John kasich just became the next president of the United states

Kasich illustrates what's wrong with this government.

Balancing budgets and creating jobs are what's wrong with our government? Who knew? :dunno:
No, bending over for illegal immigrants is what's wrong with our government, stupid.

This is the problem with extremists. You guys are so damn one dimensional. I'm not a fan of Kasich's softening on immigration. But there's a big picture to look at. Kasich is extremely well qualified. He's the best candidate, and his record proves it. If I disagree with him at one particular point, I'm not going to make it out to be a major catastrophe.

You want to talk about screwing over the American worker? Handing the election to the Democrats so you can have a hissy fit screws over the American worker alot more than electing a President who creates jobs and balances budgest.
Are you really that stupid? Seriously, you think it's extreme and one dimensional to see illegal immigration as the biggest threat to our country? You mentioned "screwing over the American worker" and creating jobs but obviously ignore the fact that 13 million illegals working under the table for low wages, taking jobs from Americans IS "screwing over American workers". And if you can't see that not securing the border is a great way to let terrorists into the country, you need to take off your blinders. What the hell is wrong with you, anyway? Sheesh.

This debate is all pointless because kasich is for a nice big wall securing the boarder and kicking out illegals that broke the law and visas for illegals here illigally and no path to citizenship amnesty. ;)

Anything else you don't like about kasich? Running low on material.

Balancing budgets and creating jobs are what's wrong with our government? Who knew? :dunno:
No, bending over for illegal immigrants is what's wrong with our government, stupid.

This is the problem with extremists. You guys are so damn one dimensional. I'm not a fan of Kasich's softening on immigration. But there's a big picture to look at. Kasich is extremely well qualified. He's the best candidate, and his record proves it. If I disagree with him at one particular point, I'm not going to make it out to be a major catastrophe.

You want to talk about screwing over the American worker? Handing the election to the Democrats so you can have a hissy fit screws over the American worker alot more than electing a President who creates jobs and balances budgest.
Are you really that stupid? Seriously, you think it's extreme and one dimensional to see illegal immigration as the biggest threat to our country? You mentioned "screwing over the American worker" and creating jobs but obviously ignore the fact that 13 million illegals working under the table for low wages, taking jobs from Americans IS "screwing over American workers". And if you can't see that not securing the border is a great way to let terrorists into the country, you need to take off your blinders. What the hell is wrong with you, anyway? Sheesh.

It's not just the illegals, but legals as well. We need to totally close down our border to all foreigners until our economic situation gets straightened out.

This debate is all pointless because kasich is for a nice big wall securing the boarder and kicking out illegals that broke the law and visas for illegals here illigally and no path to citizenship amnesty. ;)

You don't seem to know much about your favorite candidate. Did you not watch the last debate?

It's not just the illegals, but legals as well. We need to totally close down our border to all foreigners until our economic situation gets straightened out.
And beyond. I think 300 million citizens is plenty. We don't need more, especially if they're terrorists and freeloaders.

You don't seem to know much about your favorite candidate. Did you not watch the last debate?

The question is did you? Also have you been following him? Listen to him on Hannity the night after the debate.

SJ you just lost. I'm sorry buddy..

The question is did you? Also have you been following him? Listen to him on Hannity the night after the debate.

If you had watched the debate you would have heard him say that he is not willing to deport the 13 million illegals currently breaking our law by being here. Don't tell me you're posting about something you haven't seen.

If you had watched the debate you would have heard him say that he is not willing to deport the 13 million illegals currently breaking our law by being here. Don't tell me you're posting about something you haven't seen.
Exactly. He never said they'd be citizens and he never said those that broke the law would stay like you said. Take what you said and hit it with a 180 degree turn.

Exactly. He never said they'd be citizens and he never said those that broke the law would stay like you said. Take what you said and hit it with a 180 degree turn.

What he meant is that they are breaking the law by being here which they are.

Now, can you say AMNESTY for us?

You're hearing what you want to hear.

What he meant is that they are breaking the law by being here which they are.

Now, can you say AMNESTY for us?

I and kasich says visas! Are you guys really this stupid? Holy crap.

Anybody watching the video never heard citizenship. Post the Hannity video the day after the dab ate on kasich. Then we will talk. Until the you have nothing really.

Anybody watching the video never heard citizenship. Post the Hannity video the day after the dab ate on kasich. Then we will talk. Until the you have nothing really.

So what? If they're here, they're here. They broke the law by being here and they should be made to leave. Kasich wants to let them STAY! Why are you dancing around this fact?

So what? If they're here, they're here. They broke the law by being here and they should be made to leave. Kasich wants to let them STAY! Why are you dancing around this fact?

Who cares if they stay on visas? It will never be legal to round them up and ship them out just like kasich said. It's also inhumane.

Get over it because it will never happen. With trump or without him.

Who cares if they stay on visas? It will never be legal to round them up and ship them out just like kasich said. It's also inhumane.

Americans who are out of work because of them.

flacaltenn can you discuss this with me, bro, this guy just isn't doing it for me?

flacaltenn can you discuss this with me, bro, this guy just isn't doing it for me?

Only read the 1st page when I got your batsignal SIR !!!

S.J. is hung up on this beautiful vision of a trail of tears and 10 million Mexicans being perp-walked to the border.
Hate to stun his arousal -- but it's not gonna happen like that. And he's bought the drama queen lines.

Kasich is one congress-critter that I actually liked. Because he and Penny were the architects of the "balance budget" that WhoreHopper Bill and the Newtster took all the credit for. He plans and executes well. Thus the Chief Executive title is appropriate for the guy. Whereas Trump would be good to run a circus.

But --- I gauge them on how long I could tolerate them before turning on them. So I give them "use by" dates.

Trump -- spoils at the inauguration..
Rubio -- maybe 2 months.
Carson -- maybe 6 months..

Discard a bunch for being annoying or dull and I've got Cruz -- Paul and Fiorina and Kasich.
So --- Fiorina is an excellent VP on any GOP ticket.
And discard anyone who wants a perpetural state of war or bigger 10 Commandment displays in the Supreme CT --- and that leaves Paul and Kasich ---- Either one.

BUT -- I'm not a member of either stupid party -- and if the Libertarians run a reasonable candidate like they did last time with Gary Johnson -- I just might do that.

I don't want to "perp walk" anybody. I want to cut off their welfare and watch them leave on their own. There's a reason Kasich is polling at the bottom of the pack, along with Bush. Nobody wants to run another do nothing rino who would govern like a liberal.

I don't want to "perp walk" anybody. I want to cut off their welfare and watch them leave on their own. There's a reason Kasich is polling at the bottom of the pack, along with Bush. Nobody wants to run another do nothing rino who would govern like a liberal.

The reason why he's polling low is because it's way too early. It's also why trump is leading right now and is attractive. That will all change.

Forum List

Back