🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John McCain apologizes to Rand Paul, Ted Cruz for 'wacko birds'

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Sen. John McCain is apologizing for calling Sens. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz “wacko birds” and says he respects what his Senate colleagues stand for.

“[In] an interview I said that Sen. Cruz and Sen. Paul were ‘wacko birds.’ That was inappropriate and I apologize to them for saying that, and I respect them both. I respect what they stand for and what they believe in. They both made an impact out here in the United States Senate,” McCain (R-Ariz.) said on Fox News on Friday.

McCain had previously told The Huffington Post earlier this month that Cruz (R-Texas), Paul (R-Ky.) and Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) were “wacko birds” for their outspoken brand of politicking on the Hill. McCain has also criticized Paul for his nearly 13-hour filibuster that pressured President Barack Obama’s administration to clarify its position on the use of domestic drones.

John McCain apologizes to Rand Paul, Ted Cruz for 'wacko birds' - Kevin Cirilli - POLITICO.com

Looks like somebody was feeling the heat.

McCain's time in the Senate is drawing to a close.
Time to go out with a little dignity and some class.

McCain realized that he sounded like the old guy saying "them young whippersnappers, gonna take the country to hell in a handbasket."

Colonel Windsock McCain has held every position on the compass on any number of "negotiable" issues.

How many reading this know that McCain broke down and cried in front of the senate review panel when he was exposed for taking money and favors for family in return for supporting Chick in his efforts to loot savings and loans Keating bought with borrowed money in the 1980s?

The motherfucker broke down and cried, begging the committee not to censure him.

The proud Navy Airman of 1973 had by the late 1980s degenerated into the professional political hack Colonel Windsock McCain. Again, the only firm positions he ever held were on pissing money down military ratholes and positions he accepted some kind of inducement to support.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back