John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump

John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump.
In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.

John McCain was nothing more then an entitled fucktard political hack who did his very best to destroy America. Fuck McTumor. The world is a better place since his death. John McCain, always willing to send other people’s children off to die was a disgusted piece of shit and I hope he is getting ass raped in hell with a baseball bat wrapped in discarded fish hooks.

You are one sick individual. Is that your mongoloid child in your avatar?

In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.

John McCain was nothing more then an entitled fucktard political hack who did his very best to destroy America. Fuck McTumor. The world is a better place since his death. John McCain, always willing to send other people’s children off to die was a disgusted piece of shit and I hope he is getting ass raped in hell with a baseball bat wrapped in discarded fish hooks.
Go back to your hole you piece of filth. You represent the worst humanity has to offer

Go back to your hole you piece of filth. You represent the worst humanity has to offer

Man that cut me deep. Go pull your McTumor pic out of your spank bank and fuck off. You don’t like it don’t read it cry baby.

D2NryLlWoAAhLIt.jpg

Why don't Republicans condemn Trump for his attacks on a dead hero?

McCain is no hero. He's a fucking Globalist Traitor. Just like you shitting bull.
Nothing like watching the REAL feelings CRCs have for our veterans coming to the surface.
--------------------------------------------- veterans are alright , they just aren't Special in my opinion . See the 'veterans' working for 'gabby giffords' wish to disarm Americans of efficient and effective weapons that fill the defined weapons needed for fullfilling Americans Second Amendment . And that just one issue Bode .

And that's fine that people take that belief.

It's not a new or edgy one, it's been one used against Vietnam vets by Jane Fonda.

One the most extreme of the Dukakis supporters used against Bush.

One the most extreme of the Clinton supporters used against Bush.

One the most extreme of the Clinton supporters used against Dole

One the most extreme of the Gore and Kerry supporters used against Bush jr.

And of course what Hillary and Obama's extreme left supporters were using against McCain.

If that's your group, who you identify with, then that's fine. If you think "veterans just aren't special" and we should remove Veterans day, take away those VA benefits and hospitals, stop honoring them at events, take away monuments and graveyards built for them, well that's not new. Granted as a Republican it's the first time I've heard those in my party call for it. Because if they aren't special, they don't deserve those things.

many 'veterans' aren't of any use . See 'gabby gifford' gun control veterans . They are notable because they use their former titles to add weight to their political point of view of disarming Americans of effective and efficient Firearms --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- i wouldn't have a problem with them except that they are retired but still try to use their VETERAN Status to disarm Americans . These that i point out are retired and on the TAXPAYER Dole but are 'unamerican' SSquid .

many 'veterans' aren't of any use . See 'gabby gifford' gun control veterans . They are notable because they use their former titles to add weight to their political point of view of disarming Americans of effective and efficient Firearms --- Giffords Veterans Coalition - Giffords --- i wouldn't have a problem with them except that they are retired but still try to use their VETERAN Status to disarm Americans . These that i point out are retired and on the TAXPAYER Dole but are 'unamerican' SSquid .

So Veterans are only ok if they are to be seen but not heard.

Sorry, I don't have a list of requirements for veterans. I don't think Veterans day should only be used to honor Veterans who believe in all the same political beliefs as me.

I am told the Chinese Navy is building the Dredging Vessel "Biden", accompanied by the Garbage Scowl "Clinton". In honor of their fine service to that country.

and i don't want to take anything away from 'vets' . I just dislike them using their former status as big shot 'generals' and similar to take things like effective Arms away from Americans . --- And many of these 'gabby giffords' veterans can't win a war that has gone on for 17 years and they now want to disarm or modify Americans RIGHTS because they as 'vets' think its the thing to do SSquid .

Last edited:

1-mccain_bush_hug.jpg

and i have known 'veterans' for over 70 years . None of them went around the neighborhoods using a 'special status' using their 'gov' granted title of 'general' . They were my male teachers , Father , Uncles , neighbors and friends Fathers . Likely that you as a kid only know 'vets' that haven't been able to win a war in 17 years 'kid' so they are your heros SSquid .

1-mccain_bush_hug.jpg
eiuyldz6cf131.jpg

and i don't want to take anything away from 'vets' . I just dislike them using their formerstatus as big shot 'generals' and similar to take things like effective Arms away from Americans . --- And many of these 'gabby giffords' veterans can't win a war that has gone on for 17 years and they now want to disarm or modify Americans RIGHTS because they as 'vets' think its the thing to do SSquid .

So they "aren't special", but you don't want to take anything away from them as you attempt to take away that their sacrifice, their service to this country is not worthy of being honored.

But only really when they attempt to have a discourse about an issue which you don't agree on.

See, I'm not willing to do that. Unless they are breaking the law in horrible ways, they are American Hero's. Just never been a fan of the Jane Fonda version of putting politics before Country when it comes to our troops.

and yeah , much of the problem with the 17 year war is 'politician' and rules of engagement . Maybe the TRUMP is starting to fix those things with action [hopefully good] being taken on that Navy Seal named Galagher and some others that USA Military is trying to hang SSquid .

According to scientists, his body should be decomposing nicely. It should be at a state now where the maggots have eaten his traitorous flesh and his skelton should soon be all that remains.

and i have known 'veterans' for over 70 years . None of them went around the neighborhoods using a 'special status' using their 'gov' granted title of 'general' . They were my male teachers , Father , Uncles , neighbors and friends Fathers . Likely that you as a kid only know 'vets' that haven't been able to win a war in 17 years 'kid' so they are your heros SSquid .

Hmmm, well my grandfather served in WWII, so that is a lie of yours. And he wore his WWII hat. Sadly it didn't offend many like you seem to take such offense to it.

And honestly that's your excuse now? It's ok to hate on vets because they lost in vietnam? It's ok to hate on them because they are still fighting terrorism?

and yeah , much of the problem with the 17 year war is 'politician' and rules of engagement . Maybe the TRUMP is starting to fix those things with action [hopefully good] being taken on that Navy Seal named Galagher and some others that USA Military is trying to hang SSquid .

Yeah, that is good that Trumps military is prosecuting Gallagher and standing up for those seals who said that putting on a uniform doesn't give you free reign to murder.

So your belief is veterans shouldn't show or speak of their service. It's nothing to be proud of, nothing you want to hear about. If you want to open your mouth, keep that shit to yourself. America doesn't need to hear who served or fought for this nation.

Veterans shouldn't speak of their beliefs.

They aren't "special", those things like veterans day, VA benefits etc that try to treat them like they are special is wrong.

Vets proud of their military accomplishments shouldn't be supported. My dad has gone by "doc" by his military friends my entire life. But since that title was only given to him because of his military background, that needs shut down.

Basically we shouldn't take pride in them and they shouldn't be proud of their service to this nation. Got it.

interview with 'general mccrystal' on the 223 and BUSHMASTER rifles and that style Rifle and round are the most or one of the most popular styles of rifles sold to Americans in the USA , --- General Stanley McChrystal [Ret.]: .223 Too Lethal for Civilians - The Truth About Guns --- .223 is just too lethal for civilians in the USA according to this retired 'veteran' and CIVILIAN that goes around calling himself a ' general' SSquid !!

Forum List

Back