John kasich is officially the next president

I listened to the last debates. He seemed pretty level headed.

if i had a crystal ball, or say if i were writing the story, i'd say that trump will get the republican nomination. the republican party will realize that he cannot win the general election. they will then turn their focus on the down ticket races - specifically they will phrase the senate contests as a way to keep president clinton in check. the senate candidates will need someone at the top of the ticket for their voters to want to vote for and for them to endorse, so a third party candidate will run and receive their support. i suspect that candidate will be kasich, setting him up for a 2020 run.

No matter what happens today

Sure he is.....
President of what we don't know yet.

United states. What in the world did you think we were talking about here? Please pay attention or stay silent. God bless.

I think if you're going to scrape that far at the bottom of the barrel for a come from behind surprise win, you're going to be sadly displeased with the outcome

Like the Green Party idiots are every election

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Care to post a Primary map of how Kasich will win the nomination?

We're going to bring back George Bush. He was such a great President we need to let him have the job again.

Seems legit. :cuckoo:

2016-03-01-0b0b71ae_large.jpg

Jesse Ventura said if Bernie Sanders is not the Democrat nominee Ventura would get in the race as an independent.

2016 is the year of the lepus.

Forum List

Back