John Kerry says quiet part out loud: Inflation Reduction Act not about inflation.

We all knew it was a sham. Now Kerry admits it is just New Green Deal BS.

Manchin should pack his bags before his next election. He is soon to join the long list of those who list on their resume "former politician"

Manchin should pack his bags before his next election. He is soon to join the long list of those who list on their resume "former politician"
I think Joe sold everybody out except his party, and I think he's gonna pay the price for that when he's next up for re-election. WVA is not exactly a progressive liberal bastion, and I believe he's the only democrat from that state at the federal level. Evidently he thinks his energy permitting bill is going to save his ass, but I doubt he's going to get much support from anybody on it. That IRA bill is not going to reduce inflation and very well might add a little bit to it, plus it will not move the needle at all when it comes to climate change/ global warming. What it really should be titled is Re-elect Democrats in November Bill.

None of the board Dimwingers who touted this bill are willing to comment.

Strange.........

Forum List

Back