John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: "John McCain was, and in our hearts remains, the man Trump could never be. And Trump knows it. It's a classic case of male fears of inadequacy." "[H]e is not tough. He's a draft dodger, and appears to be a physical coward with a big mouth."

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: "John McCain was, and in our hearts remains, the man Trump could never be. And Trump knows it. It's a classic case of male fears of inadequacy." "[H]e is not tough. He's a draft dodger, and appears to be a physical coward with a big mouth."
McCain ran a terrible campaign and did not upcaoch Palin in 2008. Even if he would lose, he could have reduced the number of house seats and Senators a bit if he did. Obamacare was passed because of that. This man would have been a despot in other eras and other countries. The Keating five..Savings and Loans, the 8 senators, the military industrial complex, the hate Trump rejection of ridding Obamacare that he caused. Hey...its only the taxpayers. In 2008 you treated this louse with hate and malice.

McCain's stupid, obese daughter needs to stop eating hamburgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner as Donkey Face Cow Farts Cortez dictates!

Insane, traitor piece of shit McCain was part of scheme along with Barry Hussaine Obama and douchebag Senator Levin to have the IRS to attack American citizens! Very troubling! But McCain attacking our democracy with the fake dossier "Insurance Policy" is a reminder McCain was way worse than Benedict Arnold.

You are an example of a disgusting, brain dead human being. A typical Trump supporter.

John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump.
In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.
The problem with your OP is that it makes McCain the subject of the issue. He's long dead. He should not be the subject, but rather the object, grammatically speaking .. not that I'm in any position to be grammer police. LOL

John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump? Ha, if Trump exposed the real McGoon story, heads would explode all across America. McGoon was a traitor, helped the enemy and shat on America. Do some deep research. Plus, I knew people on the Forrestal. McGoon had to be flown off the carrier because McGoons life was in danger from sailors hunting him below decks. Too bad they couldn't find him, he would have gone missing then.
If McCain was such a failure why is Commander Bonespurs obsessed with his memory?

Because Bonespurs Trump is a fucking coward & everyone knows it, that's why.

In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.

A man of ethics does not sell out his own party.

Oh brother! :rolleyes:
Oh brother?
Proves you are a Donald Trump not a John McCain.
I'm neither....But I detested Juan McQuisling as far back as the '90s....He cashed in all the value on his "war hero" chit long ago.
And Trump cashed in on his foundation when he was robbing it blind.
He never had to rob the foundation. It was all his money. You didn't think this was a charitable foundation did you? It was an accounting place holder.

22lcidw, why are you quoting my post about McCain's war record when you are talking about his vote on Obamacare? They are not related subjects.

Oh brother?
I'm neither....But I detested Juan McQuisling as far back as the '90s....He cashed in all the value on his "war hero" chit long ago.
He never had to rob the foundation. It was all his money. You didn't think this was a charitable foundation did you? It was an accounting place holder.
That the lastest cult excuse because you can't accept the fact that your boy is a slimeball?

Ah, sorry, no. McCain was exposed as the louse he really was long before he died. More so now. And your defense of him proves it.

McCain was a louse in war.
He was a louse in peace.
He was a traitor in the senate.
He fought for the democrats as a RINO.
He was beaten by a total unknown.

That's why you democrats LOVE HIM.

Now the man pushes worms with no respect from his fellow man.

Oh brother?
That the lastest cult excuse because you can't accept the fact that your boy is a slimeball?
Trump is the best president we have ever had. Democrats are disgusting one celled creatures that need to be stomped into jelly.

A man of ethics does not sell out his own party.
He did no such thing. He was elected to serve the fine people of Arizona. Despite your insipid complaint, the people of Arizona re-elected him 5 times until his unfortunate death. Clearly, he served them well.

John was not all that he was perceived to be.
Toward the end he attempted to rewrite his legacy, turned his back on his campaign promisses, most importantly a large part of what remains wrong with our government. Yes he lived by his convictions and love for his country, however only if it served his purposes.

Conservatives trashing war heroes. Nothing new.
Commander Bonespurs Small Hands will never be half the man McCain was.

Spanky Tighty Whities Trump is as yellow as the day is long.
He bangs supermodels, drives any vehicle he wants without concern for the cost, has more money than any of us will ever dream of accumulating, has the nicest homes money can buy, can travel the world anytime he wants, has the support of around half the country.....

McCain has a pine box in the dirt.

I think it's clear who is better off right now no?

Forum List

Back