John Kasich, Stupid but not that Stupid.

"lets ban abortion. That way, we can bitch about children and adults being on welfare. Then we can kick them off, jail the parents for abuse, and raise the kids in juvenile centers and prisons. And who gives a shit if it creates ANOTHER black market?"----Republicans

And that is, of course, a lie.......we take care of our people and the only reason children go hungry in this country is they have bad parents....there are so many programs and so much waste that if you go hungry in this country it is because you are trying to go hungry....
Sorry man, that's just not what I see..
Look, I am against the irresponsible on welfare. Believe me.. BUT I am also for abortion when the parents don't want it, cant afford it or wont love it. And gawd knows we have enough children without parents in this country.

Oh, and you are forgetting that most Republicans also are against gay couples adopting... so they would rather see a child live in foster families or group homes than having loving parents.

'
How stupid is Kasich? He stayed in the Republican primary field long enough to give Trump the nomination.

Here's the thing. What if he gets just ONE EV from an elector in his state or one of the people in Texas? What if then something happens so the vote goes to the House... and the House then votes him to win the Presidency over Clinton and Trump?

Usually, a persons Christmas list contains more than one item. Is that all you want?

Hey, is it likely to happen? Nope. Could it? Yep. So... again, why was it stupid?

"lets ban abortion. That way, we can bitch about children and adults being on welfare. Then we can kick them off, jail the parents for abuse, and raise the kids in juvenile centers and prisons. And who gives a shit if it creates ANOTHER black market?"----Republicans

And that is, of course, a lie.......we take care of our people and the only reason children go hungry in this country is they have bad parents....there are so many programs and so much waste that if you go hungry in this country it is because you are trying to go hungry....
Look, I am against the irresponsible on welfare. Believe me.. BUT I am also for abortion when the parents don't want it, cant afford it or wont love it. And gawd knows we have enough children without parents in this country.

Then maybe they should be responsible and prevent becoming pregnant. You just don't kill another human being because you're too fucking lazy to take precautions and then decide due to that laziness and and lack of responsibility to kill an innocent child.

15439920_10154889155708203_6821045713021175485_n.jpg

I do agree with Sassy on this one, death is announced when there is no heartbeat, so life should begin with that as well. ...But Kasich is a tolerable republican, along with Rand Paul..I wish Trump would put someone in his cabinet who might disagree and show Trump another view.

I don't think that is true. Death is declared when the docs determine they cannot "reanimate" a person who has coded.

The problem with the heartbeat law is that all agree that a fetus that young cannot survive outside the womb. So, it would be unconstitutional under Roe, where the State's only interest is protecting viable life of an unborn child or mother.

I have to agree with this. I think it is crazy to make laws that forces people to have kids they can't afford, and then at the same time want to take away all the social programs that helps those same people take care of those children.

I'm Pro-life, but then again, I'm also for social programs to help the poor.

I did my internship working to get pregnant addicted women off of the streets, on their feet and have a healthy baby..

There are so many women who need that help, and have babies born addicted..It is horrible to see.

If Republicans were so concerned why don't they fund more of these programs? Instead it is the churches who don't have the funding..

Hypocrites...

The United States spends over one trillion dollars on these programs...how much more you need?

Very limited funding in this area... Very long waiting lists and cut backs. I think anyone running for office should hold an addicted baby.

I do agree to cut welfare for the lazy couch potatoes, but many of the cut programs are needed for these new born's .
This program also has a mandatory school for the women to get a GED.

Oh, and you are forgetting that most Republicans also are against gay couples adopting... so they would rather see a child live in foster families or group homes than having loving parents.
yes, we had a thread about that the other day

Then maybe they should be responsible and prevent becoming pregnant. You just don't kill another human being because you're too fucking lazy to take precautions and then decide due to that laziness and and lack of responsibility to kill an innocent child.
I totally agree. But that doesn't change reality.
Banning shit does no one ANY good. It creates black markets, resentment, intolerance and division.
Also, the subjective terminology of "murder" in this instance..

I have to agree with this. I think it is crazy to make laws that forces people to have kids they can't afford, and then at the same time want to take away all the social programs that helps those same people take care of those children.

I did my internship working to get pregnant addicted women off of the streets, on their feet and have a healthy baby..

There are so many women who need that help, and have babies born addicted..It is horrible to see.

If Republicans were so concerned why don't they fund more of these programs? Instead it is the churches who don't have the funding..

Hypocrites...

The United States spends over one trillion dollars on these programs...how much more you need?

Very limited funding in this area... Very long waiting lists and cut backs. I think anyone running for office should hold an addicted baby.

I do agree to cut welfare for the lazy couch potatoes, but many of the cut programs are needed for these new born's .

Sorry I'm not buying it. Over one trillion being spent...ONE TRILLION.

Banning shit does no one ANY good. It creates black markets, resentment, intolerance and division.

The reality is innocent human beings are being murdered.

I do agree with Sassy on this one, death is announced when there is no heartbeat, so life should begin with that as well. ...But Kasich is a tolerable republican, along with Rand Paul..I wish Trump would put someone in his cabinet who might disagree and show Trump another view.

I don't think that is true. Death is declared when the docs determine they cannot "reanimate" a person who has coded.

The problem with the heartbeat law is that all agree that a fetus that young cannot survive outside the womb. So, it would be unconstitutional under Roe, where the State's only interest is protecting viable life of an unborn child or mother.

Well this is debatable for many...Doctors used to come to homes with a stethoscope, and then check the pupils.

Now we can keep the heart going when the brain is dead... Turn off the ventilator and the person dies..

'
How stupid is Kasich? He stayed in the Republican primary field long enough to give Trump the nomination.

Here's the thing. What if he gets just ONE EV from an elector in his state or one of the people in Texas? What if then something happens so the vote goes to the House... and the House then votes him to win the Presidency over Clinton and Trump?

Usually, a persons Christmas list contains more than one item. Is that all you want?

Hey, is it likely to happen? Nope. Could it? Yep. So... again, why was it stupid?

Well, I guess it comes to semantics and probabilities. 'Not likely to happen' was the consensus before Trump was elected. But it was still in the 'possible' category.

You are talking Area51 UFO aliens taking over the planetary governmental aparatus kind of stuff.

Says who?

Says who?

God, any normal thinking person and anyone believing in the sanctity of life

Says who?

So faith and morality, that's it. Morality itself is subjective.

Says who?

Look if you're ok with killing the most innocent of all you and I have nothing further to discuss. It's murder

Hypocrites...

I googled it for you..... and could probably get 100 links going....The program that I did my internship in was really the only program like it in the city..I get it that many do not see it..

State pulls plug on grant to expand treatment for pregnant moms who abuse drugs

This is the program in my city, and it is mostly funded by donors..

Heritage Home

Cityteam’s Heritage Home is a residential program to help pregnant women successfully overcome homelessness, addiction, and other hardships while they become loving mothers to their newborn babies.

Says who?

Look if you're ok with killing the most innocent of all you and I have nothing further to discuss. It's murder
And that's your choice to believe. Banning things because YOU think your opinion is better than someone elses sounds like leftism, IMO.
And again, morality is subjective.

Hypocrites...

I googled it for you..... and could probably get 100 links going....The program that I did my internship in was really the only program like it in the city..I get it that many do not see it..

State pulls plug on grant to expand treatment for pregnant moms who abuse drugs

This is the program in my city, and it is mostly funded by donors..

Heritage Home

Cityteam’s Heritage Home is a residential program to help pregnant women successfully overcome homelessness, addiction, and other hardships while they become loving mothers to their newborn babies.

One trillion dollars each year...grab a piece of the pie

Says who?

And that's your choice to believe. Banning things because YOU think your opinion is better than someone elses sounds like leftism, IMO.
And again, morality is subjective.

I repeat, if you advocate the murder of the most innocent of all there is nothing further to discuss. You can come up with any excuse you can think of and it will make no difference

Forum List

Back