John Kasich, Stupid but not that Stupid.

"lets ban abortion. That way, we can bitch about children and adults being on welfare. Then we can kick them off, jail the parents for abuse, and raise the kids in juvenile centers and prisons. And who gives a shit if it creates ANOTHER black market?"----Republicans

And that is, of course, a lie.......we take care of our people and the only reason children go hungry in this country is they have bad parents....there are so many programs and so much waste that if you go hungry in this country it is because you are trying to go hungry....
Sorry man, that's just not what I see..
Look, I am against the irresponsible on welfare. Believe me.. BUT I am also for abortion when the parents don't want it, cant afford it or wont love it. And gawd knows we have enough children without parents in this country.

And you have to jump through hoops to adopt, many people just go to China, it is easier.
Most kids then live in the foster care system and grow up messed up because they don't have parents..
For 2 or 3 month abortions no problem.

Longer than that then the obvious question is why do these floozies / whores think they are God and can decides over another's life/death ??

Oh I get your question now... yes I agree and some just have babies to stay on welfare.

It depends on a persons point of view. Ted Cruz might have been the President Elect. How would that have worked out?
I think he's transgender, so badly.

You hope Ted Cruz is transgendered?

No...don't tell us why.

Wow you should be a lefty. Blatant putting words into my mouth.

Then, translate the post for me.

And that's another thing lefties do. They ask open ended questions to get you to say more things they can cast aspersion on.

You do not need any help. You are awesome

"lets ban abortion. That way, we can bitch about children and adults being on welfare. Then we can kick them off, jail the parents for abuse, and raise the kids in juvenile centers and prisons. And who gives a shit if it creates ANOTHER black market?"----Republicans

And that is, of course, a lie.......we take care of our people and the only reason children go hungry in this country is they have bad parents....there are so many programs and so much waste that if you go hungry in this country it is because you are trying to go hungry....
Sorry man, that's just not what I see..
Look, I am against the irresponsible on welfare. Believe me.. BUT I am also for abortion when the parents don't want it, cant afford it or wont love it. And gawd knows we have enough children without parents in this country.

And 20 weeks is plenty of time to figure all that stuff out.

Actions have reactions, and condoms are cheap and plentiful.
I have a hard time disagreeing with that

I personally don't have a dog in the abortion fight per se, short of not wanting public funds for elective abortions, and parental notification for people under 18 (with DNA analysis we can notify BOTH sets of parents, what's good for the goose is good for the gander).

My issue has always been with Roe itself, not the end result.

Oh I get your question now... yes I agree and some just have babies to stay on welfare.
It troubles me that we taxpayers are supporting the next generation of thugs and ghetto rats with our Federal tax dollars.

What the various States do is their own business.

But if Trump and Congress can get rid of Federal welfare payments that would be fine with me.

I personally don't have a dog in the abortion fight per se, short of not wanting public funds for elective abortions, and parental notification for people under 18 (with DNA analysis we can notify BOTH sets of parents, what's good for the goose is good for the gander).

Then you DO have a dog in the abortion fight ...

You DONT want public funds used for it.

So stop talking like a woman by saying you don't when you do.

Grow some balls and put your mouth where your money is.

1st: Go fuck yourself with a tire iron.

2nd, i have very limited issues with abortion, public funds and parental notification being two of them. I live in NY, and even if Roe was overturned I would not fight to see abortion limited more than it already is in this State. My issue is that I don't give a rats ass if Alabama wants to do it, and Roe preventing them is the worst thing that could have happened when it comes to the debate on Abortion.

3rd: Again, go fuck yourself.

2nd, i have very limited issues with abortion, public funds and parental notification being two of them. I live in NY, and even if Roe was overturned I would not fight to see abortion limited more than it already is in this State. My issue is that I don't give a rats ass if Alabama wants to do it, and Roe preventing them is the worst thing that could have happened when it comes to the debate on Abortion.

Just because you are effeminate don't blame me.

Has nothing to do with tire irons or me.

Like I said, if you have a dog in the race then you have a dog in the race.

Stop talking like a girlie.

Kasich vetoes “fetal heartbeat” abortion ban, signs 20-week limit instead
Kasich vetoes “fetal heartbeat” abortion ban, signs 20-week limit instead - Hot Air

The 20 week ban has already failed constitutionally.
Do you have a link to a citation that says the 20 week ban was ruled on ??

If yes then please provide it.

Since it was in the article, fuck you very much.
There is nothing in the article.

It looks like you probably got really low SRA scores in elementary school.

(SRA -- science, reading, arithmetic.)

Kasich vetoes “fetal heartbeat” abortion ban, signs 20-week limit instead
Kasich vetoes “fetal heartbeat” abortion ban, signs 20-week limit instead - Hot Air

The 20 week ban has already failed constitutionally.
Do you have a link to a citation that says the 20 week ban was ruled on ??

If yes then please provide it.

Since it was in the article, fuck you very much.
Ok thanks for pointing that out.

I'll go back and look thru the article.

Did you think I just made that up?

lol

Just because you are effeminate don't blame me.

Has nothing to do with tire irons or me.

Like I said, if you have a dog in the race then you have a dog in the race.

Stop talking like a girlie.

And stop being a pissy little bitch. Knowing ones limitations in an argument is not being effeminate. My argument is with Roe as law, just as my argument is with Obergfell as law, and not about the end result of SSM being made legal. I was happy when NY made it legal via legislation, but again, if Alabama wants to not issue SSM licenses, so be it.

And stop being a pissy little bitch. Knowing ones limitations in an argument is not being effeminate. My argument is with Roe as law, just as my argument is with Obergfell as law, and not about the end result of SSM being made legal. I was happy when NY made it legal via legislation, but again, if Alabama wants to not issue SSM licenses, so be it.
If you need a sex change operation then go ahead and get it.

In the meantime grow some balls and talk like a man not like a girlie.

If you need a sex change operation then go ahead and get it.

In the meantime grow some balls and talk like a man not like a girlie.

Usually trolling has a tangent or a target, you just seem to be an idiot.

It troubles me that we taxpayers are supporting the next generation of thugs and ghetto rats with our Federal tax dollars.

What the various States do is their own business.

But if Trump and Congress can get rid of Federal welfare payments that would be fine with me.

You understand that without that money many MORE thugs and criminals would be created. I think you miss the point entirely.

Forum List

Back