John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

"Or maybe because Kelly is just a liar."
Well, poster Finger, he has been consistent in these 'military disrespect' stories about Trump.
Over several years.
That has a note of persuasiveness about it.

ps....part and parcel of those related conversations was the one where Kelly relayed that Trump didn't know what the Pearl Harbor sunken Arizona memorial was for. !!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"It's quite easy to fool the TDS group."

True that!
The Trump Devoted Sycophancy group is.....indeed.....easy to fool.
Hell, 30,000+ lies to those Trump Sycophants and rubes is one marker of that.

So, poster Finger, are you a Trump Sycophant?
If so, why?
Can you explain that devotion?

Well, poster Finger, he has been consistent in these 'military disrespect' stories about Trump.
Over several years.

ps....part and parcel of those related conversations was the one where Kelly relayed that Trump didn't know what the Pearl Harbor sunken Arizona memorial was for. !!!!!

True that!

If so, why?
Actually you are incorrect, it stands for Trump derangement syndrome which you have a healthy dose of. Very irrational
Over several years.

True that!

If so, why?
Looks like you are misinformed and are spreading disinformation. What a shame to the Democrats you are. Truly a moron who doesn't know what TDS is. You suffer greatly with your ignorance. Kelly obviously couldn't handle the pressure of being Trump's secretary so had to withdraw into a corner and create lies. Lies you are happy to repeat. Lol

Screenshot_20231003-185105_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Kelly may look like a rat - but I think he's an honorable American patriot. Even so - I have never cared much for him.
It appears that he is just an attention seeking liar. I believe Trump when he says he didn't say those things about our troops

The only place Trump will be in a year is broke & in prison, idiot.
Let's all hope so.l
Over several years.

True that!

If so, why?
That is like asking a cult member why he/she is a member of a cult. They will need to get am answer from their cult leader, cause cult members need to follow talking points.

Let's all hope so.l

That is like asking a cult member why he/she is a member of a cult. They will need to get am answer from their cult leader, cause cult members need to follow talking points.
Thanks for your perspective from the Democrat cult side.😅

"It's his job to respect Trump."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, Lenny, amigo.......read a newspaper.

It ain't anymore.......his job.

The disgraced former president was fired by the American electorate nearly 3yrs ago.
And Kelly ain't been the indicted guy's staff chief for over 4 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"John Kelly, a Former White House Chief of Staff, Confirms Trump’s Disparaging of Veterans

In a statement to CNN, Mr. Kelly corroborated reporting from 2020 that he declined to confirm at the time despite pressure from friends and associates to do so."

"That is like asking a cult member why he/she is a member of a cult."

I know, JH52, I know.
But.....
The collection of Squeaky Frommes that we see on this venue serve as convenient foils to illustrate the nutjobbery and jackassery that defines the MAGA/QAnon movement. Their egregious nincompoopery is not only a clear marker on their lack of sophistication in politics and worldly matters...but also their grievance-ridden victimhood.

Not to mention it it is also fairly entertaining when I pour my cup of morning joe and peruse my newsfeeds.

So all is good.

Actually you are incorrect, it stands for Trump derangement syndrome
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I demur, prolific poster Finger.

TDS = Trump's Disgraced Service.
Or Trump's Downward Spiral
Or, as already mentioned it means 'Trump's Devoted Sycophant'.

And, as asked previously, Finger -------are you one of Trump's sycophants?
If so,....well, partner, sycophancy ain't all that manly in my rural world. But maybe you city fellers thrive in it?

"The Die Is Cast," Said Caesar

The traditionalists still in the disgusting military can be used to overthrow the government if Trump is forced to cross the Rubicon. We have only Hollywood's Seven Days in May to make us believe there is something wrong and long-lasting if this system is changed other than through its rulers' own legal means.

I don't know what all that means but thank god the military didn't go along with the coup. I know Trump tried.

View attachment 837431

(CNN) -- John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

In the statement, Kelly is confirming, on the record, a number of details in a 2020 story in The Atlantic by editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg, including Trump turning to Kelly on Memorial Day 2017, as they stood among those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in Section 60 at Arlington National Cemetery, and saying, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

More at the link below...

Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

"What was in it for them?" Unbelievable! Unconscionable! What do you think?
This thread should be in the CONspriscy theory forum not in the political section

Of course we know what the Cult will say.
The importance of drowning out voices like Kelly's is once you begin to consider the truthfulness of his claims, the proverbial foot is in the door and it snowballs from there. If Kelly was right what about McMaster, or Tillerson, or any of the dozens of insiders who have spoken publicly about Trump's buffoonery? It risks collapsing the entire house of cards.

Over several years.

True that!

If so, why?
Asshat TDS has always been Trump derangement syndrome. You do not get to dictate the terms fucking TDS cultist

Forum List

Back