then shut the hell up real fast. Iran as nothing to do with Israe, and should shut the hell up. So should you sickly boy

I'm sure after you slinked away, they all had a good laugh at your tough guy routine,

But the fact is, Iran is in the region, the Zionists are the European Interlopers.

As long as you guys act like assholes, the world will treat you like assholes. Even America is getting sick of your shit. Your boy Trump has pretty much renounced Neo-Con imperialism.

You must of missed Trump's acceptance speech sickly boy. The only thing Iran has to do with the Arab countries is they want to spread their own version of Islamo- fascism. Arabs don't like Persians much really.

You must of missed Trump's acceptance speech sickly boy. The only thing Iran has to do with the Arab countries is they want to spread their own version of Islamo- fascism. Arabs don't like Persians much really.

Yawn, guy... Keep trying to convince me that the fight you picked with the Persians is any of my business.

I'll just laugh as he keeps punching you.

Yawn, guy... Keep trying to convince me that the fight you picked with the Persians is any of my business.

I'll just laugh as he keeps punching you.

This thread is on John Kasich, but you have too much Jew on the brain..Sickly Nazi boy:slap:

This thread is on John Kasich, but you have too much Jew on the brain..Sickly Nazi boy

you're the one who took it off topic whining about me like a little bitch...

Which is all you really can do, actually...

But to the point. NaziTrump is a disaster like Goldwater was. A guy so awful that he's going to do damage for decades.

This thread is on John Kasich, but you have too much Jew on the brain..Sickly Nazi boy

But to the point. NaziTrump is a disaster like Goldwater was. A guy so awful that he's going to do damage for decades.

Trump is nothing like Goldwater. You throw around NAZI, and you're one of the biggest, NAZI, Jew haters, on the board...Sit your ass down boy:slap:

Hillary is a Goldwater girl....

I wish ..Goldwater was a patriot Hillary is a traitor

I wish ..Goldwater was a patriot Hillary is a traitor
She literally used to be a Goldwater Republican.

Forum List

Back