John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump

Sen. Joni Ernst urged President Trump to stop disparaging the late Sen. John McCain. “I do not appreciate his tweets,” Ernst said, when pressed why she didn’t previously speak out more forcefully. “John McCain is a dear friend of mine. So, no I don’t agree with President Trump and he does need to stop.”

We don't have a "GUN" problem in the U.S. We have a Black on Black inner city violence problem. That is what drives the vast majority of non suicides where PEOIPLE use a gun.

Other advanced nations have black people….they’re not shooting one another.

Obama bitched slapped McCain after the election. "You lost John", and McCain just sat there and took it. No response. He let a Gay, feminine "man" do that. I wonder what he would have let the Russians, and Chinese do?
tmva8f78gjn21.jpg

Yet it is only DEMOCRATS who are trying to install RUSSIA like Communist policies like "Free" everything and taking gun rights and guns away from law abiding citizens.

John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump.
In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.

John McCain only got where he was because of his daddy. John McCain was incompetent. Proof of that is in the fact that he ended up being a POW. America is better off without losers like John McCain. I’m glad he is dead.

In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.

John McCain only got where he was because of his daddy. John McCain was incompetent. Proof of that is in the fact that he ended up being a POW. America is better off without losers like John McCain. I’m glad he is dead.
So....who did you vote for in 2008 for President?

I diddnt.

John McCain was incompetent.

He wrecked 3 planes before he was shot down.

Graduated 894th out of 899 at the Naval Academy.

Well, you have to cut him some slack on one of those. Can’t blame him for what happened on the USS Zippo. He was lucky to have survived that at all.

Well, you have to cut him some slack on one of those. Can’t blame him for what happened on the USS Zippo. He was lucky to have survived that at all.

I didn't count that one.

I diddnt.
Of course.....you didn't vote....:71:

I diddnt.
Of course.....you didn't vote....:71:

Nope. Sure diddnt. Bush pretty much destroyed the Republican, Party, much like the token half negro wrecked the democrat party.

You could not get into the Naval Academy. McCain's father got him into the military. Donald's father got him out of the military by providing the monetary assets to come up with the bull shit story he had bone spurs.
You are an absolute disgusting piece of sh**.

Forum List

Back