John Kerry...

Hildabeast wasn't as windy but she was certainly as much of an inept political hack as Kerry with one difference. The bitch made outside money selling influence.

Hildabeast wasn't as windy but she was certainly as much of an inept political hack as Kerry with one difference. The bitch made outside money selling influence.
you are a pathetic liar. She never sold any influence

Have we ever had a more pompous windbag as Secretary of State? (Notice I didn't say more corrupt.)
Yes. Washington DC is full of pompous windbags. Only partisans give a pass to those same fucking windbags depending upon the R or D behind their name.

What party do you associate yourself?
Anyone who judges a Sec State and war hero based on whether they sound like "pompous fucking windbags" to them is an absolute and total IDIOT.

What side does THAT put me on???

He's a pompous Ass, and he has gotten what he deserves as Susan Rice and Valerie Jarrett have turned him into their personal message boy for a disastrous foreign policy.

He's a pompous Ass, and he has gotten what he deserves as Susan Rice and Valerie Jarrett have turned him into their personal message boy for a disastrous foreign policy.
How did the Obama foreign policy compare to the Bush foreign policy

John Kerry was right on Vietnam

Conservatives were wrong to the tune of 60,000 dead
Nice spin. LBJ got us in. Why? For how long?
Did republican Nixon get us out, or just put us deeper in dog shyte?
If I take the time to post a casualty count of American dead correlated to a Presidential timeline, what is it worth to you? Can you do it for yourself or do you need an older, wiser head to lead you to the truth?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, John Kerry...

You, and your predecessor (Hillary Clinton), were foreign policy disasters...

As was your boss, in a foreign policy context...

Buh-bye...

Forum List

Back