🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Lewis Says Voter ID Laws Are 'Poll Taxes By Another Name'

There are no poll taxes...those are illegal....voter id can be had for free from your state, and they will come to you to get that id to you....you can use the same id you use to cash checks, rent hotel rooms, buy booze, open a savings account, open a checking account......or drive a car, use a credit card.....and if you don't do any of those things......then you can just get a state id just to vote......
It's not the IDs, which have to be free, it's getting the records that some Americans do not and never have had since they weren't required. You shouldn't need ID to buy a gun, and you shouldn't need it to vote. For 230 it wasn't required.
Except you do need ID to buy a gun. Legally anyway...
And if you do, you shouldn't. Just because it's easy to say if you want beer show me your ID doesn't mean that should be required. The law says 21 and over, not 21 and over with photo ID.
Yeah...it does...you can't hand out cigarrettes or beer without seeing photo id....you do, you lose your booze license.....
The law says you can't sell to those underage. They never ask for my ID, and haven't for decades. The last time I even used ID was to get back into the country, which required a passport.

Wait....how did you get that ID....apparently, according to all the lefties on this site....getting any sort of government ID is almost impossible.......so how did you manage to get it......?

It's not the IDs, which have to be free, it's getting the records that some Americans do not and never have had since they weren't required. You shouldn't need ID to buy a gun, and you shouldn't need it to vote. For 230 it wasn't required.
And if you do, you shouldn't. Just because it's easy to say if you want beer show me your ID doesn't mean that should be required. The law says 21 and over, not 21 and over with photo ID.
Yeah...it does...you can't hand out cigarrettes or beer without seeing photo id....you do, you lose your booze license.....
The law says you can't sell to those underage. They never ask for my ID, and haven't for decades. The last time I even used ID was to get back into the country, which required a passport.

Wait....how did you get that ID....apparently, according to all the lefties on this site....getting any sort of government ID is almost impossible.......so how did you manage to get it......?
I didn't see anyone say such a thing, but there are plenty of people in this country that don't have so much as even a birth certificate. You might believe that's not possible, but it is.

And the solution to this is easy, issue everyone an ID. As an advantage you will know who is and isn't supposed to be here.

I didn't see anyone say such a thing, but there are plenty of people in this country that don't have so much as even a birth certificate. You might believe that's not possible, but it is.

And the solution to this is easy, issue everyone an ID. As an advantage you will know who is and isn't supposed to be here.

Crap, I agree with you. Lol.

Sounds good to me. Anyone that is such a worthless piece of shit that they can't get an ID, shouldn't have a say to begin with.
I'll let most of humanity, throughout all of human history, born with papers, made aware of said fact. Tell us, if you don't have a certain document that we like to see, do you still have rights?
Voting isn't a right, having the ability to set the course for your nation is a privilege. If you are such a dreg that you can't get basic paperwork to prove who you are, you shouldn't be afforded this important privilege.
No photo ID, no gun, no rights. Got it.
Uh yea, sounds good to me. To buy a gun you need to prove who you are.

But you are still wrong in equivocating the two things. Constitutionally, Americans have a right to bear arms, they have no right to vote.

Sounds good to me. Anyone that is such a worthless piece of shit that they can't get an ID, shouldn't have a say to begin with.
I'll let most of humanity, throughout all of human history, born with papers, made aware of said fact. Tell us, if you don't have a certain document that we like to see, do you still have rights?
Voting isn't a right, having the ability to set the course for your nation is a privilege. If you are such a dreg that you can't get basic paperwork to prove who you are, you shouldn't be afforded this important privilege.

But you are still wrong in equivocating the two things. Constitutionally, Americans have a right to bear arms, they have no right to vote.
The courts disagree.

The courts disagree.
No they don't.

Americans have no "right" to vote?

Wow.

Just wow.

The courts disagree.
No they don't.
Yes, they do. Your turn: Voting rights in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The courts disagree.
No they don't.
Yes, they do. Your turn.
No they don't.

You are simply wrong here. The Constitution contains no right to vote and not court case has ever affirmed a right to vote.

This isn't a point of debate. This is just a matter of fact.

Do you even read your own links?

Last edited:

Americans have no "right" to vote?

Wow.

Just wow.
:lol:

The Constitution forbids (in several places on on different bases) the DENIAL of a right to vote.

How could the Constitution forbid the denial of a right if there is no right?

Stop thinking so hard. It can't. The right to vote is clearly (and undeniably) an inference from the forbidding of its denial.

I'd whip out my pocket copy of The U.S. Constitution and beat the living shit outta you, Steinnie, with it except I don't care carry it anymore because Obama's storm troopers would seize it as proof that I'm a domestic terrorist.

The Constitution forbids (in several places on on different bases) the DENIAL of a right to vote.

Stop thinking so hard. It can't. The right to vote is clearly (and undeniably) an inference from the forbidding of its denial.

The courts disagree.
No they don't.
Yes, they do. Your turn.
No they don't.

You are simply wrong here. The Constitution contains no right to vote and not court case has ever affirmed a right to vote.

The Constitution doesn't include the Amendments, including those known as the Bill of Rights? Interesting. Using your logic there is no right to own firearms, or freedom of religion.

The courts disagree.
No they don't.
Yes, they do. Your turn.
No they don't.

Wrong. The Constitution may not explicitly say "the people shall have a right to vote," but it DOES say in several spots that it is forbidden to deny people the right to vote. So again, you cannot forbid the denial of a right that doesn't exist. Simple logic and honesty corrects your unintersting factoid and erroneous conclusion.

That smileycon is not a rebuttal of the logic. Clearly, you are unable to rebut the logic.

It would have been more honest of you to simply admit that you were wrong.

That smileycon is not a rebuttal of the logic. Clearly, you are unable to rebut the logic.

It would have been more honest of you to simply admit that you were wrong.
"the logic"

Forum List

Back