John Kerry: Creating more farms in Africa causes too much carbon

Hungry?
john-kerry-is-getting-relentlessly-mocked-for-saying-syria-strikes-will-be-unbelievably-small.jpg

Whatever you do, don't grow food!!

:cuckoo:

This botox faced clown is "an elder statesman" of the Democrat party. He is doing his best make Hillary appear competent.

:lol:

Maybe this idiot can explain why we have 58 million acres of "natural areas" in the U.S. dedicated solely to producing a corn crop that we turn into the totally useless, unneeded, and nonsensical product ethanol.

Stop burning corn and start planting trees!

The animals enjoy eating the leftovers from the process of making ethanol...the farmers don't want to stop it....
Planting bamboo forest is a great idea also, and hemp....or flax and we'll make our own clothes, yeah, that's the ticket....groovy man....

:slap:

Just when I didn't think the fool could surprise me again. Words fail me. Just unfreaking real.

Africans: We are hungry. We are going to try farming. That way you don't have to send us food all the time. Good idea, right?

Kerry: No, No. I would advise against that. Yes, the farming is not for you , uh hmm, people. Leave it to the big farmers, they, uh hmm,, uhhuh, they know what they are doing. It's very sophisticated nowadays....with all the er uhm science , and well it's very, very hard. and It's bad for the global warming!! Don't worry, we'lll just redistribute some wealth to... your poor impoverished nations.

How's your day?

am I crazy or wot , if Africa shouldn't have farms then the rest of the world will have farms and we'll , USA and others be the ones feeding Africa , just a guess .

cause Americans are too fat anyway , they don't need ALL that food , its bad for them . [funny]

ISIS is stealing kids from schools in Africa, people are dying from ebola, villages are starved or being exterminated by maniacs and our secy./state worries about carbon emissions. Does Kerry need a cat-scan or is it a desperate and pathetic attempt to shift the argument?

Maybe this idiot can explain why we have 58 million acres of "natural areas" in the U.S. dedicated solely to producing a corn crop that we turn into the totally useless, unneeded, and nonsensical product ethanol.

Sorry to say, but, our government and logic don't generally go hand in hand--though they sometimes laugh at eachother. :(

Shilling for big agra, nothing else. Let Africa decide what's best for Africa.

That must be it. I can't think of any other reason.

If I'm reading the chart here Agricultural land (% of land area) in Sub Saharan Africa correctly it's pretty amazing.

So:

43% of the sub saharan land is or could be agricultural.
.9% Actually is.

That's a lot of dang land that isn't being used.

In addition it doesn't appear that farming is the reason for deforestation anyway.

Forested area dropped by .3% in 90-2000. yet farms only increased by .1% in the same time period. And this chart doesn't indicate how much farm land grew on not forested land.

Africa has always been puzzling. They should have plenty of resources to be a fully functioning continent but just can't seem to get it together.

Hemp is a better, more renewable resource than trees. Its more versatile and can be used for food, clothes, building materials and so much more.

The animals enjoy eating the leftovers from the process of making ethanol...the farmers don't want to stop it....
Planting bamboo forest is a great idea also, and hemp....or flax and we'll make our own clothes, yeah, that's the ticket....groovy man....

:slap:

Corn is not easily digested by many animals and humans.
Corn Facts

Forum List

Back