John Kasich, Stupid but not that Stupid.

15439920_10154889155708203_6821045713021175485_n.jpg

"lets ban abortion. That way, we can bitch about children and adults being on welfare. Then we can kick them off, jail the parents for abuse, and raise the kids in juvenile centers and prisons. And who gives a shit if it creates ANOTHER black market?"----Republicans

"lets ban abortion. That way, we can bitch about children and adults being on welfare. Then we can kick them off, jail the parents for abuse, and raise the kids in juvenile centers and prisons. And who gives a shit if it creates ANOTHER black market?"----Republicans

I have to agree with this. I think it is crazy to make laws that forces people to have kids they can't afford, and then at the same time want to take away all the social programs that helps those same people take care of those children.

I'm Pro-life, but then again, I'm also for social programs to help the poor.

And that is, of course, a lie.......we take care of our people and the only reason children go hungry in this country is they have bad parents....there are so many programs and so much waste that if you go hungry in this country it is because you are trying to go hungry....

'
How stupid is Kasich? He stayed in the Republican primary field long enough to give Trump the nomination.

And that is, of course, a lie.......we take care of our people and the only reason children go hungry in this country is they have bad parents....there are so many programs and so much waste that if you go hungry in this country it is because you are trying to go hungry....

It's a bullshit lie used by the left to justify the killing of innocents.

The major problem in the United States is fat poor people...not starving poor people.....look around the world to see really hungry people.....

Killing a baby because you have some myth in your head that they won't be cared for is just a way to justify killing the baby to make it easier on your conscience.....

I have to agree with this. I think it is crazy to make laws that forces people to have kids they can't afford, and then at the same time want to take away all the social programs that helps those same people take care of those children.

I did my internship working to get pregnant addicted women off of the streets, on their feet and have a healthy baby..

There are so many women who need that help, and have babies born addicted..It is horrible to see.

If Republicans were so concerned why don't they fund more of these programs? Instead it is the churches who don't have the funding..

Hypocrites...

I did my internship working to get pregnant addicted women off of the streets, on their feet and have a healthy baby..

There are so many women who need that help, and have babies born addicted..It is horrible to see.

If Republicans were so concerned why don't they fund more of these programs? Instead it is the churches who don't have the funding..

Hypocrites...

The United States spends over one trillion dollars on these programs...how much more you need?

'
How stupid is Kasich? He stayed in the Republican primary field long enough to give Trump the nomination.

Here's the thing. What if he gets just ONE EV from an elector in his state or one of the people in Texas? What if then something happens so the vote goes to the House... and the House then votes him to win the Presidency over Clinton and Trump?

'

Here's the thing. What if he gets just ONE EV from an elector in his state or one of the people in Texas? What if then something happens so the vote goes to the House... and the House then votes him to win the Presidency over Clinton and Trump?

LMAO That isn't going to happen...left loons have lost their freaking minds

Sorry man, that's just not what I see..
Look, I am against the irresponsible on welfare. Believe me.. BUT I am also for abortion when the parents don't want it, cant afford it or wont love it. And gawd knows we have enough children without parents in this country.

'

Usually, a persons Christmas list contains more than one item. Is that all you want?

Forum List

Back