John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

They have a special kind of "Christianity". There is the heavenly God and the earthly (orange) God.

Kind of an ecclesiastical "yin & yang".

968.jpg
cvbcvbcb.gif

The only person worshiped in America is the Magic Negro.

Seems he can get away with murdering his own personal chef and no DA will touch him.

This is what Trump said and I believe him
“If they really exist, if people really exist that would have said that, they’re lowlifes and they’re liars,” Trump told reporters late on Thursday night about the Atlantic story. “And I would be willing to swear on anything that I never said that about our fallen heroes. There is nobody that respects them more,” adding, “What animal would say such a thing?”

“If they really exist, if people really exist that would have said that, they’re lowlifes and they’re liars,” Trump told reporters late on Thursday night about the Atlantic story. “And I would be willing to swear on anything that I never said that about our fallen heroes. There is nobody that respects them more,” adding, “What animal would say such a thing?”

All of the leftists who claim he did come up with a goose egg when you ask for the video.

Trump says the military will vote for him. But he lost their support long ago.​

Trump treats the armed forces as just another entity he can manipulate for political purposes. That's alienated the troops and the top brass alike.

"The Die Is Cast," Said Caesar

The traditionalists still in the disgusting military can be used to overthrow the government if Trump is forced to cross the Rubicon. We have only Hollywood's Seven Days in May to make us believe there is something wrong and long-lasting if this system is changed other than through its rulers' own legal means.

Hahahaha

You most certainly do not believe him.

So you're not sure what beachfront means.
Douchebaggio, there's places in Fort Myers acting like they're beachfront property that are wayyyy

further away from the beach than the Everglades. One of us lives where there's beachfronts, and it ain't you.

Douchebaggio, there's places in Fort Myers acting like they're beachfront property that are wayyyy

further away from the beach than the Everglades. One of us lives where there's beachfronts, and it ain't you.
So they are idiots and liars... and so are you?

Nice work.

Beachfront!

I know you're having another rough MAGAt day, but you're making it worse for yourself.
How long would it take you to get to a beach? :abgg2q.jpg:

You know what's beachfront in a county the Everglades is in, bitch?

Mar A Lago.

How long would it take you to get to a beach? :abgg2q.jpg:

You know what's beachfront in a county the Everglades is in, bitch?

Mar A Lago.
Damn you are dumb. Just, embarrassing.

So, I am guessing you would like to make a bid on that fabulous beachfront property in the Everglades.

View attachment 837431

(CNN) -- John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

In the statement, Kelly is confirming, on the record, a number of details in a 2020 story in The Atlantic by editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg, including Trump turning to Kelly on Memorial Day 2017, as they stood among those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in Section 60 at Arlington National Cemetery, and saying, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

More at the link below...

Exclusive: John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

"What was in it for them?" Unbelievable! Unconscionable! What do you think?
Yes a guy that was fired and has a major axe to grind, he seems like a good witness, considering he never said anything about this stuff in 2018 when it happend, now he's talking? Lefties really are NPCs.

Damn you are dumb. Just, embarrassing.

So, I am guessing you would like to make a bid on that fabulous beachfront property in the Everglades.
I can go to property in The Everglades anytime I want already. No need to buy.

Aside from that the Park service owns it, there are beaches in The Everglades, moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back