John Kerry...

Yes she was

Jane Fonda saved more lives than Bob Hope
Nice leftwinger bullshit, but you can't prove anything of the sort. What can be proven is she caused harm to American POWs.

No, she never harmed the POWs

The ones who harmed them was the warmongers who put them into a war they did not belong in

Jane Fonda fought to get us out of a bullshit war
Ask most any Vietnam veteran what they think of the asswipe that is Jane Fonda… You're fucked in the head dip shit

Of course....they were sold a bill of goods about the noble reasons for dying for their country........freedom, justice, the American way
They do not want to admit their buddies died because of a series of lies

Jane Fonda was right about the war

She was stupid
But not as stupid as those who wrapped themselves in the American flag to justify sending thousands to an unjustified death
Thanks for admitting the obvious, "rightwinger".

Why do you think LBJ sent all of those Americans to die in Vietnam? Is the reason part of why he chose to not run for reelection?
Over 40% of all American deaths occurred while tricky Dick was in office. Place the blame where it belongs

Actually the total is 36% and the second that tricky dick became POTUS the casualty rates began to drop across the board. LBJ was a POS who was more interested in the defense money he was making because of the war. That prick became very wealthy because of it.

arrivederci, adieu, adios, good bye John Kerry. ...shame on you too.

Traitor? You are an idiot!

yes traitor

TRAITOR

can you hear me? ok once more TRAITOR ;)

John Kerry was right on Vietnam

Conservatives were wrong to the tune of 60,000 dead
Jane Fonda was also right on VN

That's it! You have proven yourself too stupid to even bother reading. Have a nice life, idiot!

No, she never harmed the POWs...
According to a person whose username is a lie, she did no harm, yet she admits herself she did.

Jane Fonda regrets anti-troop image: 'I made a huge mistake'
“It hurts me, and it will to my grave that I made a huge, huge mistake that made a lot of people think I was against the soldiers,” Fonda said on stage, 43 years after the controversial trip. “Whenever possible I try to sit down with vets and talk with them, because I understand, and it makes me sad.”

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg
Seems she is saying she was for the soldiers, which she was
It was the imagery that was regretted, not her anti war views

Jane Fonda was right about the war.....Bob Hope was wrong
Bob Hope may very well have been wrong.

But Jane Fonda was a traitorous bitch.

Still is.

She will never wipe that shitstain off her face.

Bob Hope was used by the warmongers to sell the war to the American public. He was a propaganda tool to keep the war going

Jane Fonda was right about the war and her efforts helped put an end to it

We got out of Vietnam because it was crystal clear to a significant number of Americans that what we were doing was not just futile but also monumentally immoral.

Fonda was on THAT side - which was the correct side.

You can disrespect her all you want, but she was more right than you are.

I CAN understand the troops who fought in Vietnam having an incredibly difficult time with that truth. But, there isn't any question about this.

During college I lived with a couple guys who returned early due to combat wounds. They certainly weren't in favor of the disrespect military personnel all too often received (nor was I). But, neither thought we were accomplishing anything there.

yes traitor

TRAITOR

That's it! You have proven yourself too stupid to even bother reading. Have a nice life, idiot!
We had NO business in Vietnam. Taking over for France when they realized it was ridiculous to continue - what a serious mistake THAT was.

We lost over 60,000 US troops and slaughtered untold numbers of Asians for that stupid decision! How incredibly unconscionable is THAT.

We had a DUTY to remember that monumentally expensive lesson.

But, then we thought we really ought to conquer Iraq, and basically did it all over again.

Unbelievable! Just what does it take?

yes traitor

TRAITOR

We had NO business in Vietnam. Taking over for France when they realized it was ridiculous to continue - what a serious mistake THAT was.

We lost over 60,000 US troops and slaughtered untold numbers of Asians for that stupid decision! How incredibly unconscionable is THAT.

But, then we thought we really ought to conquer Iraq, and basically did it all over again.

Vietnam was a civil war that we fought like the Cold War

yes traitor

TRAITOR

Check your stats, lest you prove yourself an idiot!

She was stupid
But not as stupid as those who wrapped themselves in the American flag to justify sending thousands to an unjustified death

Why do you think LBJ sent all of those Americans to die in Vietnam? Is the reason part of why he chose to not run for reelection?
Over 40% of all American deaths occurred while tricky Dick was in office. Place the blame where it belongs

Actually the total is 36% and the second that tricky dick became POTUS the casualty rates began to drop across the board. LBJ was a POS who was more interested in the defense money he was making because of the war. That prick became very wealthy because of it.

LBJ saw what happened to JFK, lesson learned.

She was stupid

Why?

Because LBJ did not want to be the President who allowed Vietnam to turn communist on his watch. His "experts" convinced him that they only needed a few more troops to win the thing

Answer your question "Divine Wind".?......like that's your real name
At that time, ALL AMERICA wanted that war.

The opposition to the war amounted to some conscientious objectors and college students - all considered anti-American. Our government was FULL of WWII vets, and they thought Vietnam was like WWII.

Johnson shouldn't have done it, but it would have ended his political career and handed it to those who wanted significant escalation.

yes traitor

TRAITOR

Check your stats, lest you prove yourself an idiot!
He is right unless you are going to quibble about 3000 deaths

Vietnam was a clusterfuck we had no business entering

Jane Fonda and John Kerry were right

According to a person whose username is a lie, she did no harm, yet she admits herself she did.

Jane Fonda regrets anti-troop image: 'I made a huge mistake'
“It hurts me, and it will to my grave that I made a huge, huge mistake that made a lot of people think I was against the soldiers,” Fonda said on stage, 43 years after the controversial trip. “Whenever possible I try to sit down with vets and talk with them, because I understand, and it makes me sad.”

vietnam-hotel-bunker.jpg
Seems she is saying she was for the soldiers, which she was
It was the imagery that was regretted, not her anti war views

Jane Fonda was right about the war.....Bob Hope was wrong
Bob Hope may very well have been wrong.

But Jane Fonda was a traitorous bitch.

Still is.

She will never wipe that shitstain off her face.

Bob Hope was used by the warmongers to sell the war to the American public. He was a propaganda tool to keep the war going

Jane Fonda was right about the war and her efforts helped put an end to it

We got out of Vietnam because it was crystal clear to a significant number of Americans that what we were doing was not just futile but also monumentally immoral.

Fonda was on THAT side - which was the correct side.

You can disrespect her all you want, but she was more right than you are.

I CAN understand the troops who fought in Vietnam having an incredibly difficult time with that truth. But, there isn't any question about this.

During college I lived with a couple guys who returned early due to combat wounds. They certainly weren't in favor of the disrespect military personnel all too often received (nor was I). But, neither thought we were accomplishing anything there.

There's a reason why military folk vote for the conservative candidate most every time, military folk are horribly disrespected by progressives...

Letting Iran get nuclear weapons is being a traitor.
Yes.

That's why this deal was so important.

You mean that non-binding deal that gave Iran all that money to sponsor terror with?

Seemed pretty binding in that they no longer have enriched uranium stockpiles
Their own money was given back to them........you know, the money we froze because they were developing nukes

Letting Iran get nuclear weapons is being a traitor.
Yes.

That's why this deal was so important.

The deal allows the to get the weapons in 10 years. It allows them to inspect themselves to ensure they are not violating the agreement. How messed up in the head do you have to be to see how messed up that is?

Forum List

Back