John Kerry...

No, she never harmed the POWs...
According to a person whose username is a lie, she did no harm, yet she admits herself she did.

Jane Fonda regrets anti-troop image: 'I made a huge mistake'
“It hurts me, and it will to my grave that I made a huge, huge mistake that made a lot of people think I was against the soldiers,” Fonda said on stage, 43 years after the controversial trip. “Whenever possible I try to sit down with vets and talk with them, because I understand, and it makes me sad.”

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg
Seems she is saying she was for the soldiers, which she was
It was the imagery that was regretted, not her anti war views

Jane Fonda was right about the war.....Bob Hope was wrong
Bob Hope may very well have been wrong.

But Jane Fonda was a traitorous bitch.

Still is.

She will never wipe that shitstain off her face.
But to you its just fine if Bush kills a couple hundred thousand innocent civilians for nothing, and pisses away trillion of American dollars. And that isn't counting the number of American troops he killed

[

After the fact. Why did she volunteer to sit in the anti-aircraft seat? Because she was young, stupid and idealistic? Or because she was a fucking liar like someone who purposely names themselves "rightwinger" even though they are far Left?

What was accomplished in Iraq? Were WMD's found, will the hundreds of thousands of civilians murdered by Bush come back to life. Iraq was the only country that could stop Iranian aggression, now Iran is in total control. Did you ever question the trillions of dollars pissed away for nothing?
Ahhh, now you are trying to be smarter. I agree, Iraq was a HUUUGE fucking mistake, but that's a long way from your initial lie. Thanks for admitting you fucked up, no matter how tacitly you've done so.
What lie?

According to a person whose username is a lie, she did no harm, yet she admits herself she did.

“It hurts me, and it will to my grave that I made a huge, huge mistake that made a lot of people think I was against the soldiers,” Fonda said on stage, 43 years after the controversial trip. “Whenever possible I try to sit down with vets and talk with them, because I understand, and it makes me sad.”

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg

Still is.

Bob Hope was used by the warmongers to sell the war to the American public. He was a propaganda tool to keep the war going

Jane Fonda was right about the war and her efforts helped put an end to it

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg

Still is.

Bob Hope was used by the warmongers to sell the war to the American public. He was a propaganda tool to keep the war going

If it was up to republicans they would still be fighting in Viet Nam

[

After the fact. Why did she volunteer to sit in the anti-aircraft seat? Because she was young, stupid and idealistic? Or because she was a fucking liar like someone who purposely names themselves "rightwinger" even though they are far Left?

She was stupid
But not as stupid as those who wrapped themselves in the American flag to justify sending thousands to an unjustified death

So, you thought America stole that money from Iran, and that now it should be ours?
It was their money, but since they support terrorism, we should never have unfrozen their accounts.
That is still no more than theft.
It's fascinating to me how you are anti-American and pro-Iranian even though the sanctions were legal by International law. Are you Iranian? Pro-Islamic? Or simply anti-American? I'm curious.

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg

Still is.

If it was up to republicans they would still be fighting in Viet Nam

They are still fighting Vietnam and Cuba

[

She was stupid
But not as stupid as those who wrapped themselves in the American flag to justify sending thousands to an unjustified death
Just so long as they didn't have to put on an american uniform

She was stupid
Thanks for admitting the obvious, "rightwinger".

Why do you think LBJ sent all of those Americans to die in Vietnam? Is the reason part of why he chose to not run for reelection?

She was stupid

Why do you think LBJ sent all of those Americans to die in Vietnam? Is the reason part of why he chose to not run for reelection?
Over 40% of all American deaths occurred while tricky Dick was in office. Place the blame where it belongs

Yes she was

Jane Fonda saved more lives than Bob Hope
Nice leftwinger bullshit, but you can't prove anything of the sort. What can be proven is she caused harm to American POWs.

No, she never harmed the POWs

The ones who harmed them was the warmongers who put them into a war they did not belong in

Jane Fonda fought to get us out of a bullshit war
Ask most any Vietnam veteran what they think of the asswipe that is Jane Fonda… You're fucked in the head dip shit

Last edited:

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg

Still is.

She was stupid

Why?

Because LBJ did not want to be the President who allowed Vietnam to turn communist on his watch. His "experts" convinced him that they only needed a few more troops to win the thing

Answer your question "Divine Wind".?......like that's your real name

So, you thought America stole that money from Iran, and that now it should be ours?
It was their money, but since they support terrorism, we should never have unfrozen their accounts.
That is still no more than theft.
It's fascinating to me how you are anti-American and pro-Iranian even though the sanctions were legal by International law. Are you Iranian? Pro-Islamic? Or simply anti-American? I'm curious.
It's YOU who is anti-American - however unintentionally.

America doesn't stand for theft - we stand for the rule of law.

We don't stand for war without it being in response to an imminent threat, so bombing Iran, slaughtering their citizens, etc. would do no more than solidify Iran around perpetual hate for America and the realization that nuclear deterrence is an absolute requirement. There's nothing good in that for us.

And, the negotiation positioned Iran as needing to conform to an agreement that includes the key UNSC nations and requires inspections we've not been able to do for years. Any violation by Iran would be an offense against all these nations - the nations we would need for taking any harsher action.

We had no way of continuing the sanctions that were scheduled to expire.

Besides, the sanctions had essentially become far less meaningful, as after years they had become no more than business as usual.

Forum List

Back