John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I demur, prolific poster Finger.

TDS = Trump's Disgraced Service.
Or Trump's Downward Spiral
Or, as already mentioned it means 'Trump's Devoted Sycophant'.

And, as asked previously, Finger -------are you one of Trump's sycophants?
If so,....well, partner, sycophancy ain't all that manly in my rural world. But maybe you city fellers thrive in it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I demur, prolific poster Finger.

TDS = Trump's Disgraced Service.
Or Trump's Downward Spiral
Or, as already mentioned it means 'Trump's Devoted Sycophant'.

And, as asked previously, Finger -------are you one of Trump's sycophants?
If so,....well, partner, sycophancy ain't all that manly in my rural world. But maybe you city fellers thrive in it?
Your TDS (we know what that is) bleeds into your prose. Has your family noticed your nose dive in intelligence? We certainly have on here.

Screenshot_20230904-192056_X.jpg

You really need new handlers
Everyone with a brain knows how disdainful trump is of anyone in the military. To him, they are suckers for being underpaid, in danger of dying, and giving their all to their country. And he hates ever more to be around a disabled veteran. Multiple people who were in his administration have spoke about this.

I know, JH52, I know.

the MAGA/QAnon movement. Their egregious nincompoopery is not only a clear marker on their lack of sophistication in politics and worldly matters..

Not to mention it it is also fairly entertaining when I pour my cup of morning joe and peruse my newsfeeds.
Newsies Fiddling While America Burns

Going soft is what the media call "sophisticated." The dried-up little girlymen think they are above it all with their decadent descriptions of real Americans.

Everyone with a brain knows how disdainful trump is of anyone in the military. To him, they are suckers for being underpaid, in danger of dying, and giving their all to their country. And he hates ever more to be around a disabled veteran. Multiple people who were in his administration have spoke about this.

Millie, Traitor Supreme. What a disgusting, slovenly individual. Would sell out his own mother for a buck. Isn't he the one who was in contact with the Chinese to sell us out with any decisions made behind the back of us interests? There were many times in our history this would be called treason. Do you support this?

The importance of drowning out voices like Kelly's is once you begin to consider the truthfulness of his claims, the proverbial foot is in the door and it snowballs from there. If Kelly was right what about McMaster, or Tillerson, or any of the dozens of insiders who have spoken publicly about Trump's buffoonery? It risks collapsing the entire house of cards.
I agree with you except the term "buffoonnery". That's putting it mildly. Trump is a fucking traitor who plotted, along with his goon squad like Guiliani, Flynn & members of Congress who are in office right now to overthrow the govt. of the United States of America. He is a direct threat to our way of life & Democracy that people like Milley, Kelly & thousands & thousands of others fought & died for.

If Trump isn't convicted for what happened before, on & after Jan. 6 it will be the biggest miscarriage of justice in the history of this Country.

Why he is still a free man defies comprehension.

Now watch as the Trumptards lose their minds at the truth thrown in their face.

I agree with you except the term "buffoonnery". That's putting it mildly. Trump is a fucking traitor who plotted, along with his goon squad like Guiliani, Flynn & members of Congress who are in office right now to overthrow the govt. of the United States of America. He is a direct threat to our way of life & Democracy that people like Milley, Kelly & thousands & thousands of others fought & died for.

If Trump isn't convicted for what happened before, on & after Jan. 6 it will be the biggest miscarriage of justice in the history of this Country.

Why he is still a free man defies comprehension.

Now watch as the Trumptards lose their minds at the truth thrown in their face.
Your bristling TDS is a danger to the country. Seek help or get the fuck out

You are that fucking stupid. You just lost your own argument.
No, you're just a shameless liar. You know full well that the comments that kelly confirmed are keeping in character for trump and are consistent with his past comments. You're not fooling anyone.

No, you're just a shameless liar. You know full well that the comments that kelly confirmed are keeping in character for trump and are consistent with his past comments. You're not fooling anyone.
Are you in the habit of telling other people what they believe? Sounds like a mental problem to me. Beyond your bristling TDS. I bet you get your ass kicked a lot.

Forum List

Back